Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start (2115 Views)

“Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady / She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by nabiz(m): 6:42am On Mar 28, 2021
If you are given 1.5 million as a house wife to start business, which of these two will choose

(1)PROVISIONS / FOOD STUFF BUSINESS

(2) PHONE ACCESSORIES BUSINESS WITH P.O.S AND CHARGING

PLS NOTE: The location may me either Awka in Anambra state or Abakaliki In Ebonyi state.
Re: With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by Michelle55: 6:59am On Mar 28, 2021
Food stuffs business.. You need to eat first before thinking of changing your phone battery(if it's spoilt)
Food business can't go into extinct because no one wants to starve and you can't think up any good idea on an empty stomach.
People do crazy things just to enable them eat and stay alive to fight for another day.

Phone accessories is secondary compare to food stuffs. You can decide to stay without phones for months, can you also do the same when it comes to food? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by LeeSantos(m): 7:00am On Mar 28, 2021
nabiz:
If you are given 1.5 million as a house wife to start business, which of these two will choose

PLS NOTE: The location may me either Awka in Anambra state or Abakaliki In Ebonyi state.

1) provision/food. the family will always eat from that business. they might even go as far as eating the profit and capital. there's no way around it. except you have one particular food stuff to sell. like selling semovita, wheat in wholesale. but is you have all foodstuffs, when. she is going home for the day she will always take what she needs to prep for the next day

2) remove phone accessories & charging. things will always get missing or stolen. and it takes experienced person to sell phone accessories. can she know all the different case and screen guard for diff phones?
Re: With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by Kingdollar28(m): 7:01am On Mar 28, 2021
I will advice u to go with number 2 option and also stay in awka ... it will boom faster than any other business as long as u can get a shop along zik's avenue in awka... I promise u, success is assured..

provision store can only be very profitable and boom very fast in awka if you can start as a whole-saler...
Re: With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by Gift96: 7:18am On Mar 28, 2021
nabiz:

food stuff business is the best. the reason is because it has to do with daily needs.... provision store don't take in much gain as compared to foodstuffs business.
Re: With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by chatinent: 9:14am On Mar 28, 2021
Foodstuff-selling is a good one.
You can begin to receive patronage the very moment you are sampling it.

You will not go hungry too. I don't infer eating the shop to ruins.

1 Like

Re: With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2021
chatinent:

You have started lodging in hotels too abi,to do what if I may ask?hmm
Re: With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by chatinent: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2021
Zzor:
You have started lodging in hotels too abi,to do what if I may ask?hmm

Okay, to have a complete six-hour sex with ladies anywhere in Nigeria who can pay handsomely.

Have a nice decade.

1 Like

Re: With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by Foodqueen(f): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2021
If the husband no go de drop feeding money again after she open foodstuffs business, then it is dead on arrival.

The second might be better.
Re: With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2021
The gain on provision is merge and the market is slow.
Selling foodstuffs on the other hand is more profitable but it depends if you will be the one going to buy it and bringing it down to sell.

it's a job that's very stressful for married women with young children. you will end up losing more than you intend to gain because you won't have time for your family. Except you just want to open a shop and be selling the foodstuffs there
Re: With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by morohunfola78008: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (Photos) / Parents/Guardians, Do You Know Your Wards May Be Victims To Pedophiles? / 21 Questions Every Youth Must Answer!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.