Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

My Husband Has Suddenly Abandoned Me & My Children- Please Advise Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Suddenly Abandoned Me & My Children- Please Advise Me (1674 Views)

In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Has Suddenly Abandoned Me & My Children- Please Advise Me by Rabbi4real: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
Good evening ,

Please post and hide my identity for me. I am married with 3 kids. I and my hubby were leaving happily until last year December everything about him changed. He started keeping late nights, most times he does not come home until three days or more

I told his elder sis and mum but they did nothing about it. Then I decided to keep a watch on my hubby and I noticed that he has been going out with another lady but I haven’t caught him in the act.

He locked up the shop he opened for me and stopped taking care of us, because I reported him to his people about his new behavior but his mum warned me never to call her line. My husband said to me that he married me out of mercy.

He now comes home once in a week and leaving without money for us, am dying in pains, my account is empty, my kids are dying of hunger. I can’t go back to my family because.....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/10/26/my-husband-has-suddenly-abandoned-me-my-children-please-advise-me/

1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Abandoned Me & My Children- Please Advise Me by odeyinugbolahan(m): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
You need to first calm down and be strong for your children... There is no doubt that a strange woman is in the picture. Take this to the Lord in prayers and be hopeful of his return.

Aunty!!! You too needs to check and analysis the situation critically. So many times loop holes are created by both parties. Maybe you ve/are doing something out of line. Work on such and by God 's grace your home will not break.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Abandoned Me & My Children- Please Advise Me by longetivity(m): 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
y you no post the full story here e no go better for you and your husband
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Abandoned Me & My Children- Please Advise Me by pozehnani(f): 1:49am On Oct 28, 2020
See.. I blame women who after they marry revolve their life's around the husband. When the man starts misbehaving it gets to them really hard.

My advice to all women who have ears .. Never center your whole world on a man, to avoid stories that touch cos men can change at time.
Build a life for yourself, yes even in that togetherness.
Don't be so tied to man to the extent you cant breathe without him. The sort of men we have these days are not trustworthy.
Be a super woman.

Madam, go and get him arrested. Let the corps come and teach him how to cater for his family.

It is well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Abandoned Me & My Children- Please Advise Me by KanwuliaExtra: 2:38am On Oct 28, 2020
I tok am. . . .

Awon “David Livingstones” threads have resurfaced to keep this family section alive.

Well, welcome to the “married-single-mama-club”!

Don’t bother to go to Uncle Reno Mokri’s Twitter page to beg for money o. You know how he feels about single mothers. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Abandoned Me & My Children- Please Advise Me by Rabbi4real: 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
grin
KanwuliaExtra:
I tok am. . . .

Awon “David Livingstones” threads have resurfaced to keep this family section alive.

Well, welcome to the “married-single-mama-club”!

Don’t bother to go to Uncle Reno Mokri’s Twitter page to beg for money o. You know how he feels about single mothers. grin
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Abandoned Me & My Children- Please Advise Me by Havesomesense(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
pozehnani:
See.. I blame women who after they marry revolve their life's around the husband. When the man starts misbehaving it gets to them really hard.

My advice to all women who have ears .. Never center your whole world on a man, to avoid stories that touch cos men can change at time.
Don't be so tied to man to the extent you cant breathe without him. The sort of men we have these days are not trustworthy.
Be a super woman.

Madam, go and get him arrested. Let the corps come and teach him how to cater for his family.

It is well.
see your mouth " get him arrested " . how much does she have that she will give the police to make the arrest... she said she is broke.

the best advise for her, is for her to seek for help from a friend or relative, it's time for her to hustle.

this is Nigeria
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Abandoned Me & My Children- Please Advise Me by breadtom: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
:Arrest with which police, the ones that are on strike or the ones in your village, borrow ur self brain nah. Some women feels when they are married they have arrived, most of them no longer look gud. Woman work on yourself first.-*
pozehnani:

Be a super woman.

It is well.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Abandoned Me & My Children- Please Advise Me by pozehnani(f): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
breadtom:
:Arrest with which police, the ones that are on strike or the ones in your village, borrow ur self brain nah. Some women feels when they are married they have arrived, most of them no longer look gud. Woman work on yourself first.-*

The woman should work on herself and the man should do what? So you think the effort required to make marriage work lies only on the woman? Think again.

If it is not greed and lack of self control in the man he should be able to stick to the wife good or bad. Instead of going outside, he can brush her up to his taste but no. He wants the one that other men are contributing to polish and make to look inviting.

Spare me that baldadash, please. Its in the blood.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Abandoned Me & My Children- Please Advise Me by frozen70(f): 1:33am On Oct 29, 2020
longetivity:

That was too harsh
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Abandoned Me & My Children- Please Advise Me by Coded2(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2020
If u are on this platform but me up let help u solve ur marital problem check my signature for contact
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Abandoned Me & My Children- Please Advise Me by johhbekeboh09: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
longetivity:

E wo l'epe!
Dis Baba wan KOLO ooo
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Abandoned Me & My Children- Please Advise Me by SAMBARRY: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
pozehnani:

Be a super woman.

It is well.
you have wrapped it up.

Case dismissed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Abandoned Me & My Children- Please Advise Me by pozehnani(f): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
SAMBARRY:
you have wrapped it up.

Case dismissed!

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Abandoned Me & My Children- Please Advise Me by naija4life247: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
longetivity:

This poster is suffering from psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance and is currently typing from the psychiatric hospital. But, why do doctors give phones to patients on admission at the psychiatric hospital.? This is unethical. Meanwhile, I will put you in my prayers. God will heal you.

(1) (Reply)

With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start / Is There Anything Wrong With This Picture? / How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.