Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public (1669 Views)

Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. / Who Is The Decision Maker In A Nigerian Household – Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by ckmayoca: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Hey guys, pls how do u handle a girlfriend or wife who’s g strings always show in public and whenever you talk to them about it they will give you one silly excuse and within the week it either they display it while entering the car or sitting in public or bending to pick something again... to an extent that you feel ashame when others views it also in public.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by Bola146(f): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin I understand you.

You keep on telling her please, or cut the rope outside grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by temitope27(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2021
Mr be careful, let's see something nw cheesy
Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by Naijanascam: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2021
Code a name to her..... you can tell her whenever you screamed APC ... means mind or cover your panties darling grin grin grin
Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by Kosoco(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2021
ckmayoca:
Hey guys, pls how do u handle a girlfriend or wife who’s g strings always show in public and whenever you talk to them about it they will give you one silly excuse and within the week it either they display it while entering the car or sitting in public or bending to pick something again... to an extent that you feel ashame when others views it also in public.
panties are also a designer wears.... If its expensive let her flaunt it. We move

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by Oizee(f): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2021
Lol, next time it happens again, just tell her publicly that her pant is showing, if she has been doing it on purpose, she will be ashamed when u disgrace her publicly, because your shout will attract all manner of people's attention towards her.

4 Likes

Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by lkillbrokehoes: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Why would you date someone like that in the first place

6 Likes

Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by descarado: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2021
Nothing gives women thrush like g-string.

Don't see the beauty in it.
Your but hole is not breathing. Your pigeon hole the same.
You dangle butt outside like you are in your bedroom.
All are called women emancipation.

Make we kukuma go back to base.
100% unclothedness.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by greenie77: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2021
Oizee:
Lol, next time it happens again, just tell her publicly that her pant is showing, if she has been doing it on purpose, she will be ashamed when u disgrace her publicly, because your shout will attract all manner of people's attention towards her.

She will not be ashamed because that is the attention she craves for as she is very much conscious of the display, rather it is the OP that will feel embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
They should stop wearing it. Simple!

I so much detest that thing?

How do they even feel wearing that rubbish? I see it as dirtiness.

The annoying thing is, the girls who wear this string will still wear low-waist panties/ trousers leaving the whole thing bare when they bend down or sit.

Pants are meant to cover the whole bum and private part. Anything short of that is dirtiness considering the makeup of that part of the female body.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by Oizee(f): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
greenie77:

She will not be ashamed because that is the attention she craves for as she is very much conscious of the display, rather it is the OP that will feel embarrassed.
lol
Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
ckmayoca:

buy her a washing maching and dryer and the problem will be solved!
Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by swarley75(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
You have to disgrace her publicly about it before she gets it

1 Like

Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by greenie77: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
swarley75:
You have to disgrace her publicly about it before she gets it

An exhibitionist don't get it. , they thrive on "going public". When one study Human sexuality, one becomes more conscious of the spectrum it represents. There people who get their high from others seeing what should be private. Reason those who like people to watch them when they are performing sexual acts are considered to be a psychiatric case
Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
ckmayoca:
It is not your place to "handle" another adult in any way. You either accept that person as they are or you move on to find yourself another who you are willing to. undecided

If you don't like such a woman, don't date one at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Kosoco:
panties are also a designer wears.... If its expensive let her flaunt it. We move
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy wink wink grin cheesy cheesy

I love this answer! grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Why would you date someone like that in the first place
Help me ask am o! undecided
Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by Kosoco(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO

I love this answer! grin
but it's true. There are expensive panties... no jokes.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by Kosoco(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO

I love this answer! grin
there are expensive panties for real...
Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by bukatyne(f): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2021
descarado:

100% unclothedness.

@bold:

wink
Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by Kobojunkie: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2021
Kosoco:
there are expensive panties for real...
I know .... I don watch Victoria's secret fashion show in years past to understand this as true. undecided
Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by Hathor5(f): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2021
Maybe her clothes are not the right size? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by Godada(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2021
Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by Acidosis(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2021
Many people obviously didn't get OP's point. It's not about g string. The issue is that his gf/wife is fond of inappropriate sitting positions that expose her underwear. This is a very common trend among women. I don't want to believe that anyone does this deliberately.

You can't be on skirts and open your legs anyhow in public, or when trying to use a bike, bus, etc. SHe has to make conscious efforts ALL the time, otherwise nothing will change. She would grow old like other women in their 70s still sitting carelessly in public.

The only immediately solution is to get her trousers/pants or anything asides from skirts/gown/dress. Skirt is not for everyone and if she must use one while jumping from one bike to another, better advise her to change.
Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by AngelicBeing: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
descarado:

100% unclothedness.

Hian, shocked
Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by Consiglieri: 8:18am On Nov 20, 2021
I think the op means something like this:

Re: How To Handle GF Or Wife That Likes Displaying Her Panties In Public by Soniabeauty: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2021
If she opens please grab her and f*ck her hard.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage: Read This Before You Make A Decision Either Way / Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That / Are U The Last Child In Your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.