Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office (83973 Views)

Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House / Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) / Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by 4good(m): 3:13am On Oct 28, 2020
sigiyaya:
Righteousness89 is mentally deranged.
Nigerians are religiously obsessed, one of the reasons we are backward undecided

Hello, why the attack on the guy now? That's not mature.
Plus this nation's problem is bad governance or better put, bad leadership and not religion obsession. Saudi Arabia is more religiously obsessed than Nigeria and they are getting things right

1 Like

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by seunayantokun(m): 3:46am On Oct 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Kaybeisi! you are Welcome Back Sir

I Believe you Have learnt one or two Important lessons from these Events..

Oba's Case reminds me of Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel 4:28-33.

Hopefully Oba will do as Nebuchadnezzar did in Daniel 4:34-37..

GOD BLESS Us all

Good one there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by Clothingonline9(m): 5:24am On Oct 28, 2020
Like seriously
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:03am On Oct 28, 2020
Judolisco:
Wahala dey for oba wey no get jazz oh... Dem carry oba staff of office... Na oba dem carry bdat na

Those boys wey carrry de staff na apprentice babaláwo den be.

Den dey call dem "Omo Awo". Not ordinary guys. Den get jazz, too.

Notice the pics and videos......no one handled the staff with his right hand. That's no coincidence.

They knew exactly what they were doing.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by enemyofprogress: 6:06am On Oct 28, 2020
Candidates of hell fire on parade
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by IkpuMmadu: 6:39am On Oct 28, 2020
clowns. those dirty fetish will not protect you.
what would protect is equity, justice and fairness
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by samstels: 7:07am On Oct 28, 2020
Rubbish... ritual ..why did'nt the power stop the angry mobs
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by bluefilm: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2020
I hope the wicked man has learnt his lessons?
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by okoloemmalex(m): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2020
all these ritual rites na formalities, just to make it seen as if there's any form of power behind the throne.

practically, it has played out already that the exalted office is political, after all, its the governor of the state that does the appointment.

believe what they 're doing and called ritual rites at your own peril.

I still recognise the new OBA OF LAGOS, OBA KAZEEM ANIFOWOSE, the 111th Oba of Lagos. I don't know of any Oba Rilwan Akiolu

1 Like

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by ekaette1621: 7:15am On Oct 28, 2020
Edeyoung:
This matter blike film trick for all their eyes and that of their ancestors

Dont mess with d people agaw,

Righteousness89 abeg come preach put small

Our darling resident pastor preached few hours ago.
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by ekaette1621: 7:16am On Oct 28, 2020
YahooG:
tongue undecidedSpace for sale

how much?
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2020
DemonInvoker:
But what Kind of Coward runs away and abandons his palace and even left his Staff??!

What Did U Expect Him To Do? To Confront Or Fight Dem? Bro. Safety First!! Cuz, Doze Guys Dem No Get Joy O.
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by Samoroo: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2020
Forget u cant be fooling us here you people try to make another staff of office while the original is in Barzil already so Oba of lagos is using fake staff of office now useless King Big Shame on you olowo posi
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by Aboguede(m): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2020
Nmezor:
Shey he was saying he wants to leave in Banana island now.How come hez back

Wht do I expect from agboro Oba grin

Give me Facebook
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by Dreyton36: 9:02am On Oct 28, 2020
Lol them still welcome all despite wetin him do
I'm not surprised Sha
Afonjas no get tradition
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by raphy(m): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2020
in satan voice :they think it will protect him when they come again.
how much did they pay the guysl who sale it jiji?
funny country.. let them also do juju in his swimming pool to clean bad luck ..
oba of lagoon the world is watching you.
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by Nifemi2512(m): 10:28am On Oct 28, 2020
SCAM AT ITS PEAK!
If the Oba was so spiritual, then those guys shouldn't have had acces to even carry the staff of office.
Let them go and try it with Oba of Benin or even Ooni of Ife.

These are the embarrassments you face when you are a political guru in the land when u shud be neutral, no wonder the gods never and won't fight for you!
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by Olabamiji509: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2020
If to say na me take the staff of office,i will just go and build my own palace.
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by pejuakinab: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2020
Orubebe grin
Righteousness89:

GOD BLESS Us all
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by WaleFoto(m): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD BLESS Us all

how is d Oba's case similar to that of Nebuchadnezzar?
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by ajl: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
A people with no shame. Where were you all when politicians were nurturing and using these boys as thugs. I learn one can't even walk around the streets of Lagos Island anymore once its late. Days when we used to roam the streets during AM hours having fun. They have turned all the boys to gangsters. The same boys are the ones that invaded the palace. It is the monsters you helped breed that came back to hit you.
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Step 1: Steal Oba Staff
Step 2: Wrap it in a Black Cloth and tie it with new string
STep 3: Collect drops of blood from a mad woman and use it to rub on the strings
Step 4: Dig a hole in the middle of the night and bury the staff inside
Step 5: Take four new nails and nail the head and tail of the staff
Step 6: Cover with sand and grass

Watch the Oba dive into the Lagos Lagoon
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by Patrickyemi: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
in satan voice :they think it will protect him when they come again.
how much did they pay the guysl who sale it jiji?
funny country.. let them also do juju in his swimming pool to clean bad luck ..
oba of lagoon the world is watching you.
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by ArcmeFurnitures: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
WaleFoto:

how is d Oba's case similar to that of Nebuchadnezzar?

Very soon you will ask someone to show you your own mouth to enable you to eat.

Tueh
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by ericmor: 3:06am On Oct 30, 2020
maak400:
Ritual rites that couldn’t protect oba from hoodlums invasion and looting of the palace tongue

No mind those mumu people. Just imagine the caliber of people ruling us in Nigeria. How Nigeria wan take move forward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masquerades At Golibe Festival Onitsha (Photos) / Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) / Gwám Gwàm Gwâm (igbo Riddles)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.