Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women (1920 Views)

Who Made This Rule That A Man Must Be Older Than The Wife? / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Why Men Must Zip Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by GreaterFuture(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Na wa oh,
Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Trust me there are a lot of ladies out there looking for a decent guy they can spoil with their money....
You just arrange your self well and shine your eyes....
One might just be around you
Trust me

10 Likes

Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by Sheina(f): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Na wa oh, make one Lady pity me just spoil me for like one month na. Do it for God, not for anybody or even me. Is God that will reward you back
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Na wa oh, make one Lady pity me just spoil me for like one month na. Do it for God, not for anybody or even me. Is God that will reward you back
God created women to help and assist men
Not the otherwise
Some stupid mofos changed the scope

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Not the other way round
Some stupid mofos changed the scope angry
Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by Freelane33(m): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
VULTURE ....big story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 1:49am On Oct 28, 2020
GreaterFuture:
guy which kin konji hol you so, open xvideos and solve your problems by yourself
Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by N2B2: 2:23am On Oct 28, 2020
SINGLE4LIFEEE:
guy which kin konji hol you so, open xvideos and solve your problems by yourself

Bros, did he mention sex? grin
Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by StubbornGENIUS: 2:35am On Oct 28, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Hahahahaha grin grin You can only find such outside the country.Such ladies are rare here.
Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 3:57am On Oct 28, 2020
N2B2:

Bros, did he mention sex? grin
who knows what else could it be grin

1 Like

Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by GreaterFuture(m): 5:46am On Oct 28, 2020
SINGLE4LIFEEE:
Does it seem like sex talk to you? Did I insinuate sex in that original Post?
Can't you see that that is Hungry Man Talk, a hungry frustrated man talking
Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by GreaterFuture(m): 5:47am On Oct 28, 2020
donkilidon:
Trust me there are a lot of ladies out there looking for a decent guy they can spoil with their money....
Trust me
That's very encouraging to hear, do you have any personal Links
Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by GreaterFuture(m): 5:51am On Oct 28, 2020
Freelane33:
VULTURE ....big story
Guuuuuyyyy, no do me like this Oh
Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by anochuko01(m): 5:52am On Oct 28, 2020
There are some ladies like that but it's getting fewer.
Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by GreaterFuture(m): 5:55am On Oct 28, 2020
Una weldone
Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2020
GreaterFuture:

That's very encouraging to hear, do you have any personal Links

Nope
These things are best discovered personally
As such hook ups usually turn out negative, cause theres already a motive....except your smart enough to play the game.
Just be real with genuine intentions (she's out there)
Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by GreaterFuture(m): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2020
donkilidon:

Nope
These things are best discovered personally
As such hook ups usually turn out negative, cause theres already a motive....except your smart enough to play the game.
Just be real with genuine intentions (she's out there)
Thank you so Much
Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 6:59am On Oct 28, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Does it seem like sex talk to you? Did I insinuate sex in that original Post?
Can't you see that that is Hungry Man Talk, a hungry frustrated man talking
ok
Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2020
I'm confused also,,,,, OP the thing dey worry me,,,,

Please who created the law that nah women must get pregnant and breastfeed the baby,,,,?

1 Like

Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by healthbing(f): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2020
GreaterFuture:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin ole
Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by Mrscarter(f): 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
ZIINI:

Not the otherwise
Some stupid mofos changed the scope

Love and lust put things in the wrong order lol. I myself, I like my man being the boss, being a man(a sweet but manly man)grin
It's how God made us to be so Bleep femenism(to a point) grin
It's sexier if Ur man is a man(just not a mean one lol)
It's actually a turn on if my man gets a little agitated at me n tells me for instance" I told U not to do that. next time do as I tell you" haha I like a lil bossy
Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by LikeAking: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
donkilidon:
Trust me

Correct guy.

1 Like

Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by TheCork(m): 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Unless the/yor common sense is not common..
....Common sense created the rule sir!! (no oofense) angry

Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by GreaterFuture(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
TheCork:

Unless the/yor common sense is not common..
....Common sense created the rule sir!! (no oofense) angry

I love you too bro
Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by GreaterFuture(m): 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
healthbing:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin ole
Nne...
Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by TheCork(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
GreaterFuture:

I love you too bro

thanks for having common sense sir! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by GreaterFuture(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
TheCork:

thanks for having common sense sir! wink
Lol
Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
donkilidon:
Trust me

Stop living in a Fool's paradise. U watch too much junks in the form of Nollywood movies.

3 Likes

Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
LIVINGICON:

Stop living in a Fool's paradise. U watch too much junks in the form of Nollywood movies.

You are the 1 living in the fools Kingdom...women are taking up a lot of the very good paying jobs only men used to do back in the days....that simply translates to a lot more women capable of managing a home.....use your brain, stop thinking from your anus

1 Like

Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by WrittyWritter(f): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
who created the rule dat women must be submissive smiley..plus it is not our fault dat we are d weaker vessels sad smiley
Re: Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
donkilidon:

You are the 1 living in the fools Kingdom...women are taking up a lot of the very good paying jobs only men used to do back in the days....that simply translates to a lot more women capable of managing a home.....use your brain, stop thinking from your anus

You are truly a BEAST of no nomenclature and nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Export To Other African Countries And Make Millions In Naira / See The Nollywood Actress Who Adviced Ladies Not To Sleep With Men For Money / Zzor Is Back To Nairaland With Another Moniker. (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.