Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South (3776 Views)

PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu / Marwa Alleges Plan To Manipulate Election Results In Southeast, South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by xynerise: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2020
mamdanju:
There are pictures of the attack by ipob on Muslims in Abia and Rivers. Continue to denied that it is fake until the north retaliate. The ipob think they have monopoly on violence when it is fact that the population and investment of Ibos in kano alone is more than the entire population and investments of northerners in the entire south east. Keep stoking the fires of violence. The day that the north will explode, don't go crying to the UN and ICC as you often do. You're free to protest Endsars just as the northerners are free not to join your protest. Why the killings and the burning of mosque

They have been exploding since inception. Stop inciting violence like it will be a one sided thing. Everyone is a loser in a war.
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by cktheluckyman: 7:28am On Oct 28, 2020
Aboki99:
Whoever attacks innocent muslims or their mosques takes a debt repayable someday. Nobody has monopoly of violence.
Just make the mistake of retaliating now and see the real madness.Fulani herdsmen have been killing all these while without any reaction from the south
Just start any rubbish these Friday and see reprisals all across southern Nigeria.
Everywhere is red-hot now.From PH to Warri from Onitsha to Aba.Just start any rubbish now

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by cktheluckyman: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2020
xynerise:

They have been exploding since inception. Stop inciting violence like it will be a one sided thing. Everyone is a loser in a war.
I tireoo.Even in Kano last week some christians were still killed.These people really take us for fools
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by adekemi45600: 7:39am On Oct 28, 2020
And no single picture to back the epistle up
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by ghettochild(m): 7:52am On Oct 28, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
These people like barking, they know the narrative they’re trying to push. There’s absolutely nothing concerning the #EndSARS protests and the burning of mosques and no one has the time of an average Muslim in the SS talkless of going to burn his mosque yet you’re threatening war. Fûck you and your fûcking war, when Christians were being killed carelessly in the north, did anybody threaten war ? Hopeless fôols cool
Those radical muslims ehn... See what happened to a teacher in France.. Cos he showed student a caricature of Muhammad.. Since childhood we been watching Christian cartoons of Jesus.. Dem no kill anyone oo.. The Muslims are the problem of this world

3 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by Muna4real(f): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2020
I wish Muslims will realize that nndigbo do not care wheather they exist. That's why some of us don't even know that there are a few igbo Muslims because we are living our lives. We are not like you people that always put your eyes on non Muslims anytime there is a riot in the north.

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:58am On Oct 28, 2020
ghettochild:

Those radical muslims ehn... See what happened to a teacher in France.. Cos he showed student a caricature of Muhammad.. Since childhood we been watching Christian cartoons of Jesus.. Dem no kill anyone oo.. The Muslims are the problem of this world
Don't mind them see their atrocities here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Nigeria

Hardly u find Christians involved. These guys are really blood (human) thirsty. They said ipob commited the crime (if true), not tribe(s) or religious groups.

Op why not go after ipob, why are bringing innocent people into the picture. By the way the 21st October attack that claimed the life of security personnel as well as ipob personnel was quickly brought under control and 24 hour curfew declared.

If it happened in ur north, governor will either keep mum and even join the perpetrators to escalate the crisis.
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by stieyven(m): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
These people like barking, they know the narrative they’re trying to push. There’s absolutely nothing concerning the #EndSARS protests and the burning of mosques and no one has the time of an average Muslim in the SS talkless of going to burn his mosque yet you’re threatening war. Fûck you and your fûcking war, when Christians were being killed carelessly in the north, did anybody threaten war ? Hopeless fôols cool
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
In your anger do not sin. Ephesians 4:26
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by AdetayoNL(m): 8:05am On Oct 28, 2020
Miracle2020:
how do you know is fake news
Because that's exactly what it is....
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by Owologbo(m): 8:11am On Oct 28, 2020
FriendNG:
https://dailytrust.com/endsars-nscia-raises-alarm-over-attacks-on-muslims-in-south-south-south-east

Please, why always Yoruba when it comes to muslem dishing out crappy media address? I didn't see any mosque name or address from the South South. The man should go and burry his head in his slave master he's trying to please up north.

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by sapientia(m): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2020
OP maliciously refused to put the name of the association that are making the allegations.

He wrote it as a fact knowing many don't read news.

Fear any Nairaland handle that ends with NG
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2020
Can the OP tell us the real direct location of the burnt mosques? Or were the destroyed mosques imaginary ones?

Stupidity tie wrapper de waka about.
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by VEXT: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2020
Afonja Muslim, Fulani's ass lickers

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by Ogbuu101: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2020
Charleys:

First of all this is fake news.

Secondly I believe Muslims are being ignored in the South South and south east hence this fake news....
You know why because they don't care about Muslims.

In the south islam is a religion for beggars and cripples, I'm just saying it the way it is.

Do you think christians in the south preach about uslims in their churches every time the way Muslims do in their mosques?
They don't have that time.
Spot on
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by thatsleepboy1: 10:36am On Oct 28, 2020
Abeg with due diligence the SS and SE belong to JESU CHRISTI and not one mohammamiri. We're all christians and we're all christians states as the entire northern states are all muslim states.

grin grin grin
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by Auxigen(m): 11:46am On Oct 28, 2020
Saifulah:
If this is true then this is the height of hipocracy as all other media houses turned a blind eye since it's a mosque that was burnt. You can see some people above claiming fake news yet we all saw how the Lekki issue was blown out of proportion
You rightly started by saying if this is true. Because the fact is it is not true
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by Aboki99(m): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Coward what did you do in the past apart from chest beating. You have now admitted that you started killing innocent muslims first and now you are chest beating that there must be no reprisal attacks. You want to visit violence on others but you dislike same visited on you, see your selfish, unconscionable life! Shame on you!

cktheluckyman:

Just make the mistake of retaliating now and see the real madness.Fulani herdsmen have been killing all these while without any reaction from the south
Just start any rubbish these Friday and see reprisals all across southern Nigeria.
Everywhere is red-hot now.From PH to Warri from Onitsha to Aba.Just start any rubbish now
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by cktheluckyman: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
Aboki99:
Coward what did you do in the past apart from chest beating. You have now admitted that you started killing innocent muslims first and now you are chest beating that there must be no reprisal attacks. You want to visit violence on others but you dislike same visited on you, see your selfish, unconscionable life! Shame on you!

If dem born una well try harming any Christian after your Friday's prayers let's see who the coward is
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by Aboki99(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
You admitted to killing muslims and now you are calling my bluff to dare attack xtians. So the lives of muslims are legitimate target for you xtians while those of xtians are sacrosant. Is this what xtianity is all about? No wonder your God says " Iam come not to bring peace but a sword"

cktheluckyman:

If dem born una well try harming any Christian after your Friday's prayers let's see who the coward is
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by lexy2014: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
ivolt:
EndSars anarchists wanted a revolution, it seems they might end up with a religious war. Unfortunately, these violence sponsors have dual citizenships and visas and would flee when it becomes too hot. Shame on those who hide in their mansion to incite violence on social media and those who use pulpits to support hoodlums. Every innocent person killed should be blamed on the head of Twitter activists.

Who are those "who hide in their mansions to incite violence on social media and those who use pulpit to support hoodlums" and how did they do it?

Meanwhile, d questions I asked u y'day, u are yet to answer:

Y is d case of dapo being in Lagos immaterial? If it's immaterial, how are u able to say that dapo is corroborating sanwo-olu? U are contradicting urself.

According to u:

"When will you guys ever take responsibility for inciting killings and destruction"

Who are d "you guys" that u are referring? How did u come about ur labelling? I will be glad if u can enlighten me.

U said:

"peaceful protesters are claiming "they made us do it"

What did peaceful protesters say they made them do?
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by ivolt: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
lexy2014:

Who are those "who hide in their mansions to incite violence on social media and those who use pulpit to support hoodlums" and how did they do it?
Meanwhile, d questions I asked u y'day, u are yet to answer:
Y is d case of dapo being in Lagos immaterial? If it's immaterial, how are u able to say that dapo is corroborating sanwo-olu? U are contradicting urself.
According to u:

"When will you guys ever take responsibility for inciting killings and destruction"

Who are d "you guys" that u are referring? How did u come about ur labelling? I will be glad if u can enlighten me.

U said:
"peaceful protesters are claiming "they made us do it"
What did peaceful protesters say they made them do?
Here we go again with the entitlement mentality. You don't deserve any answers. I would normally reply reasonable questions or debates but going through my posts show that you have lost that privilege with your pro-violence position. Consider this a discharge.
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by BrownLondon(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Muna4real:
I wish Muslims will realize that nndigbo do not care wheather they exist. That's why some of us don't even know that there are a few igbo Muslims because we are living our lives. We are not like you people that always put your eyes on non Muslims anytime there is a riot in the north.
you don't care about Muslims but your people are everywhere in Kano and Kaduna, According to Igbochief101 (Chairman NL pan Igbo group) he believes that there are more Igbos in Kano alone than all the 6 SW states (including Lagos), I think you care about them, because if you don't, you folks won't be relocating to NW in millions.

not to talk of Indonesia and Malaysia...more than 80% of Indonesia and Malaysia are Muslims but that doesn't stop your brothers from going there, there are hundreds of Igbo boys in Malaysia and Indonesia prison awaiting death..

hahaha.
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by Muna4real(f): 4:08am On Oct 29, 2020
BrownLondon:

you don't care about Muslims but your people are everywhere in Kano and Kaduna, According to Igbochief101 (Chairman NL pan Igbo group) he believes that there are more Igbos in Kano alone than all the 6 SW states (including Lagos), I think you care about them, because if you don't, you folks won't be relocating to NW in millions.

not to talk of Indonesia and Malaysia...more than 80% of Indonesia and Malaysia are Muslims but that doesn't stop your brothers from going there, there are hundreds of Igbo boys in Malaysia and Indonesia prison awaiting death..

hahaha.

You don't even understand what I'm saying and you will never understand. Only a true igbo will understand. I'm saying that we have a lot of better things to do with our lives and our business for us to notice any Muslim worshipping peacefully in the mosque nearby. We simply don't care if any igbo is a Muslim or not. Unlike in the north, where Christians are troubled all the time, we here simply do not have your time. Our minds are on our shops and other business. I hope you understand what I'm saying.

And you must be very immature to think that nndigbo reside in those northern states and countries because of their religion. You are absolutely wrong. We don't care about your religion, all we care about is the money we made in those places. Oh yes, Money. That's all we care for. But unlike the people in the north who will do anything to loot money we worked for in the name of riot.
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by lexy2014: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2020
ivolt:

Here we go again with the entitlement mentality. You don't deserve any answers. I would normally reply reasonable questions or debates but going through my posts show that you have lost that privilege with your pro-violence position. Consider this a discharge.

Discharge? U can't discharge anyone from nairaland or from a conversation on nairaland. D only person u can discharge is urself. Thats one of d beautiful things about nairaland. So don't overestimate ur abilities on this platform.

Your comment above depicts u as a person who feels he has d right to criticise what others say but at d same doesn't think others have d right to criticise what he says. U feel entitled to question d comments of others but u run into ur shell & engage in personal attacks when ur opinions are questioned. If that isn't "entitlement mentality", I don't no what else is.

Ur case is that of d proverbial pot calling kettle black. With each comment u make, u fall into d trap of pointing one finger at others forgetting that ur four other fingers are pointing back at u.

U have made certain claims & I have drawn ur attention to those claims by scrutinizing d authenticity of ur claims, hence d questions I asked. Like I told u earlier, ur inability to defend d claims u are peddling shows that u are a peddler of fake news and even worse than those that u accuse of d same offense.

One of ur last sentences said "...you have lost that privilege with your pro-violence position".

Can u kindly produce d comments I made that suggests d above?
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by Bkayyy: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2020
Aboki99:
Whoever attacks innocent muslims or their mosques takes a debt repayable someday. Nobody has monopoly of violence.
"we are so scared"
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by Nwaotu10(m): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2020
mamdanju:
There are pictures of the attack by ipob on Muslims in Abia and Rivers. Continue to denied that it is fake until the north retaliate. The ipob think they have monopoly on violence when it is fact that the population and investment of Ibos in kano alone is more than the entire population and investments of northerners in the entire south east. Keep stoking the fires of violence. The day that the north will explode, don't go crying to the UN and ICC as you often do. You're free to protest Endsars just as the northerners are free not to join your protest. Why the killings and the burning of mosque

Damn it!

The north should retaliate let's end Nigeria.
You think this is 1966?

Nonsense!
Re: ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South by Pecuman: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
How many times will this continue to happen, Christians killed in the North, Muslims killed in the south and reprisal attacks against Innocents in both cases.

It is pretty obvious that we hate each other so :-

Break up Nigeria to save lives, it is that simple. Let Middle-belt, Arewa, Oduduwa and Lower Niger go their own ways

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why North Will Never Attack Southerners / Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta / Checkout Tinubu Father's Luxurious Mansion In Iragbaji, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.