Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! (1657 Views)

Stop The Blackmail, Ndigbo Dont Really Want Biafra / Dont Be Decieve,d Biafra Is Not The Reason Nigerians Fear Igbo Presidency. / DSS And Miyetti Allah Is Behind The Unknown Gunmen Do Not Be Decieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Chimaraymond455: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2020
i have visited somany yorubas facebook groups, oduduwa republic facebook groups, i cant believe that over 90percent of yorubas are talking good about the igbos, many wish to join the biafra if their people refuse to agitate for oduduwa republic,, my fellow igbo the anti igbo comments you see on social medias especially from nairaland are coming from all this nigeria minority tribes, if you doubt me visit any of all this minority facebook groups and see the havy hate the have on igbos, some of them on nairaland are inpostors claiming to be yorubas to attack the igbos, igbo are you aware that warri people bear ayo? midle bet people bears yosuf and abrahim?? etc.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by IkpuMmadu: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2020
You might be right... I have wondered why should the two big tribes hate each other? These are the two most educated tribe in Africa and the earlier they work and walk together the better

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by 7lives: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2020
Yeye dey smell, enough with the chicanery.
NO TO SOUTHERN NIGERIA, let everyone go mind their business.
Enough with the cock and bull stories.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by parkervero(m): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2020
How do you expect me to hate amaka, Mary, adaeze, and Josephine when we aren't tired of each other?

But it is good to let those who dey yan hate dey yan am, after all, there is freedom of expression and speech.
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by modsfucker: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2020
Chimaraymond455:
i have visited somany yorubas facebook groups, oduduwa republic facebook groups, i cant believe that over 90percent of yorubas are talking good about the igbos, many wish to join the biafra if their people refuse to agitate for oduduwa republic,, my fellow igbo the anti igbo comments you see on social medias especially from nairaland are coming from all this nigeria minority tribes, if you doubt me visit any of all this minority facebook groups and see the havy hate the have on igbos, some of them on nairaland are inpostors claiming to be yorubas to attack the igbos, igbo are you aware that warri people bear ayo? midle bet people bears yosuf and abrahim?? etc.

Yen yen yen... Go and visit Asari Dokubo's page also

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Nicoswit(m): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2020
You are right but they won't listen
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Lipscomb(m): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2020
undecided
Chimaraymond455:

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by helinues: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2020
Unity begger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by splendour7(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2020
Seriously! I Wanted To Say This Also! I Do Follow Many Online News Pages On Facebook..Pages Like Legit.Com,vanguardnews,the Nation,joi John,and So Many Others I Also Follow Comments From Yorubas On Those Forumes Then I Ask My Self If The Yorubas On Nairaland And The Ones On Facebook Are From Different Yoruba Race....Thou I'm No Preacher Of Southern Unity...I Believe Everbody Should Just Stay And Mind Their Business.
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Dede1(m): 8:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Chimaraymond455:

Arrant nonsense!!! What give a ratass about who loves or hates what in the shithole called Nigeria. In Nigeria, the benchmark is ethnicity and compatibility. Historically, Ndigbo and Yoruba do not have anything in common until the silly amalgamation of southern and northern protectorates.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:05am On Oct 28, 2020
IkpuMmadu:
You might be right... I have wondered why should the two big tribes hate each other? These are the two most educated tribe in Africa and the earlier they work and walk together the better
Most educated wetin in Africa undecided?
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by ellapius(f): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2020
modsfucker:

Yen yen yen... Go and visit Asari Dokubo's page also
Asari is a motherfucker and a fool who survives on hate talks and division of others did u hear him talk about NDDC noo cos that is one of his looting point . listening to him is a waste of time. he is one of the tools USD in looting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Chimaraymond455: 9:14am On Oct 28, 2020
admin please push this thread to front page, we need to correct this compression between the yorubas and the igbos

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Kyase(m): 9:18am On Oct 28, 2020
I come discover say these days Igbo people just dey beg for unity since endsars protest, wetin dey happen for south wey we never know

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by GermanCarDealer(m): 9:25am On Oct 28, 2020
Igbo & Yorubas have a lot in common. No qualms; Africa And Nigeria will be Great Again!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2020
I prefer igbos to hausas. You see those aboki let me not talk wetin dey my mind. That's why aboki and Yoruba are fighting in fagba and all over Lagos . Make they go back to futa jallon

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by oluwagbenga98327: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2020
I come discover say these days Igbo people just dey beg for unity since endsars protest, wetin dey happen for south wey we never know
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by NairaHercules(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by NairaHercules(m): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2020
Chimaraymond455:

Op, you are a yerrowba man from the brown roof slums. Why are you denying your yerrowba heritage, and making igbo moniker?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by NairaHercules(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2020
Skynet45:
I prefer igbos to hausas. You see those aboki let me not talk wetin dey my mind. That's why aboki and Yoruba are fighting in fagba and all over Lagos . Make they go back to futa jallon

I prefer hausas to yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by ejanla077: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2020
Igbos and Yoruba hate each other period...

Yoruba Muslim Miscreants YMM will always stab u in the back.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by NairaHercules(m): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2020
GermanCarDealer:
Igbo & Yorubas have a lot in common. No qualms; Africa And Nigeria will be Great Again!!!

cry

If this is a joke, biko, take it easy oh

I hope just na play u dey play.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by mightyhazel: 10:19am On Oct 28, 2020
If the igbo man start caring or rather fretting about hates and all that,he wont dare and he wont acheive one tenth of what he acheives .. I'm indifferent to hate.

well,to be factual,hate actually motivates me to break barriers

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by NairaHercules(m): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2020
IkpuMmadu:

Yerrowbas are not educated for any sh!t

The two most educated tribes are igbo and bini (or hausa) people
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by IkpuMmadu: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2020
NairaHercules:

ok... I know they used to be educated before.. the yoruba were educated before but for now ... I think they still are but on a low scale

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Focktot: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2020
I am currently in an Igbo restaurant in ibadan here eating before going to site.

And a lot of Yorubas eat in her restaurant

Although the woman speaks decent Yoruba because she has lived here for a long time.

I don't hate igbos, I only hate the hypocritical nature of some of them.
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Focktot: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2020
NairaHercules:

This Is obviously a joke cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 28, 2020
NairaHercules:

God punish you Yoruba is the most educated and richest tribe in Nigeria
https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/top-10-most-educated-tribes-in-nigeria/
https://africalaunchpad.com/top-5-richest-tribes-in-nigeria-in-2020/amp/
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Pecuman: 10:37am On Oct 28, 2020
7lives:
Yeye dey smell, enough with the chicanery.
NO TO SOUTHERN NIGERIA, let everyone go mind their business.
Enough with the cock and bull stories.

We have been doing mind your own business and it hasn't worked.
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Pecuman: 10:38am On Oct 28, 2020
smartsmith0907:

God punish you
Yoruba is the most educated and richest tribe in Nigeria

Don't listen to that guy, he is one of the paid provocateurs.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by NairaHercules(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2020
smartsmith0907:

God punish you
Yoruba is the most educated and richest tribe in Nigeria

Look at this funny man using word of mouth as proof and evidence of yerrowbas being educated. Your media propagandas don't work anymore. We have already been enlightened by WAEC and JAMB. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by NairaHercules(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2020
Focktot:
This Is obviously a joke cheesy

ok smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Contesting for the post of Councillor / Am I The Only One Who Supports The Killing Of ENDSARS Protesters / 2023 Presidency:put Me To Shame, Zone Ticket To South East, Umahi Challenges PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.