Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters (28727 Views)

Dangote, Helen Clark, Polman Back Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. Ngozi Reacts / Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts / Gordon Brown Backs Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. Ngozi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by ATEAMS: 7:45am On Oct 28, 2020
USA dey fear 9ja

1 Like

Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by Nazgul: 7:45am On Oct 28, 2020
angry
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 28, 2020
Ok
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by okomile(f): 7:46am On Oct 28, 2020
My look alike woman!

Forget negativity!

U r well supported here
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by lokho(m): 7:46am On Oct 28, 2020
Is not by force
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by Rugaria: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2020
When Europe started supporting her, I sensed the Americans will take a different side. There seem to be a historical reallignment going on as it regards geo-politics within the western block
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by M9j3335: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2020
I will design your flyer, logo, business card, website design or any thing related to graphics at an affordable price
Click on the link below to get my contact

https://www.nairaland.com/6192855/flyer-logo-business-card-anything
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by webosky: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
]Nigeria is a nation of illiterate and stupidity.
What did she do for Nigeria in terms of development nothing what did she do for Africa in terms of development nothing. How can you have somebody for one of the most backward countries in the world trying to lead the wto please let her come and build our country before taking her illiteracy to other countries. You cannot destroy your country and you want to go and destroy another person's country. Nigerians are suffering from mass illiteracy[/color][/b]

I hate it when uninformed Nigerians open their mouth, wahhh like donkey

1 Like

Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by AmazingELixir: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
What did she do for Nigeria in terms of development nothing what did she do for Africa in terms of development nothing. How can you have somebody for one of the most backward countries in the world trying to lead the wto please let her come and build our country before taking her illiteracy to other countries. You cannot destroy your country and you want to go and destroy another person's country. Nigerians are suffering from mass illiteracy[/color][/b]

undecided

Has your entire generation contributed to the wellbeing of a single person in your village or even humanity at large.

Very nonsensical post from no less a person.

4 Likes

Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by tammie24: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
what do you want her to do

Is she the president?
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by Heavensent01(m): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2020
I almost give a damn, all the world bank, Jupiter bank, min. of finance she held the position how has it benefit a common Nigerians?

this is the foolishness of some Nigerians, my people must be there and yet their problem is not solved. look at north, they've the number of elected members in both house and senate, as governor and they've the numbers of president both military and civilian yet they're still crawling with development

what a shameful country, like I said I give no damn about her lost and win because it has no relevance in the life of a common Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by modsfucker: 7:49am On Oct 28, 2020
GTkester:
Oya Yoruba Muslims and their almajiri counterparts food don done, come and masturbate here... But no matter what you do and wish NOI will be announced as the next DG WTO.

Thought the Almajiris nominated her for the job in the first place undecided

3 Likes

Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by dadavivo: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2020
As long as it's Sowore opinion, I can go back to sleep cos I know it's one of his rubbish propaganda

1 Like

Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by MrMcJay(m): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2020
Not surprised. The US still smarting from now Adesina of AFDB made them eat sand, they are afraid of allowing another Nigerian demystify them again.

4 Likes

Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by tammie24: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2020
And that's the most important support

Is the US isn't in support then that's all
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by Princeps: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2020
And Ibos are still supporting racist Trump. Una get business sense well but your political acuity = zero. That's why afonja and aboki dey use una do shege.

6 Likes

Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by NotCalmAtall: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

When you read comments by iliterates who earn their living by opening their legs anywhere you will know .. from Keke riders to garbage collections have samples this over aged evening newspaper

Carry on

grin
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by Meliann: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2020
Who cares? Whether she wins or not, supported or not has no direct, physical, mental, psychological or emotional impact on my life or well being.
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by Yomit71(m): 7:52am On Oct 28, 2020
helinues:

USA sidelined themselves from their roles as one of the top country in the world, all thanks to Trump.

France , Macron is the current world leader...

So USA can go to hell
You mean France Macaroni?
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by ecomalchemist(m): 7:52am On Oct 28, 2020
As the best Finance minister Nigeria has ever had, I don approve am. Under OBJ's rule, she left Nigeria with no debt.

As I'm typing this, Nigeria is indebted to China and I don't think we can finish paying such humongous loans.

Do you know over 20 million people are suffering from high blood pressure across Nigeria & most of them aren't even aware.

According to research, this number is calculated as 30.7% among men and 25.2% among women.

Get a fit pro smartwatch today to check your heart rate, blood and oxygen pressure in a cost effective way.

Check my signature
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by stanliwise(m): 7:52am On Oct 28, 2020
Yankee101:
Na naija people/press dey give this woman the worst press

Very unfortunate

For anyone that thinks Sowore means good I pity una. He has only one god. Money
All the analysis at the comfort of your chair in one small room with roof.
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:52am On Oct 28, 2020
Kpomgam!.. Why will Trump support only someone he has done business with?..hmmm. In business,it's all about capacity and know-how.not about familiarity.You need to ascertain one's credibility.
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by kingGerman1: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
she is the best finance minster we had in this country, go check her performance under obasanjo regime she cleared all our debt.
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by LILGBENGS(m): 7:53am On Oct 28, 2020
helinues:

USA sidelined themselves from their roles as one of the top country in the world, all thanks to Trump.

France , Macron is the current world leader...

So USA can go to hell
lol, I laugh
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by dingbang(m): 7:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Bad belle people.
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by LILGBENGS(m): 7:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Meliann:
So what? Is US the only country in the world?
US AND CHINA PLAYS A BIG ROLE IN THE DECISION MAKING PROCESS
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by TheEnforcer: 7:54am On Oct 28, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
She is a power grabber and power hungry person.We still remember her roles in the finance ministry and how much billions are still missing. To me shes inept
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by loadedvibes: 7:54am On Oct 28, 2020
As expected because china supports her
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by Rugaria: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2020
LikeAking:

I bet you ,he will do beta than her.

These people just want to occupy offices and flex.

What did Ngozi achieve has a fin min in NIG?

What problems did she solve as a fin min in Fg.

WHAT PROBLEM HAS SHE EVER SOLVED IN HER LIFE?

Let her show us some of her ideas/solutions to various problems in her village.

Ngozi and Adesina your time is up.

She set the economic blueprint that transformed Nigeria into the biggest economy in Africa ahead of South Africa and also the biggest receiver of foreign investments in the continent. You can't achieve this if you don't know your onions! That was why life was better then until you guys elected that desert iguana as your president and together with his immature crew, he has been destroying the country's economy ever since..
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by Meliann: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2020
LILGBENGS:
US AND CHINA PLAYS A BIG ROLE IN THE DECISION MAKING PROCESS

Alright. But whatever, her winning or not has no usefulness in my life.
Re: United States Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters by Naijaarchive(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2020
Yomit71:
You mean France Macaroni?

France spaghetti abi noodles nko grin grin clowns sha full NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths / Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) / Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.