Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai (6998 Views)

General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic / NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
[s]
Nbotee:

Somehow I think it is the South East dat will suffer or wail d most despite d Yorubas asslicking the govt of the day with hope abi...Sorry for U and ur kinds dat like to live in alternate realities and carry IPOB matted like dandruff on ur head...
[/s]

grin grin

Igbos don't have any impact in this country to rule grin grin grin
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
[s]
splendour7:
i Bu Akpa Amu Guy,as If The Igbos Are Suffering The Most In Nigeria,if He Like Let Him Hand Over To Osama Bin Laden Or Shakau Or Even Mama Gadafi The Igbo Man Will Still Survive...No Matter How Taugh The Jungle Is A Lion Will Never Eat Grass...We Still No Those That Inhabits Poorest Of The Poors...And Those Jumping And Looting Trailers Full Of Food Items During Corona Lock Down.... God No Go Shame Us!
[/s]

where is ur coward leader Nnamdi COWARD grin
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by davidkmark: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Unity bank account holder needed...............hmu @ davidkmark993@gmail.com
serious people only......Thank you
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
story story..another Northerner and you think Nigeria will not tear apart? watch way will then nnpray God keep you alive till 2023!
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by ohabiam: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Only.if.MKO Abiola had the courage of Kanu, I still remember his address " The war we will be witnessing in Nigeria will be worse than somalia and Yugoslavia put together" , the southeasterners believing the empty threats ran like slowpokes and perished in their numbers on the way to their villages,after which the are-ona kakanfo of southwest ran away too, some afonja brothers sold him out after deceiving him to come back.home, he fell for it and abacha captured him like a chicken and kept him in his cage, fortunately the tyrants reign on our nation was ended with a single apple while the the life of the chief warrior of southwest wad ended with a cup of tea and a cube of sugar.
We shall never forget !!
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Commentor: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
TecM0:
Unfortunately nobody wants to die like Abacha so Burutai won't dare such

Are you guys kids?

Abacha died of natural causes.
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by History555: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
I pray it happens,

grin grin grin grin

Let's see what south-east Igbos wailers will do grin

I will be very happy for this development. na that time Igbo people go ask say "Can #20 take me to Canadan?" grin grin grin

Because the ruling will be 3hot for them.

Scammer. You claim to be media director to the president. Yet you dey find money
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
[s]
History555:

Scammer. You claim to be media director to the president. Yet you dey find money
[/s]
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by History555: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by limeta(f): 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Liposure:
general abdusalami abubakar did it. What are you saying

Not the same
That was military to democracy
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by thunderfirebubu: 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
I pray it happens,

grin grin grin grin

I will be very happy for this development. na that time Igbo people go ask say "Can #20 take me to Canadan?" grin grin grin

A fool at your age will be a fool forever. The ibos are doing better than your people even with the suppression from this government, what makes you think that they wouldn't do any better under buratai or whoever? Try to grow up little boy.
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by MAGG0T(m): 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
I pray it happens,

grin grin grin grin

N

cheesy u created a thread and used another account..to comment foolishly, an act which can only be done by illiterate northern Jihadists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Kingofum(m): 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Dogo abi na gworo be ur name, you have to understand that bad governance will always affect the north more.
Look at the level of hardship amongst your people even with your kinsman at the helm of affairs.

#bokoharamterrorist / #fulaniherdsman
the fooool thinks he's wise, after all these years of northerners holding power the South still far better in education, wealthy, blessed abundantly, far more civilised, good health care, and more. Go to the North you'll see what is called extreme poverty and diseases live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Bossose(m): 12:09am On Oct 28, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

grin igbo Igbos how market?? grin

I'm not Igbo/ipob but it's clear you are a fool an idiot whose brain has been eating up by tribalism and[b] religion of peace[/b].
Stupid and dull northerners

Come to my area, your people suffer as fuc*
Doing all odd jobs. Idiot don't think of how to make your lifes better, keep deceiving yourself with islam. Is it the kind of life Muslims in Dubai and Kuwait leave that you stupid idiots here in Africa leave??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Bossose(m): 12:13am On Oct 28, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

The hardship will be hot for Igbos because we are benefiting from northern government grin

What benefits? You stupid fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Bossose(m): 12:19am On Oct 28, 2020
Commentor:

Are you guys kids?

Abacha died of natural causes.

You're naive and uninformed.
Look let me tell you today Abacha was assassinated by any means whatsoever.

The international bodies watched the dictator and ended him and his evil ways .

Why do you think your beloved PMB did not go to London again when his wife was I'll or when his daughter put to bed?? He knows his wanted his next so he runs to Dubai now smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Bossose(m): 12:23am On Oct 28, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
A fool at your age will be a fool forever. The ibos are doing better than your people even with the suppression from this government, what makes you think that they wouldn't do any better under buratai or whoever? Try to grow up little boy.

I'm not ibo but I've heard of innosson, I know if erisco before he left Nigeria all igbos ..

But please help me ask the idiot what has the northerners really gained . They are just deceiving their selves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Bossose(m): 12:26am On Oct 28, 2020
Kingofum:
the fooool thinks he's wise, after all these years of northerners holding power the South still far better in education, wealthy, blessed abundantly, far more civilised, good health care, and more. Go to the North you'll see what is called extreme poverty and diseases live

Very foolish race. the ones in my area are always caught fuc*kung their cows .

Nothing they know foolish jihadists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Commentor: 3:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Bossose:

You're naive and uninformed.
Look let me tell you today Abacha was assassinated by any means whatsoever.

The international bodies watched the dictator and ended him and his evil ways .

Why do you think your beloved PMB did not go to London again when his wife was I'll or when his daughter put to bed?? He knows his wanted his next so he runs to Dubai now smiley

Will you shut up.

What do you know about Abacha other than what your uncle told you?
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by splendour7(m): 5:15am On Oct 28, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

seems Kanu Is Your Worse Night Mare,why Mentioning His Name In A Thread That Got Nothing To Do With Him? Lolz Wheather You Hate Kanu Or Not He Will Continue To Torment You!!! Shikena!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by tammie24: 6:28am On Oct 28, 2020
Let him try
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Dede1(m): 7:00am On Oct 28, 2020
gentleman82:
It has being revealed that president buhari will not relinquish power to a southern Nigerian once his tenure expires, just like Ibrahim babangida an election is going to hold but eventually buhari will give power to buratai.

Please do not add to the fact that Nigeria is a basket of fools.
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Dayvidblue: 8:04am On Oct 28, 2020
Bossose:

Very foolish race. the ones in my area are always caught fuc*kung their cows .

Nothing they know foolish jihadists

Fuc*kung their cows? Chai Buhari must hear this.
Hard economy plus konji has pushed his brothers to the level of fuc*kung beasts.
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

The hardship will be hot for Igbos because we are benefiting from northern government grin

Lol this one is hoping desperately to be admitted to BMC, he even don give imsef title, even drop im number for easy contact.

Lolzzz my brother hustle hard and harder like person wey de use ₦400 f.ck ashawo all night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Iceberg3: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
I pray it happens,

grin grin grin grin

A big ....@40 grin
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:35am On Oct 28, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

what is this ipob terrorist saying ?

it will happen LIVE
yorubas needs govt not business igbos

1 Like

Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Iceberg3: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2020
History555:

Scammer
The item left these details sef grin
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by nthony10: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2020
That's when you will see army mutiny.

How to spot paid government agents on Nairaland

1. They always use the keywords IPOB
2. They always comment early
3. Their comments is crafted to derail away from the topic
4. They stir up ethnic or religious sentiment.

BEWARE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition / National Honours;mon,oon,mfr Etc, Of What socio-economic Importance Are They? / What Kind Of Army General Fails All His Military Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.