Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer (38535 Views)

Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu / Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta / Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by Ratedgang: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Wetin Tinubu dey find for this life??

1 Like

Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by AdetayoNL(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
criminalmindz:
Una think say we be mumu abi, by the time the hooldrums bring out the real copy in court. Una eye go clear

I think you should ask what is the link between Hoodlums and Court.. Court no be police station nor warehouse to loot... Don't you find a correlation between hoodlum burning court and Tinubu himself grin grin grin..

I think you get the play now?
Who get hoodlums? Tinubu, who did the burning of the court favors How many court were burn during this chaos..? Only that court...

I come in peace grin
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by Karemarealty288(m): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
The Law suit no get duplicate?

Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by jayaim: 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
U the mind the clown
Racoon:
Hehehe! In these days of digital technology Nigeria is still carrying paperwork? Simply refile the case again and continue from where the court left it.
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by frog12: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
well planned !!
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by krucifix(m): 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Austindark:
This man has really got Lagos covered in his palm.

We really need fearless people like Sowore to confront him like he did the Nigerian Police below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHGIVP6oXd4

how recent is this video?
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
I have watched american movie and I believe the looting of properties is sponsored by the politicians but they have to damage some of their property to make people believe we are on the same boat, watch 24hours
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by BBQZ: 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
In 2020!!!

What happened to fireproof cabinets, digitised copies, soft copies, emails, and cloud storage. Local man is tayaaad !
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by seunmsg(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Eastlink:
Shut up Ogbeni. I’m not a paid clown like you. I say the truth as it is. The burnt documents must be presented. And no matter how you want to paint it with tribalistic lens, Lagosians are keen to see the end of the toll gate menace.

Anybody with a different opinion from them is a paid government apologist. A generation you dare not disagree with. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by Jostoman: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Baawaa:

Tinubu is real JAGAGBAN BOKUN,Hardened criminal grin grin grin
that is the problem between Tinubu and buhari, let's settle lekki tollgate massacre first.
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by ProfAmaben(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Austindark:
This man has really got Lagos covered in his palm.

We really need fearless people like Sowore to confront him like he did the Nigerian Police below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHGIVP6oXd4

Didn't like the way he was treated, anyway, the struggle is bigger than one man.
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by chaloskyx: 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
THATS NICE MY OWN IS SHA YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA NONE OF YOU OLD FOOLS ARE CARRY YOUR ILL GOTTEN LOOT AND LEAVE THIS COUNTRY IN PEACE COME 2023. INFACT WE WONT EVEN AS YOU TO RETURN OUR MONEY JUST LEAVE THE COUNTRY FOR US TO MANAGE
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by NGpatriot: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ode kabukabu lawyer, are they stopping you from filling another court rubbish?
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by freemanq(m): 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
The pictures are coming out clearer now
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by Angelfrost(m): 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Of course... I expected no less abracadabra!!! grin
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by Endsars2020: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
With recent happenings, I have concluded that we have Veteran criminals ruling Nigeria. They will stop at nothing to get or still remain at the pinnacles of power.
Last week a lawyer on Twitter was just joking around with the destruction of the Igbosere court, a female lawyer commented she noticed that certain “ hoodlums” were carting away files and documents like they knew what they would do with it. Wetin concern Agbero with overload? So all those arson attacks may have been premeditated. O boy destruction of evidence was at play. These people no get conscience.

1 Like

Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by Lamasta(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
They should start all over again
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by olisaEze(m): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hmm... let dem contract Fashola, he will find it even if it’s from the ashes. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by SolarEdge: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Wahala dey o

Have you seen this SOLAR FLOOD LIGHT WITH INBUILT CCTV CAMERA?
see demo below and send a DM via the link on my signature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOeiIXPCEOc
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by bejeria101(m): 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
How convenient!

Awon werey.

God would clear your doubt.
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by excomarow(m): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
MAGG0T:
shocked

And u tell me this country can only get better, ......O.Y.O, these old thieves can never change, come 2023, share radio and kettles to some slugs u have already bought their votes.

cheesy those that voted for Buhari I bet are the ones looting shops and warehouses, hunger don samankpe the animals.
Big lie! The looters are both pdp n apc supporters. Mama, Papa, children. Nigerians are hugary and i blame both past n presemt leaders
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by inspectorg(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/papers-filed-against-tinubu-alpha-beta-burnt-in-court-lawyer/
Waitooo!.... let me turn around 360 degrees, like wait; am I the only one viewing this right now!!!!. Am scaredoooo!!!.. Screams in Akpans voice.

1 Like

Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by Timmzycul11: 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hmmn interesting
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
inspectorg:

Waitooo!.... let me turn around 360 degrees, like wait; am I the only one viewing this right now!!!!. Am scaredoooo!!!.. Screams in Akpans voice.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by Aguogba(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I don't have any links to Alpha Beta - Tinubu (maybe)

[img]https://media1./images/22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966/tenor.gif[/img]
Alpha, beta are Greek letters for A and B
A-:Ahmed, B-:Bola
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by Emekaonline: 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
nedekid:

I think you are rather insane. You are very uncouth and certainly not properly brought up.
What gives you the right to insult folks in this forum, people you do not know? You call me a fool? For expressing my opinion. I really do not blame you, this is a faceless forum.

Even if my child reason the way you reason after sending him to school but could not reason like a normal human being, then such a child if a fool. How could someone that went to school in this age be thinking that the court was burnt down because of one case when the people that filed the case at still alive. So your brain did not tell you that those that file a case will have many copies which they prepared themselves before the court? Haba!! You wasted your parents resources on you
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by pretyval: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
So you don't have photocopies... Na only one copy e dey? Why una dey always mumu?
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by nedekid: 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
Emekaonline:

Even if my child reason the way you reason after sending him to school but could not reason like a normal human being, then such a child if a fool. How could someone that went to school in this age be thinking that the court was burnt down because of one case when the people that filed the case at still alive. So your brain did not tell you that those that file a case will have many copies which they prepared themselves before the court? Haba!! You wasted your parents resources on you
I have no response to you, neither do I wish to banter words with a peasant. You are below me and I will ignore you.
Kindly bugger off my post.
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by Fcwilly: 12:04am On Oct 28, 2020
If care is not taken the lawyer's chember, house and the plaintiff house may be the next to burn. But then this is the beginning of the end for tifnubu

1 Like

Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by seunayantokun(m): 12:29am On Oct 28, 2020
Tinubu has failed to learn from history. God will weigh his judgement full for him soon.
Re: Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer by DMerciful(m): 12:30am On Oct 28, 2020
It's just to reprint, sign and give him his copy. Unless the court is not serious!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account / "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting / ISWAP Attacks Rann, Residents, Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.