Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Renewable Energy Business - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Renewable Energy Business (2813 Views)

Shell Unveils New Energy Business Line In Nigeria / How To Start Your Solar Energy Business In Nigeria / Shell Plans $2bn Annual Investment In New Energy Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Renewable Energy Business by praisegift(f): 11:34am On May 29, 2022
Happy Sunday to everyone. I believe your weekend has been great. I have received so many messages from people asking if we are still in business. Yes, Secodi business is really moving smoothly. I would like to use this medium to apologize for my long absence on this thread.

M windows are still open for inquiries, if you are interested in this business.
Thank you all and stay well.
Re: Renewable Energy Business by praisegift(f): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Happy Eid Mubarak!

Pls, ponder on these questions and give accurate answers to it. Thanks.

▶Do you know that you don't really need to rely on *NEPA/PHCN/GENERATOR SET* for you to have electricity?

*Some people don't even know that there are other ways to generate electricity without paying NEPA or buying fuel for their generators. Solar is one of those free methods and that's what SECODI* is giving you for free!

▶How many months or years have you or your parents been patronizing *NEPA/PHCN*?

▶Have you ever received any gift from them ( *NEPA/PHCN*) for your patronage?

▶Have you ever been given award as best customer of the year?

▶Have you ever been treated with respect or courtesy as a customer?

▶When you by chance owe, how do they treat you? They cut your wire and pack it away to their office just to say thank you for your patronage.

�Even on your birthday party, naming ceremony, wedding party, religious festival, they still disconnect their electricity supply to you without any apology.

➡How long will you keep being a loyal customer to an organization that maltreated you in so many ways that I can't count.

��� *SECODI* is your opportunity to walk free from electricity terrorism that you have endured for many years.

�As you said yes to *SECODI* today, because free electricity is your right, make it happen for yourself and your home. You can do this for your relatives in the village too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shop In Front Of A 5-Star Hotel: / Nigerians Beware, Alboraaq.com Is A Scam / Wire Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.