Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property (20405 Views)

A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Freeman85(m): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Brokeronline: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
start coding in just one week

I will teach you
HTML
PHP
MYSQL AND
JAVASCRIPT

IN ONE WEEK
Price: 98% off

Call or WhatsApp 081 312 818 12
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by princemartinsG(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
Everyone keeps reiterating it that the #EndSARS protesters were not responsible for the destructions and lootings

We all know this.

The question that should be on our lips instead is; who are the hoodlums and criminals who looted and destroyed public properties

What do we do about them
How do we make sure that the criminal excesses of these hoodlums are checked so that they would not be continously used to discredit genuine protest by the people to demand peogress

Else there would hardly be any reasonable change afterall
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Commentor: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
Wetopy:
Exactly! There were hoodlums the useless APC used to rig elections which they then abandoned. Those hoodlums were hungry so had to vent their anger on the people who nutured them.

So all those ladies that were looting the warehouse at Apapa, carrying gas cookers on their heads were APC thugs?

When would you lot tell yourselves the truth?

2 Likes

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Kuginzi: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
Noted!
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Captainshedrach(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
My Pastor... More of God's grace sir
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by OBA117(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
They are not part of the protesters. God bless you Pastor Sam Adeyemi
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by naijadrivablog: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Better Person.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by LostAddict11: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
A wise man
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
Abatemtem:
Lol..this is my first front page comment! I am a final year nursing student and I would love to get information on nursing specific post graduate scholarships in the US, UK And Europe.
Note nursing specific.

Feel free to message me and direct me to links on the group

Thank you cheesy
Why not working straight?
Again, how is UI nursing? Is the lectures ok? Or just dictate and u go read and learn in ur own?
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by SolarEdge: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
Great leader of our time...

Have you seen this SOLAR FLOOD LIGHT WITH INBUILT CCTV CAMERA?
see demo below and send a DM via the link on my signature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOeiIXPCEOc

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Fr33born(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
The next thing you will hear it that they are IPOB members
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Ogaonos: 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/sam_adeyemi/status/1320428679638507520
I dreamt DT Buhari died and Bob risky became the president.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Angelfrost(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
It's a depressing shame we don't have people with such impeccable mindset leading this nation at any level!!! What a big shame!!!

Well said Rev. Adeyemi! Aptly put!!!

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
Emmyreal4:
stop disgracing your family name undecided

You sure say ur head correct so?
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Okoroawusa: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
If your church was looted you wouldn't say this...

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by RuddyFusion(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
God bless you sir
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Yeeyo: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
present government is a cancer to Nigeria
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by leo22(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
God bless you sir for supporting the Nigeria youth. You are a blessing to this generation as a true leader.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Omezif(m): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
This one is telling us that opposite of lazy youth is destruction

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Johnrake69: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
princemartinsG:
Everyone keeps reiterating it that the #EndSARS protesters were not responsible for the destructions and lootings

We all know this.

The question that should be on our lips instead is; who are the hoodlums and criminals who looted and destroyed public properties

What do we do about them
How do we make sure that the criminal excesses of these hoodlums are checked

Else there would hardly be any reasonable change afterall

They bonafide members of the society that has been locked of the system we currently run. Their existence is not rooted in our organized society hence, they Loot and destroy without consequences.

They are same people the ruling class use every four to win elections. Their ignorance in this case is a weapon in the hands of the ruling class.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Nmezor(f): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
Well said Pastor ,God bless ya
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by ODUBEZE: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
lalasticlala:

2. Those that looted and destroyed property are also not part of you. They are products of a system that does not value its youths and has left them with little or no hope. They are part of the reason you raised your voice against injustice and want a new Nigeria.

3. What you did in less than a week was a phenomenon. Let me share how I see it. You attracted a mass following across all sectors within a short time because your cause is noble. No sane person should fault your call for justice.

6.You overcame things that have divided our country and frustrated it’s development including ethnicity and religion, and put up a united front. You practically shared love instead of our culture of prejudice. That was a breakthrough.

8.Your flat leadership structure meant no one was dominating another. As leaders you took responsibility and served one another. You were accountable and transparent, announcing income and expenses daily. These have not been part of our leadership culture.

9.You provided “stomach infrastructure”, meeting the basic needs for food and water. You provided healthcare with ambulance services. Some even got free haircuts on the street. Your organization was efficient.

10. You got quick wins. A governor came to meet you on the street (I commend him for this). SARS was dissolved and the government agreed to your 5for5 demands (I commend government for these).

11. Continue to call for a stop to the looting and destruction. Take a deep breath. You created a mini new Nigeria. How do you take things forward and scale up? Please, stay strong online, own your narrative by all means and keep your discussions going. #ENDSARS

https://mobile.twitter.com/sam_adeyemi/status/1320428679638507520
Words if wisdom!!!

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by lexy2014: 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
QuitNotice:
I started hating this man from the day I saw a video attributed to him online, where he preached that you shouldn't help one in distress, that it's god's responsibility in doing so, and that you 'frustrate' His efforts when you help, blah blah blah.

Oga keep kwayet. The only thing that can convince us about you is a video of you forecasting all these; not suddenly becoming a pundit

U have already stated that u hate d man. So what he said is irrelevant. Ur hatred for him will is ur driving force
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by africandollar: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
Correct!
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Akonbob: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
You wonderful Sir
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by BRMN: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Well done pastor. You have spoken well.

Let Nigeria change for the better.

Do you need a Professional Book Editor and Publisher to professionally edit and publish your books? Both ebooks and paperbacks publishing?

If so , then kindly check my banner below .
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Shalommy(f): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
In my area, some group of unknown guys came and started scaring people with gunshots and destroying of things.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by profstar(m): 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by tuoky: 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Stop hating. He has touched many lives
QuitNotice:
I started hating this man from the day I saw a video attributed to him online, where he preached that you shouldn't help one in distress, that it's god's responsibility in doing so, and that you 'frustrate' His efforts when you help, blah blah blah.

Oga keep kwayet. The only thing that can convince us about you is a video of you forecasting all these; not suddenly becoming a pundit
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by tuoky: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Stop hating. The man has touched many lives positively
QuitNotice:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year / List Of Names Of God In Igbo And Hausa Languages. / What Do The 7 Churches In Revelation Represent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.