Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property (20403 Views)

A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Very true
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by oluwaahmed: 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
I hope everyone can see that Nigeria is a failed a
state which can never work for the good of its people. The country needs to be broken down into smaller pieces so that governance can reach the common people.

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by greggng: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
I started loving this man right from his days of success digest ...he is a true Nigerian not the ethnic bigots we 've all over Nigeria ...the reason we can't unite and move forward .

2 Likes

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by lexy2014: 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Okoroawusa:
If your church was looted you wouldn't say this...

I believe he would have said it. Its conviction. See below d message from spar after it's stores were vandalised

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/422576-endsars-spar-sends-thought-provoking-message-to-nigerians-after-store-got-looted.html
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Moganajoe: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Franking: 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
Correct. Frustrated Nigerians seized the opportunity of the #Endsars protests to vent their anger.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by LaReinaa(f): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
It's as simple as that..
The whole truth..
Thank you Sir grin
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Uzoisaga(m): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
Neddstark:
Dear Pastor Sam

We all supported the Endsars movement untill it overstayed its welcome and needed to work with the government on the way forward.
Your protesters turned major roads into a carnival spot. Didn't you think they were disturbing other Nigerians? As at Monday over 100 major roads including interstate roads were blocked by youths in the name of Endsars. If you were a transporter, will you deem that as fair?
Also, those behind the protests wanted to use that opportunity to normalize the act of men screwing men.via the anüs. Hope you are cool with that too?
One thing I know is that even in the minds of 70% of Endsars supporters, people are glad things came back to normal. And for you not to think it will be hijacked means you haven't really taken a while to study the youth of this country. I mean the ones who don't go to your church.
2023 is not too far away, the youth force will bounce back stronger.
Dear Neddstark, just as ur name sounds, you are stark, you are irredeemable, despicable, and reprehensibly irritated. With ur type being more in this space called Nigeria, her redemption is not yet in sight. Look up, think up and see beyond your nose. Nigerian youths sized the moment and send a clear message to their despotic and corrupt leaders, and they heard it loud and clear.

2 Likes

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by LaReinaa(f): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
QuitNotice:
I started hating this man from the day I saw a video attributed to him online, where he preached that you shouldn't help one in distress, that it's god's responsibility in doing so, and that you 'frustrate' His efforts when you help, blah blah blah.

Oga keep kwayet. The only thing that can convince us about you is a video of you forecasting all these; not suddenly becoming a pundit
Deep down, you actually hate yourself too..
Think about it cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
the pastor really say the mind of the protesters, the ,govt invited hoodlums to disrupt the protest.
they purposely destroyed their asset to indict the protesters

3 Likes

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Nchenches: 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/sam_adeyemi/status/1320428679638507520

Oh yes, the youths on rampage want a new Nigeria. A new Nigeria resulting from restructuring present Nigeria to reflect equity for the old southern regions.

The new Nigeria must be different from this Nigeria of skewed and lopsided political structure created by northern military dictators who proliferated excess 20 new political units in the northern region, but left an average of 8.5 new political units in the east and west regions that formed Nigeria with the northern region at independence in 1960.
The 36 states and Abuja political structure makes southerners subservient to the northern region.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by ecomalchemist(m): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
Thank you very much Sir for the kind words, you will not be forgotten so soon.

Do you know over 20 million people are suffering from high blood pressure across Nigeria & most of them aren't even aware.

According to research, this number is calculated as 30.7% among men and 25.2% among women.

Get a fit pro smartwatch today to check your heart rate, blood and oxygen pressure in a cost effective way.

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Urekaure: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Prophet777: 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
For saying the truth on this matter, I have not been to church for many yrs but I will start attending his church.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Vicas2000: 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
QuitNotice:
I started hating this man from the day I saw a video attributed to him online, where he preached that you shouldn't help one in distress, that it's god's responsibility in doing so, and that you 'frustrate' His efforts when you help, blah blah blah.

Oga keep kwayet. The only thing that can convince us about you is a video of you forecasting all these; not suddenly becoming a pundit

You started hating the man?

Watch the video again objectively and read your comment again and you will see that you've missed it.

3 Likes

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Sonoyom(m): 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
God bless you sir
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Sleekfingers: 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Who no know say no be the protester do am before? Even those that are not leaving in nigeria know say na hoodlums , lazy youth , thieves do am......

This is just a tip of the iceberg.... Nobody is talking about those police weapons those hoodlums stole......any small thing now those hoodlums go hit the street.......this is one of those things we should be concern about.........as a matter of fact, we have unleashed the dragons ......me i don talk my own ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
God bless you and your family and your congregation, sir.

it is well with your soul, sir.
thanx for this level of soro soke.

more grease to your elbow.

2 Likes

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by lekonso: 12:09am On Oct 28, 2020
QuitNotice:

Are you alright?
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Sleekfingers: 12:09am On Oct 28, 2020
Franking:
Correct. Frustrated Nigerians seized the opportunity of the #Endsars protests to vent their anger.

on who? It is on ourselves....who suffer now? Look at the burnt brt buses...does sanwo olu use them....who is suffering now? Is it not the masses? The looted shops , who is suffering now? Is it not the owners? Some of the owners might even commit suicide...who suffers?

It is quite understandable that the masses are angry......but we didnt take the anger to the oppressors.......rather we decide to inflict more pains and suffering on ourselves......some people might not recover from this.......some people took loans to set their biz or even collect dem on credit.....who suffers now?

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by lekonso: 12:10am On Oct 28, 2020
Okoroawusa:
If your church was looted you wouldn't say this...
Hi church cannot be looted
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by chatinent: 12:19am On Oct 28, 2020
embarassed
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by helicoptarr: 12:26am On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Twoclans(f): 1:01am On Oct 28, 2020
I am not a fan of men of God that notwithstanding pastor Sam this is well said.

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Franking: 1:02am On Oct 28, 2020
Sleekfingers:

on who? It is on ourselves....who suffer now? Look at the burnt brt buses...does sanwo olu use them....who is suffering now? Is it not the masses? The looted shops , who is suffering now? Is it not the owners? Some of the owners might even commit suicide...who suffers?

It is quite understandable that the masses are angry......but we didnt take the anger to the oppressors.......rather we decide to inflict more pains and suffering on ourselves......some people might not recover from this.......some people took loans to set their biz or even collect dem on credit.....who suffers now?

Collateral damage. U can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.

Those who make peaceful change impossible make a violent one inevitable. Destruction is bad but I'd rather have it than have no resistance and demonstration at all.

2 Likes

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Helpfromabove1(m): 1:40am On Oct 28, 2020
Neddstark:
Dear Pastor Sam

We all supported the Endsars movement untill it overstayed its welcome and needed to work with the government on the way forward.
Your protesters turned major roads into a carnival spot. Didn't you think they were disturbing other Nigerians? As at Monday over 100 major roads including interstate roads were blocked by youths in the name of Endsars. If you were a transporter, will you deem that as fair?
Also, those behind the protests wanted to use that opportunity to normalize the act of men screwing men.via the anüs. Hope you are cool with that too?
One thing I know is that even in the minds of 70% of Endsars supporters, people are glad things came back to normal. And for you not to think it will be hijacked means you haven't really taken a while to study the youth of this country. I mean the ones who don't go to your church.
2023 is not too far away, the youth force will bounce back stronger.

GOD BLESS U FOR THIS UNBIASED STATEMENT

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by Abatemtem(m): 2:06am On Oct 28, 2020
anastasius:

Why not working straight?
Again, how is UI nursing? Is the lectures ok? Or just dictate and u go read and learn in ur own?
Im much more interested in furthering my studies even though I want to practice in the clinical area. UI Nursing is great! The workload is crazy tho. As regards teaching, lecturers show up to teach and self directed learning is encouraged (no one can teach all one needs to know in class). For me, it's been awesome so far especially with my lecturers.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by DKM123: 3:44am On Oct 28, 2020
THE ONLY NIGERIAN PASTOR I LOVE!!!

I dey go start church because of you, sir.
Re: Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property by ayanbadejo68166: 5:04am On Oct 28, 2020
More wisdom, more grace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year / What Do The 7 Churches In Revelation Represent? / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.