Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Dont Be Decieve,d Biafra Is Not The Reason Nigerians Fear Igbo Presidency. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont Be Decieve,d Biafra Is Not The Reason Nigerians Fear Igbo Presidency. (439 Views)

DSS And Miyetti Allah Is Behind The Unknown Gunmen Do Not Be Decieve / Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! / Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Be Decieve,d Biafra Is Not The Reason Nigerians Fear Igbo Presidency. by bigpriik: 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
I dont know about south south,but i can tell you the reason why other parts of Nigeria igbo presidency is the fact that an igbo man will definitely change the status quo of the country and bring about balance in the system,presently other regions in Nigeria are practically leaching on the human and natural resources of the southeast and south south,an igbo president even if given just 4 years will restructure the country,the cabals may not be able to control him unlike jonathan,if he is from Anambra just know that onitsha port will be opened straightup,if he is from Abia he may decide to calabar and uyo ports thereby rendereing lagos ports useless and yoruba are not ready for that.an igbo president can never divide Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Decieve,d Biafra Is Not The Reason Nigerians Fear Igbo Presidency. by Billingslord: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
you fools always wanting attention, I understand for the SS,what resources did SE have? absolutely nothing, you're useless. you're the leaches!your region offer nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Be Decieve,d Biafra Is Not The Reason Nigerians Fear Igbo Presidency. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
I've never seen a group of idiotic tribe that constantly over estimate their importance.

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Decieve,d Biafra Is Not The Reason Nigerians Fear Igbo Presidency. by Laggafin: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Billingslord:
you fools always wanting attention, I understand for the SS,what resources did SE have? absolutely nothing, you're useless. you're the leaches!your region offer nothing.
Ur empty dung brain has nothing inside and cant offer nothing.. just keep kwayet and go buy a cow brain for some lil cents than come on Nairaland to spill trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Decieve,d Biafra Is Not The Reason Nigerians Fear Igbo Presidency. by Billingslord: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
Laggafin:

Ur empty dung brain has nothing inside and cant offer nothing.. just keep kwayet and go buy a cow brain for some lil cents than come on Nairaland to spill trash
gibberish!
you should direct your frustration to your brother who open this thread writing nonsense.
dimwit!
Re: Dont Be Decieve,d Biafra Is Not The Reason Nigerians Fear Igbo Presidency. by Laggafin: 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
Billingslord:

gibberish!
you should direct your frustration to your brother who open this thread writing nonsense.
dimwit!
Roforofo dingbat

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Has Noticed The Looming Famine In Nigeria? / Aregbesola Escapes Death In Osogbo After Endorsing Adeoti As Next Osun Governor / Elumelu @57: We’re Proud Of Your Accomplishments – Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.