Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

How Do You Get Ready For A Sex Appointment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Get Ready For A Sex Appointment? (368 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / 18+ 9 Things You Must Do B4 You Book A Sex Appointment With A Lady, A Must Read / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Get Ready For A Sex Appointment? by kmaster007: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2020
Sometimes, sex appointment be like football match

You might have to train or make arrangements so that you don’t get disappointed in yourself after the match.

On edition of Sexperience on Naijaloaded TV , our presenter Dayo Awesu was on the street to find out from Nigerians how they prepare for sex appointment.

You will be amazed to know how some guys and ladies prepare for knacks.

(1) (Reply)

WHY Slawormir Why Why Damn Damn Damn!!! / How Many Of You Have Seen This Video? / What Do Men Have To Offer In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.