Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General (57557 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Heavensent01(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Yen yen yen. I grew up n schooled in Lagos. You dey blab rubbish.
Shebi na ur papa gv me money mk I school na. You sef no be omo yoruba. No dey disguise.

Omo jati jati Ibo l'ongbe?

look at this Omo ati orun riwa yii yarning dust grin

all thanks to your Yoruba teacher that's imbibing common sense into your blockhead through Yoruba lingual cheesy
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Heavensent01(m): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2020
nograv:

Sharrap Northern wailer.. We know who you are...

The old tricks of divide and rule wont work anymore.. cheesy

he he my Igbo Jew won't cease to make me laugh with their naivety

please what part of madness did you inherited from your lineage because it's obvious they're many
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by nograv: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Heavensent01:

he he my Igbo Jew won't cease to make me laugh with their naivety

please what part of madness did you inherited from your lineage because it's obvious they're many

So you call out others for their bigotry and call me a Jew. cheesy

Just finished watching one of your number ranting about Nnamdi Kanu and Jews. What is it with Northerners and Igbo? Its like they are the bogeyman to you guys LOL
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Vanzcharles(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Heavensent01:

look at this Omo ati orun riwa yii yarning dust grin

all thanks to your Yoruba teacher that's imbibing common sense into your blockhead through Yoruba lingual cheesy

Iwo nko Agbaya oshi... Elejo wewe.
Face ur front and leave me alone.

Onye n'enweghi sopuru.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Heavensent01(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Iwo nko Agbaya oshi... Elejo wewe. Face ur front and leave me alone.
Onye n'enweghi sopuru.

WO eran Iya Oshogbo yii to pariwo fimisile, ori e bi ona Aba yen

eranko lasan ikeji obo
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Heavensent01(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
nograv:

So you call out others for their bigotry and call me a Jew. cheesy

Just finished watching one of your number ranting about Nnamdi Kanu and Jews. What is it with Northerners and Igbo? Its like they are the bogeyman to you guys LOL

you need Jesus, not Doctor for restoration of your mental system
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by nograv: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Heavensent01:

you need Jesus, not Doctor for restoration of your mental system

Don't worry I read the old testament to my son this morning before breakfast.. We are well, are you? cheesy
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Heavensent01(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Iwo nko Agbaya oshi... Elejo wewe.
Face ur front and leave me alone.

Onye n'enweghi sopuru.

look at this international ewu embracing is self foolishness

Agbaya ma gbuo gi there. anoufia ko gu
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Vanzcharles(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Heavensent01:

WO eran Iya Oshogbo yii to pariwo fimisile, ori e bi ona Aba yen

eranko lasan ikeji obo

Make my head be like Aba road e consign you. Werey grin.
You no dey shame, agbaya like u since yesterday you dey disturb me.
Ma gi na umu GI, unu Nile bu zie ezibote anuofia. Anu mpama angry
Igbo Amaka!!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Heavensent01(m): 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Make my head be like Aba road e consign you. Werey grin. You no dey shame, agbaya like u since yesterday you dey disturb me. Ma gi na umu GI, unu Nile bu zie ezibote anuofia. Anu mpama angry Igbo Amaka!!!
ozonwa like you, Anu mpama kill you there

blockhead robot
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Vanzcharles(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Heavensent01:

ozonwa like you, Anu mpama kill you there

blockhead robot

E pain am die grin grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by shaboti: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2020
Heavensent01:

tell him yourself, you inherited your stupidity from him
I'm not sure you inherited your mumu-ness from your dirty father. That one is follow come.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Heavensent01(m): 9:31am On Oct 30, 2020
shaboti:
I'm not sure i inherited my mumu-ness from my dirty father. That one is follow come.

oh I didn't know that, thanks for the unproductive info
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by shaboti: 6:56am On Nov 02, 2020
Heavensent01:

oh I didn't know that, thanks for the unproductive info
thanks for being dumb
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Heavensent01(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
shaboti:
thanks for being dumb

you don't need to thank me, it's your lineage heritage to be dumb now
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by shaboti: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
Heavensent01:

you don't need to thank me, it's your lineage heritage to be dumb now
dirty boy run along
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Heavensent01(m): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
shaboti:
dirty boy run along

I guess you're telling me who your father was
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by shaboti: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2020
Heavensent01:

I guess you're telling me who my father was
I don't need to tell you. You know he's a bastard
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Heavensent01(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2020
shaboti:
I don't need to tell you my father is a bastard

who need to know that, it's unnecessary to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ben Murray Bruce As Senior Prefect In 1974, St. Gregory's College (Throwback Pix / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters / Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.