Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,313 members, 7,819,066 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos (5577 Views)

You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him / Lai Mohammed Mourns Ras Kimono, Calls Him Unforgettable Reggae Giant!! / Ras Kimono's Death: Dino Melaye Reacts As Reggae Legend Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by 444crop: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
This might stir another
Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by History555: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
seunmsg:
Lagosians are really funny sha. They burnt all BRT buses they could lay their hands on last week and still have the gut to go and queue for the same BRT this week. There was absolutely no justification for burning down the buses. I am glad they are now suffering the consequences. Hopefully, they will learn from this not to destroy public properties next time.

You mean nurtw burnt the competition

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by GallantDuke(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
The protesters didn't destroy any properties, it was the hoodlums posed as protesters that did that
Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by SlurUsername1: 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
capitalzero:
No gain without pain

So what are the gains of the Endsars looting and destructions so far?

1 Like

Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by capitalzero: 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

So what are the gains of the Endsars looting and destructions so far?
What are gains of Japan, Germany, etc after heavy losses and ruins during World War 2.
If there is no justice, forget peace. It is law of nature.

1 Like

Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by NGpatriot: 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
capitalzero:

What are gains of Japan, Germany, etc after heavy losses and ruins during World War 2.
If there is no justice, forget peace. It is law of nature.

lol @ comparing WW2 with looting and burning protest in Nigeria..

Comedians..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by WoeBetide666: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re tweet aggressively! Soro Soke generation! You messed with the wrong generation! Block Lagos to Ibadan expressway!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by WoeBetide666: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
OhBiafra:

"Switch" my Yoruba muslim brother

angry grin grin grin
Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by knockturnal(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
ibedun:
DJ SWITCH (ipob).....DAVIDO...….FALZ Awon omo ale come and see what your useless revolution have done to the Nigeria people oooo!

I will be waiting for you next time you start a "Revo-LOOT-ion"

#BringBack-SARS

U mumu long pass 50 BRTs
Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by capitalzero: 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

lol @ comparing WW2 with looting and burning protest in Nigeria..

Comedians..

War is worst than civil unrest. If lessons are not leant from either war or civil unrest, leaders are unrepentant fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by richie240: 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
ibedun:
DJ SWITCH (ipob).....DAVIDO...….FALZ Awon omo ale come and see what your useless revolution have done to the Nigeria people oooo!

#BringBack-SARS
Awon akotileta omo gbogbo!

Shebi it is 'Tilumbu' dt is stranded now.
Awon òdàlè òshì.

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by richie240: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
seunmsg:
Lagosians are really funny sha. They burnt all BRT buses they could lay their hands on last week and still have the gut to go and queue for the same BRT this week. There was absolutely no justification for burning down the buses. I am glad they are now suffering the consequences. Hopefully, they will learn from this not to destroy public properties next time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by 1Teethosin(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
ibedun:

#BringBack-SARS

na falz and Davido go burn structures?
no be peaceful protest before hoodlums hijack things ?
I guess you were happy with the way things are in this country

Can't believe daft creature like you still exist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by tartar9(m): 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
seunmsg:
Do you think agberos who burnt down the buses needed them undecided

1 Like

Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
seunmsg:

Reason.
The destructions were done by hoodlums paid to tarnish the image of the peaceful Protests.

Not an action.

2 Likes

Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by tartar9(m): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
Spy360:

IPOB caused their mayhem in the south east. But in Lagos it was NURTW thugs.
ipob caused the mayhem everywhere by creating false panic with fake news of a Lekki massacre

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by LikeAking: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Na wetin poverty dey cause

1 Like

Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by nairanaira12: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
ibedun:

#BringBack-SARS

Last time I checked, no destruction took place until your government of destruction decided to murder unarmed protesters holding the national flag as their only "weapon"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by franklingud(m): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
These guys can be funny grin grin grin grin grin

After burning those BRT buses, you guys had the nerves to go the same station to board those buses?

How funny can you people be?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by reiddecuti: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
OcVoice:
Let me put it straight to you guys up there∆ EndSARS protesters are not part of the hoodlums. They protested for the betterment of our country. The protest was beyond ending SARS itself. It was about fixing Nigeria intoto!

These hoodlums are the monsters the govt made. They are instruments the government uses to win election and cause mayhem. They are now against the government and it's property.

Do we have "agberos" during buba marwa's time? Even if we had, it was not so pronounced and rampant. They were always in the hide. I know cos I was born and bred in Lagos.
Tinubu came in and gave them power! He unleashed them on the society!

Looters are bad breeds that poverty and an impoverished society brought on us and this is caused by the government. If they had better lives, they wouldn't think of destroying properties. America pays their unemployed youths some weekly/monthly stipend.

I am not supporting the vandalization of Govt's property, but they caused it all. They even hoarded palliatives meant for the poor and the poorest of the poor....how low can they get?! Shame!

Will I say hypocrisy is what is killing us. For us not to talk when things were going bad, we forgot that when the consequences arises we all will feel the heat. This is one of the outcome though politics and religion played out because they have become part of us.

So many ills have been carried out in the past and no one seems to talk because it does not affect me or you.

If we really want this country to work, we all have to assemble together.
Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by osax4pal: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blaming a particular ethnic groups or religion is where we continually miss it as a nation
The destruction was done by Nigerian,why other Nigerian stood,watch and cheer them why they were distroying public properties
OhBiafra:
Don't blame Lagosians in general. Yoruba muslim NURTW thugs burnt the buses
Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by Lipscomb(m): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
They will definitely suffer it
Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by gentle007(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
ibedun:

#BringBack-SARS

You talk like a typical israelite. Blaming moses for bringing them out of egypt where they enjoyed fresh veggies, forgetting that they were slaves there.
Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nigerians don't like good things.

Those buses were new buses just ordered.

In this life there are always consequences of every bad action you take.

Many of these people supported the violence ,they should reap their reward.

The annoying thing is good people will also suffer from the recklessness of evil people.

2 Likes

Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by Urekaure: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by Urekaure: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
tartar9:

ipob caused the mayhem everywhere by creating false panic with fake news of a Lekki massacre
[s][/s]

Those mayhem were caused by government sponsored thug
yes there are enormous proofs

Everybody knows that except northerners

Check

https://twitter.com/bertram_hill1/status/1318248049492299776?s=19
https://twitter.com/I_Am_Ilemona/status/1318569415072489473?s=19
https://twitter.com/rosemaryfelix81/status/1318584904800665607?s=19
Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by candygist: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
walexbiz:
Eyin were trying to support that frog eye man and his greedy Machiavellian style of politics that's obfuscate the right of citizens may never know peace. Was it not the politicians and their thugs that hijacked the protest and unleashed mayhem on the civil populace. For all those celebrities that stood by the protest we pray may the Almighty continue to guide them and for those yeyebrities requesting for proof I pray may their wards be a victim of extra-jucidicial killing.

You pray to who ?
Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
OhBiafra:
Don't blame Lagosians in general. Yoruba muslim NURTW thugs burnt the buses
You are very stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by susy6999: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kentursky:
It's time to think.
It HAS always been like this

Nothing new

Sad the few buses were burnt down though. Not all anyway

Plus, the picture is actually old
Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by Kccheechy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
They destroyed over 120 of those buses in total. They were worth over 4billion. I don't just know what to feel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by Commentor: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
1Teethosin:

na falz and Davido go burn structures?
no be peaceful protest before hoodlums hijack things ?
I guess you were happy with the way things are in this country

Can't believe daft creature like you still exist

Hush.

Falz in particular was as bellicose as one can get.

Despite all the concessions and appeals by government, he chose to continue protesting.

Protesting till what happens? One might ask.

I guess this was what he wanted.
Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by SoBright101: 2:26am On Oct 29, 2020
Na them

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, they posts mostly in the midnight. Use your head brothers.

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction. They have no resting time until they are able to convince their oppressors.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is Pdp’s Biggest Mistake- Atiku / Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! / Brief History Of Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.