Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,463 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

My Girlfriend Has Given Me A Marriage Ultimatum-please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Given Me A Marriage Ultimatum-please Advise (1808 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has Given Me A Marriage Ultimatum-please Advise by Rabbi4real: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
I met Ene (not real name) 2 years ago at a popular bank. She was a Customer Service officer. My ATM card had been swallowed by the ATM machine and I was having a had time getting it from the other Customer Service officer. And then Ene came with the brightest smile I have ever seen and se says: how may I help you sir?

Long story short,she assisted me very kindly but I could not loose the opportunity of shooting my shot. I complimented her and told her I would love to be her friend. And we became friends and even though I was just an undergraduate, Ene treated me like the greatest man on earth.

It was also easy to love her. She is the most beautiful woman in the room any where she is. She is kind and laughs alot. She makes me laugh and my heart light anytime I see her. I mean, it was the coolest thing for an undergrad to be dating a hot banker. My friends envied me. I wont lie…I feel blessed.

Now, its been two years of dating. I am in my final year but Covid and ASSU strike has refused to allow me graduate. Ene is already feeling that its time to take our relationship to the next level: marriage. I agree with her but I wish to get married after my graduation and I have a job and can take care of my wife and family.

Ene does not mind but .....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/10/22/my-girlfriend-has-given-me-a-marriage-ultimatum-please-advise/

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Given Me A Marriage Ultimatum-please Advise by BlueAir: 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
sad If this story is true,then tell ene not to rush u beyond ur time and according to hers.. marriage can wait till you're ready... Don't except sweet ene of the evening newspaper association to remain sweet after she wears ring and u can't meet up financially to everything marriage brings

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Given Me A Marriage Ultimatum-please Advise by ojun50(m): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
If you no say you gather and job you better tell say you never yet so she go move on....
Re: My Girlfriend Has Given Me A Marriage Ultimatum-please Advise by Mandela27: 12:22am On Oct 28, 2020
Thats their ultimate goal in life.Marriage.Guy man no gree o,follow ur plans o,get money o,else she go use u catch cruise after marriage.no mind dem,acting all sweet to attain one goal.Lubbish!!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Given Me A Marriage Ultimatum-please Advise by ednut1(m): 2:12am On Oct 28, 2020
Fake story
Re: My Girlfriend Has Given Me A Marriage Ultimatum-please Advise by Burgerlomo: 2:50am On Oct 28, 2020
It's left for your pocket to decide whether to accept the ultimatum or to japa grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Given Me A Marriage Ultimatum-please Advise by klawaaa: 6:26am On Oct 28, 2020
If you truly love her, please go ahead and do the needful. A woman who is choosing you without any financial needs throughly love you. True love is not easy to come by from ladies especially a beautiful one for that matter?
Rabbi4real:
I met Ene (not real name) 2 years ago at a popular bank. She was a Customer Service officer. My ATM card had been swallowed by the ATM machine and I was having a had time getting it from the other Customer Service officer. And then Ene came with the brightest smile I have ever seen and se says: how may I help you sir?

Long story short,she assisted me very kindly but I could not loose the opportunity of shooting my shot. I complimented her and told her I would love to be her friend. And we became friends and even though I was just an undergraduate, Ene treated me like the greatest man on earth.

It was also easy to love her. She is the most beautiful woman in the room any where she is. She is kind and laughs alot. She makes me laugh and my heart light anytime I see her. I mean, it was the coolest thing for an undergrad to be dating a hot banker. My friends envied me. I wont lie…I feel blessed.

Now, its been two years of dating. I am in my final year but Covid and ASSU strike has refused to allow me graduate. Ene is already feeling that its time to take our relationship to the next level: marriage. I agree with her but I wish to get married after my graduation and I have a job and can take care of my wife and family.

https://livelystones.ng/2020/10/22/my-girlfriend-has-given-me-a-marriage-ultimatum-please-advise/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Given Me A Marriage Ultimatum-please Advise by Jeremani: 6:31am On Oct 28, 2020
The way you described her, I for like see her picture�

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Given Me A Marriage Ultimatum-please Advise by duduade: 6:45am On Oct 28, 2020
ednut1:
Fake story

Real fake story..

Whoever sent it

Nobody in his sane mind will fall for such trap

Marry ke
Re: My Girlfriend Has Given Me A Marriage Ultimatum-please Advise by LordIsaac(m): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2020
The problem with your story is that bank workers are the most rude and arrogant people I've ever known. Being nice to a common poor student and getting emotionally attached is a story I'm prepared to take with a pinch of salt! undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Given Me A Marriage Ultimatum-please Advise by muller101(m): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2020
It will end in tears. Trust me.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Given Me A Marriage Ultimatum-please Advise by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2020
gear up for the tears
Re: My Girlfriend Has Given Me A Marriage Ultimatum-please Advise by Mrscarter(f): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Rabbi4real:

Well she knows Ur situation n is still happy to marry you. Go for it. U don't need life already made wen Yous can build up your life n stuff together.
She seems like she's happy to do that.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Given Me A Marriage Ultimatum-please Advise by sanity12(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
okay
Re: My Girlfriend Has Given Me A Marriage Ultimatum-please Advise by HotPoundedYam(m): 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
.?

it's common sense
Re: My Girlfriend Has Given Me A Marriage Ultimatum-please Advise by Rabbi4real: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
coolyes ooo
HotPoundedYam:
.?

it's common sense

(1) (Reply)

How To Blow In 2021 Like I Did From Zero To Hero In 2016/2017 / Video: University Girl, Sponsor Caught Making Out In Hotel Room / South African Man Stabs His Girlfriend 19times For Dumping Him (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.