Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai (7001 Views)

General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic / NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Bossose(m): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Fuc*kung their cows? Chai Buhari must hear this.
Hard economy plus konji has pushed his brothers to the level of fuc*kung beasts.

Have you really not heard of them doing such things?? They are suffering in every way
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Bossose(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2020
Commentor:

Will you shut up.

What do you know about Abacha other than what your uncle told you?

No you shut up. you know nothing other than trolling .. okay mr uncle. From your extensive experience, tell us all the bs in your head about what you know about Abacha, since you're his father kiss
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Commentor: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2020
Bossose:

No you shut up. you know nothing other than trolling .. okay mr uncle. From your extensive experience, tell us all the bs in your head about what you know about Abacha, since you're his father kiss

Another new moniker.

I'll pass.
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Bossose(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2020
Commentor:

Another new moniker.

I'll pass.

The existence of monickers, doesn't mean that it's not an ignorant person behind it. Take yours for example wink
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Commentor: 10:57am On Oct 28, 2020
Bossose:

The existence of monickers, doesn't mean that it's not an ignorant person behind it. Take yours for example wink

You do know it's monikers and not what you wrote up there right?
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Bossose(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2020
Commentor:

You do know it's monikers and not what you wrote up there right?

Wow! Just as you know spellings, upgrade your i.q (intelligent quotient) also.

Note that I'm glad that there's at least something you know well
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Commentor: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2020
Bossose:

Wow! Just as you know spellings, upgrade your i.q (intelligent quotient) also.

Note that I'm glad that there's at least something you know well

Seems you also don't know how to use a full stop.
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Bossose(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2020
Commentor:

Seems you also don't know how to use a full stop.

Since English is the only thing you seem to know, please teach me more while I in turn feed your brain with knowledge. Let's help each other.
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
[s]
Bossose:

I'm not Igbo/ipob but it's clear you are a fool an idiot whose brain has been eating up by tribalism and[b] religion of peace[/b].
Stupid and dull northerners

Come to my area, your people suffer as fuc*
Doing all odd jobs. Idiot don't think of how to make your lifes better, keep deceiving yourself with islam. Is it the kind of life Muslims in Dubai and Kuwait leave that you stupid idiots here in Africa leave??
[/s]

I know say e pain una well well grin una never see anything, Igbos will never rule Nigeria
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Jostoman: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Useless news
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
[s]
Jostoman:
Useless news
[/s]
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Bossose(m): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

I know say e pain una well well grin una never see anything, Igbos will never rule Nigeria

Dude I'm not saying igbos should rule. All I'm saying is that anyone who can make this country better should rule us and that person is definitely not gonna be a fulani. Why? Because they're damn too (dead )dull
Re: President Muhammad Buhari To Hand Over Power To General Tukur Buratai by Madmohamed419(m): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
I pray it happens,

grin grin grin grin

Let's see what south-east Igbos wailers will do grin

I will be very happy for this development. na that time Igbo people go ask say "Can #20 take me to Canadan?" grin grin grin

Because the ruling will be 3hot for them.
what the f..k this one is saying. I think you should worry about Osinbajo and Yoruba if it happens then Yoruba is coward. Don't bring Igbo to your madness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks Gombe Speaker, Abubakar Luggerewo / Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu / The ITF Big Bang And Tinubu’s Tall Order - Haruna Haru Spice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.