Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General (57624 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by winterfell007(m): 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
KC031:
All these Igbo and Yoruba d*CK measuring is unnecessary here,at least d last End SARS protest should have taught we southerners a lot...congratulate our sister and move on and stop the nonsense "Igbo amaka afonja ajoka slogan"... Congrats NOI, you've done us proud indeed....

Please stop taking this bunch of Igbo and yoruba online tribal champions seriously, they're bunch of looser. I stopped taking them seriously since 2018. #endsars protest even opened my eyes to know that it is possible for us all to walk together for a common goal.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by GreyLaw(m): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
descarado:

I hope all the past presidents, heads of state, governors and politicians performed outstandingly well.
At least thats whu nigeria has been moving forward since independence.
I no dey for long grammar

You have time replying one-sided posts. Some of these guys just enjoy to picking on Jonathan. There has been corruption in Nigeria from time immemorial. In fact, it is worse now. People are straling from public coffers with reckless abandon (Ganduje's case and Buhari's response can tell you), and the average Nigerian is having it very tough.

This present administration came in with unprecedented media firepower with an A+ in propaganda. And they were able to do so because Jonathan signed the freedom of information bill. Now the same government want to gag people.

I usually ignore all such posts. When Buhari's tenure is done, if we have a different party in power, then you'll hear about the atrocities carried out in this "presidency" (administration actually). In fact, close to the election if Nigeria still exists peacefully you'll begin to hear the truth about the corruption endemic in this administration.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by chipet67(m): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
[s]
ibedun:
And so BLOODY WHAT?

What is there to celebrate?
[/s]

Shhhhhh, you must not comment.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Estee8523: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
baliyubla:
The Best woman for the Job. The first woman/African to hold WTOs top job.

Truly, a prophet is without respect in his/her house.

Envious people like Tolu Ogunlesi, Kayode Ogundamisi, Kemi Mental and their likes can now calm down and celebrate this great woman of repute.
this news has added more flesh to my bones.

Haters are not God. When God says yes no hater can stand.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by frog12: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
CONGRATS to the POWER HUNGRY woman njo !!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by winterfell007(m): 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
waternogetenemy:

IF U LOOK CLOSER THE MAIN PEOPLE OPPOSING IGBO BEING PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA ARE NOT THE HAUSA OR THE NORTH.

IT IS YORUBA PEOPLE.

THEY ARE JUST VERY WICKED AND AS THEY ARE BLACK, AND I MEAN DARK SKINNED, SO IS THEIR HEART.

SEE WAT THEIR NUMBER ONE BLOGGER POSTED ON INSTAGRAM.

U WILL NEVER HEAR SUCH FROM ANY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA EXCEPT YORUBA.

You better quit this your tribal bullshit. We igbos didn't hire you to be an ethic champion for us. If you have personal beef with the Yorubas, take it out with them, don't drag our people along to join your aimless, hateful and vengeful heart along with you just like Nnamdi Kanu is doing.
You are welcome to abuse tge Yorubas, don't encourage our people to do the same. Yorubas aren't our enemies

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by nograv: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
winterfell007:

You are great need of psychiatric evaluation. It's obvious you're sick. Stop infecting others your sickness undecided undecided

You couldn't answer my question for obvious reasons wailer.. LOL cheesy

E pain am
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by winterfell007(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Maobichek:

I encourage you to stop this, it won't help you. If you are Igbo, I'm from Aba. I encourage you to travel and you will see good and bad people in all parts of Nigeria, thank you.

Please thank you for speaking out. We Igbos online should start calling some of our people to order. The comments they make here has a way of affecting us in the future. If we don't caution them, everyone might think an average Igbo man is full of hate and always vengeful. We should start addressing this growing trend of some so called 'Igbo Tribalist Champions', they don't represent us or interests. Thank you once again for speaking up

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by ufuosman(m): 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congrats
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by DonTattaglia: 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
ibedun:
And so BLOODY WHAT?

What is there to celebrate?

What did your poor wretched parents achieve in life, onukwu!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by winterfell007(m): 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
nograv:

You couldn't answer my question for obvious reasons wailer.. LOL cheesy

E pain am

Your question does not need to be answered by right-thinking people. It belongs to the trash can
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Alfaab: 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
oga no go kill yourself ooh. Lol.. you are mentioning arise tv and vanguard grin grin grin
I have not seen it on any international media.. I even check WTO fb page .. nothing like that grin grin grin

It is on BBC.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by nograv: 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
winterfell007:

Your question does not need to be answered by right-thinking people. It belongs to the trash can

It does because you know as well as I do, not one useless Hausa/Fulani herder has ever sat at the seat of any top international organisation.. LMAO

The truth is painful for you, but sweet for me.. cheesy
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by obailala(m): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
descarado:

I hope all the past presidents, heads of state, governors and politicians performed outstandingly well.
At least thats whu nigeria has been moving forward since independence.
I no dey for long grammar
Not sure what your concern is, but I didnt say or infer the bolded (just in case that's what's bothering you).
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congratulations Ma.

Shame on Kemi Olunloye
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Vanguard Newspaper

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/breaking-ex-finance-minister-okonjo-iweala-elected-wto-dg/amp/

Cc lzaa sarrki helinues afamed yarimo t9ksy bamite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by ezenwaforj: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
Whenever i crosses my mind that this woman is Nigerian,I always believe there is hope for this country.Whenever i remember also she is an Igbo WOMAN,I come to a conclusion that Igbo race lacks nothing n both human and material resources
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by FLYFIRE(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:
All Jonathan's people who they described as clueless are doing big on the world stage
And to know that it was drug baron/certificate forgers and NEPA certificate holder candidates that called them clueless grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Alfaab:

It is on BBC.
post it here
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Dreyton36: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Na wa o
This woman get mouth o
World trade damn
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Congratulations Ma.

Shame on Kemi Olunloye
shutup you are still floating over fake news grin grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by vickymooore: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
i will not cry
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

OLODO! Who told you that?

Go and find out who she was before Obasanjo invited her.

OLODO! If Obasanjo didn't invite her to become a minister, would you have known who she is?

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
shutup you are still floating over fake news grin grin

E pain am Afonja hater tongue cheesy
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

OLODO! If Obasanjo didn't invite her to become a minister, would you have known who she is?

OLODO RABATA! I'm bewildered with your level of ignorance. A simple google search would hèlp you. Stop disgracing your entire lineage online with your Mumu thinking.

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by BIGGESThead6: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Redcrafton:

Ogbeni go school you prefer street begging.

Is there a tribe called DELTA smiley

Trash.
There's no Igbo in Delta grin

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by TrebleChamp(m): 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Upti123:

https://www.arise.tv/breaking-okonjo-iweala-emerges-wto-dg/amp/?
Welldone to President Buhari for his quick thinking substituting Okonjo Iweala for the other Nigerian candidate. If finally confirmed, it will be a huge victory for Africa as a whole.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by chikeson2008: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congrats Ma.Thanks to Buhary for working hard to make it happen
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by LZAA: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
imhotep:
Vanguard Newspaper

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/breaking-ex-finance-minister-okonjo-iweala-elected-wto-dg/amp/

Cc lzaa sarrki helinues afamed yarimo t9ksy bamite
Helinues wee not like thisgrin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
LZAA:

Helinues wee not like thisgrin
He will blame Ojukwu and Biafra grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by LZAA: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
imhotep:

He will blame Ojukwu and Biafra grin grin grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos / President buhari attends Juma'at prayers / BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.