Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,016 members, 7,828,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General (57627 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Trash.
There's no Igbo in Delta grin
But Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu led the first Igbo coup, he was from Okpanam in Delta grin grin

cc lzaa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Omezif(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ngozi chukwu deserved the job and she has got it. Thank you lord for the wonderful work of your hand, you really great.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by frog12: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
she MAY have become a top person in world bank.
I think because of OBASANJO she became world bank MANAGING DIRECTOR.

Fountainofyouth:

OLODO! If Obasanjo didn't invite her to become a minister, would you have known who she is?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by WhyteAboki: 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mama we love you carry go
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by LZAA: 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
imhotep:

But Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu led the first Igbo coup, he was from Okpanam in Delta grin grin

cc lzaa
grin

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by BIGGESThead6: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Redcrafton:

But Nzeogwu's the coup plotter was Igbo cheesy cheesy

Why the attache by force?

Nzeogwu is an IGBO MAN.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by BIGGESThead6: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
imhotep:

cc lzaa

Nzeogwu is a confirm IGBO MAN, but Ngozi Nkonjo Iweka is not. grin grin

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Nzeogwu is a confirm IGBO MAN, but Ngozi Nkonjo Iweka is not. grin grin
imhotep I'm disappointed that you're engaging miscreants

go through his post and confirm if he's worth any meaningful engagement.

na only me fit am

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
See how useful a woman is. Men are busy stealing, raping, and killing. Olosho men.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
AchalugoNwa:

na only me fit am

Igbophobia is not allowing BIGGESThead6 to think clearly grin

Cc lzaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Henri8: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congratulations ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Ayilara1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
A woman that wouldn't blame Buhari but choosed to work hard
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by LZAA: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
imhotep:

Cc lzaa
Sai babarism is a dangerous thinggrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by jrusky(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
baliyubla:
The Best woman for the Job. The first woman/African to hold WTOs top job.

Truly, a prophet is without respect in his/her house.

Envious people like Tolu Ogunlesi, Kayode Ogundamisi, Kemi Mental and their likes can now calm down and celebrate this great woman of repute.

Pls forget about those ones they are not mentally stable so mentioning their names is like mentioning street mad men and women.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Duru009(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Some people will NOT sleep tonight....

Igbos to the world !!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Henri8: 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Go and die.....

Mugu
Yes o. He/she/it should go and die!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by MrMaestro: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
winterfell007:

You better quit this your tribal bullshit. We igbos didn't hire you to be an ethic champion for us. If you have personal beef with the Yorubas, take it out with them, don't drag our people along to join your aimless, hateful and vengeful heart along with you just like Nnamdi Kanu is doing.
You are welcome to abuse tge Yorubas, don't encourage our people to do the same. Yorubas aren't our enemies
I'm a Yoruba but I FULLY support her. We will ALWAYS support a Nigerian over anything else on the global/world stage. This is a victory for Igbos, Nigerians, and black people everywhere. So CONGRATULATIONS TO HER! IGBO AMAKA! NIGERIA AMAKA! BLACK AMAKA!

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Joshbull: 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
One of the people making us proud. It’s hard to make us proud within the Nigerian entity because forces such as the evil constitution we have will pull you back.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Heavensent01(m): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Vanzcharles:

So where did I mention yoruba in the post, mumu.
Yoi were blind to see that i posted 'Ngozi for Nigeria'. Carry your insecurities out of my mentions.

it doesn't change my earlier submission that you quoted

complex inferiority dey affect average of you, every time Yoruba bla bla Yoruba Muslims bla bla

some people need to lease sense at least
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by lokzie: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Amhappy:

Reported prematurely "Yes" but incorrect "No". Selection has ended today 28-Oct-2020 and result has leaked.
Can you reference a credible source for that information?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Frankobenn1: 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Koulture:
cry

Why are people jubilating over this appointment.

Will her appointment add any value to the Nigerian economy?

She was in charge of world bank, Nigeria finance ministry,what difference did it make?

What has she done over the years to better the lives of those in her village.

Lord knows I don't give a fvck about this appointment.
yelowba Muslim miscreant caught masturbating to death
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Maobichek: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
winterfell007:

Please thank you for speaking out. We Igbos online should start calling some of our people to order. The comments they make here has a way of affecting us in the future. If we don't caution them, everyone might think an average Igbo man is full of hate and always vengeful. We should start addressing this growing trend of some so called 'Igbo Tribalist Champions', they don't represent us or interests. Thank you once again for speaking up

Thank you dear, it is ppl with low self esteem that always profess tribalism and hate. I address people one-on-one and not generalizing with one, two or few people's view. Not all Igbos are tribalist and not all Yorubas are tribalist. once again, thank you, this is just a small world and everyone is important.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Heavensent01(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
shaboti:
my igbos are known dirty dogs

everyone know that kid, you don't need to demonstrate your foolishness further
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by thatigboman: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
NOI has not emerged DG WTO. US vetoed her nomination because she has dual citizenship

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Frankobenn1: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Heavensent01:

you Igbo are one set of shameless imbeciles
a yelowba miscreant with no future
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by eeetuk(m): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Claims of Ngozi Iweala emerging as the chair person for WTO are lies.

Just talked to wto official who denied such thing taking place.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by BIGGESThead6: 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
imhotep:

Cc lzaa

IGBO MUSLIM, leave me alone. grin grin

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by BIGGESThead6: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
AchalugoNwa:

na only me fit am

The thing pain this Igbo Girl well grin

Re: Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

IGBO MUSLIM, leave me alone. grin grin
You just want your RUGA grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency / El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway / Ibrahim Babangida As Mamman Vatsa's Bestman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.