Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 (21999 Views)

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (nsia)graduate Analyst Programme 2022 / Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time / Apply For The 2018 Workforce Group Graduate Intensive Training Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by chrisowos(m): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2020
Please am yet to get the link for my test, what should I do. PleaseI need help. Thanks.
Udiee:

I just did mine.. Mehn, it stuff isn't easy sha
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by chrisowos(m): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2020
How was the test, hope you did well. How many questions all together. Is it the same like the practice test.
chrisowos:
Please am yet to get the link for my test, what should I do. PleaseI need help. Thanks.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by heayernu56(m): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
chrisowos:
How was the test, hope you did well. How many questions all together. Is it the same like the practice test.
I don't know for others. The question was 8. You choose your answer and then give reason for each answer chosen. After that. You will do a one minute video. For me, it's basically a summary or report of what you've found out from the case interview you did. I know I didn't do well, but it's really not that difficult
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by JohnEsq: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
BlackMax:
Please what is the 1-minute video summary at the end of the test about??

Co ask
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by JohnEsq: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
PHRANCIS94:
It was something else,don't know how to feel. This is actually the first time I can't rate my self after a test or exam.. I couldn't upload the video, even after wasting money and time in a cafe, only to get home and realise I could do it with my phone and I recorded and uploaded it . Generally, don't bother yourself reading, if u don't have it, u don't have it.
Please,how were you able to log in back to your phone and record the video with no glitches?
The way they emphasized that phone is not compatible .. angry and my laptop's webcam is not functioning properly
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by LikeAking: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
They love to employ by 2:1 and above, why?

Nigerian business men no serious o.

2:2 and co, are also great guys.

1 Like

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by heayernu56(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
JohnEsq:

Co ask
it's just like presenting a summary or report of what you've found out from the assessment of that particular case you provided answers to
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by JohnEsq: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
heayernu56:
it's just like presenting a summary or report of what you've found out from the assessment of that particular case you provided answers to
Hmmm...okayyy..
Thanks a lot
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Fumns: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Please did anyone that received an invite for the test apply on the 7th( the last day) ? I did that because I was having some problems with some of my documents and I am yet to receive an invite for the test.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
For those that have done the test, please can I use my phone for the case study and the one minute video?
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by AlphaMaximus(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Hybriddd: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
AlphaMaximus:
For the test, are we required to leave the webcam on throughout the test, or just for the one-minute video?

Just for the one minute video.

I just completed mine. it has to be the best case experience i have ever had. Enough time, engaging and oddly effective. i only did 5 out of 9 questions though.the one minute interview was fun for me.

I will also advise that you take the one minute interview the second time. Use the first time for practice..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by AlphaMaximus(m): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by olisa13(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Who got Vivita, The Project Wapple Case
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by ScholarJoe(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rakel4032:
For those that have done the test, please can I use my phone for the case study and the one minute video?

Co ask.
Because I have been looking for a computer that works well.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by olisa13(m): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
ScholarJoe:

Co ask.
Because I have been looking for a computer that works well.

Better to use a laptop. BCG even advised the use of laptop since the platform doesn't work 100% with mobile phones.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Chosen222: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Udiee:

I just did mine.. Mehn, it stuff isn't easy sha

Be positive for the next stage as there isn't any wrong answers.

What topic was your case study?
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Chosen222: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hybriddd:

Just for the one minute video.

I just completed mine. it has to be the best case experience i have ever had. Enough time, engaging and oddly effective. i only did 5 out of 9 questions though.the one minute interview was fun for me.

I will also advise that you take the one minute interview the second time. Use the first time for practice..

Thanks for sharing especially the info you brought to light in your last paragraph.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by AlphaMaximus(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Chinyeremaka: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
Please has anyone gotten link for the test tomorrow? I haven’t

1 Like

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Dearespal(m): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Chinyeremaka:
Please has anyone gotten link for the test tomorrow? I haven’t
same here, pls.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Fumns: 4:13am On Nov 14, 2020
Fumns:
Please did anyone that received an invite for the test apply on the 7th( the last day) ? I did that because I was having some problems with some of my documents and I am yet to receive an invite for the test.

Please can anyone reply me? I would really appreciate
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by ScholarJoe(m): 4:22am On Nov 14, 2020
Fumns:

Please can anyone reply me? I would really appreciate

I have seen mine.
Maybe you should check your spam box
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by oluhshorlar1159(f): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2020
Hello, please I need the video as well, I have the online test this morning. .. ainaolusola5@gmail.com

Send your email let me give you for free. You be rookie[/quote]
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Toyoakoms: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2020
Just wrote mine and all I can say is omo!
If you don’t know it then you don’t know it oh
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by heayernu56(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2020
Toyoakoms:
swears
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by JohnEsq: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2020
Toyoakoms:
O boy, lemme go and write mine joor
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Fumns: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
ScholarJoe:

I have seen mine.
Maybe you should check your spam box

Thank you so much.
Please which day did you get it ? Let me just know if I should still be expecting it
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by ScholarJoe(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fumns:

Thank you so much.
Please which day did you get it ? Let me just know if I should still be expecting it

Maybe late hours of yesterday. I woke up to the mail.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by lordsrest(f): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
I just finished mine. I have never done this kind of test before. It wasn't easy to be candid. The website couldn't access my webcam, I had to switch between different browsers and laptops but they all didn't work. It was my phone I eventually used and it worked. But I was destabilised already when I took the test, I'm sure the video recorded how disappointed I was in myself.

If you're yet to take the test, ensure you are as relaxed as possible before taking the video, use the first video as a practice (that's if you didn't get it at the first attempt). However, the second video would be saved along with the first video.

You don't need to read or bother yourself with past questions, I assure you. Just take the test and accept your fate.

5 Likes

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Hybriddd: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
AlphaMaximus:
Thank you. About using the first time for practice, I don't understand. Are we allowed two tries for the one minute video?

YES. Two tries.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by abcnn: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fumns:

I did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract / How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity / Why Do Banks Recruit Regularly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.