Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him (51615 Views)

Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by fergie001: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHxHjkEgtK8&
Wike:
Is there anybody I want to fight, I will not tell you I want to fight. So why will I say oh because CP is not with me, I will go and bring down CP's house.

You hear, oh, I go to PDP if they don't have C. of O., so? when they don't have C. of O, they don't have it nah.

I mean, what kind of politics is that, if you don't have it, you don't have it.

So if you are doing something for example, to find out those who have C. of O, or those who have not complied, and maybe PDP is one of them, therefore, we will not do our work?

Can you mention who is my enemy?

I mean, Can you mention one person that is my enemy? Mention...

You see people carry propaganda, and yes, let me use this opportunity to tell you people, I don't like people who don't say the truth.

They said they are going to sanction me that I took appointment, that's very ridiculous. The President wrote a letter to the 36 State Governors to bring names of people to appoint.

Didn't PDP Governors submit names?

Didn't they submit names? I am asking you.
Every PDP Governor wrote a letter, and nominated 10 persons for appointment to this Government.

Before this appointment came, I wrote to the National Party Chairman, I wrote to the Minority Leader of the House of Reps and Senate, I wrote to the Zonal Chairman of the Party, I wrote to the State Chairman, I wrote to my Governor. All of them wrote me back, accept it.

I have it in evidence, documented. Forget these reggae dancers.

We call them reggae dancers. When you have lost your opportunity, you have lost your (opportunity).

124 Likes 18 Shares

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Asgard73: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wike is setting himself up for a big fall..

… and those that cheered him .. will be the first to jump ship.. and abuse the hell out his humanity

Truth is … nobody really liked him.. from druggie to Ganduje .. Fubara.. down to the least in Apc .. back to druggie worshippers..

Na Nigeria we Dey and time has a funny way of setting it all

Enjoy wike.. nothing last long in Nigeria politics.. absolute nothing

Modified ..

Westin Yoruba people know aside insult curse and abuses..
We talking wike .. he’s not a Yoruba .. he’s half Igbo from minority ikwere.. but Yoruba people are on my mention abusing their fathers ..

Are they now wikes newest slaves ..

Why the insult on an obvious truth..

Nairaland sef ..

181 Likes 18 Shares

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
Could Wike be spitting El Rufai with the "reggae dancers" comment? cheesy

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by loosecanon50(m): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
Elrufai is a now a joke grin

Meanwhile, Wike should better calm down. He thinks FCT is the same thing with PH.

Pride goes before a fall..if he isn't careful, his fall will be as loud as C4 explosive.

149 Likes 20 Shares

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by yarimo(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
Gbam well said Comrade WIKE

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by NaijaCover(m): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
Inukwa ooooo
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by YoungLionken(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
Another season of mouth making by Wike, oh no..

There's really no balance in this world; some people with hideous character, keep soaring higher. While the ones that are well behaved, struggle...

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Atarakpa: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
F
Pepper them o! Wike pepper them oo!!!
As e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by xristos(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
hahaha
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Wiff: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
Vauolence reloaded coming

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by RapistOnBail: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2023

Nna, na obidients him dey call reggae dancers

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by NaughtyBrainiac: 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wike the Wicked grin

Finish them all.

We are solidly behind you

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by BoldBrainz(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
😂.

If e didn't dey, e didn't "eeeeh" dey!

7 Likes

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Think9ja(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
This man is such a showpony.

How Tinubu was ok having such a personality in his government is beyond me.

Meanwhile, who do you think is more foolish between Obi, Atiku and Kwankwaso?

The 3 idiots that sabotage themselves and gave Tinubu presidency on a platter suddenly want to work together

Big FOOLS I MUST SAY.

BAT TILL 2031

WAILERS GO AND...

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Mitsurugi(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
They should stop giving this guy whiskey na angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by iCauseTrouble: 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
angry
Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by phemmyfour: 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
In lucky Dube's voice....Nobody can stop raggae

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Whois(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
Life na turn by turn

3 Likes

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Diesel1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
This people will definitely disappoint wike.. time will tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by dydx2020(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wicked Wike is Back

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Chibuzoripob: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Chibuzoripob: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by youngsahito(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
As he dey sweet us, he dey pain them!!!

5 Likes

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
By the grace of God Wike will become the President of Nigeria one day. While that other one will still be struggling. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by NITDA111: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
Good

1 Like

Re: You Have Lost Your Opportunity: Wike Tells Reggae Dancers Trying To Sanction Him by Capitallll: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wike calm down

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! / Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One / How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.