Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) (78916 Views)

Why Is Ukraine Not Going Offensive by attacking Moscow / Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Donspicey: 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
Jesus was mention in the quaran more than Mohammed......

Muslims Believe in Jesus as the prophet of God while Christians dont Believe in Mohammed as the way to salvation.......

Christians Believe dat if you dont Accept Christ as ur personal Lord and saviour you are condenmed already........

All Christians believe that they are serving a God that no body can fight for........

Some Muslims believe dat they can fight for God....

Christians are Tolerant while some islamic extremists are not......

The Bible said thou shall not kill.......

Quaran speaks otherwise:kill the infidel but not all muslims follow that teaching......

Religion have really caused more harm dan Good...bt only God knows those serving him in spirit and truth.......

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Dalil8: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
RemoveKebab:
that is what those useless devil worshiping Democrats and liberals want for America but they will fail in jesus name.

God bless trump.

Amen and Amen

God Bless Trump
God Bless The USA
God Bless The EU
God Bless Every Christian Worldwide.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Elsueno: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mr temblor1, You are very ignorant, Stop provoking other religions unnecessarily, take that down! This country is already confused, don't add religious crisis on top
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Joshmanuel10:

U guys better find another way to handle people who dont support your religion
Not everyone will be like you
For those that understands, "NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION"

Al-Baqarah 2:256
Arabic
لَآ إِكْرَاهَ فِى ٱلدِّينِۖ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ ٱلرُّشْدُ مِنَ ٱلْغَىِّۚ فَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِٱلطَّٰغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِنۢ بِٱللَّهِ فَقَدِ ٱسْتَمْسَكَ بِٱلْعُرْوَةِ ٱلْوُثْقَىٰ لَا ٱنفِصَامَ لَهَاۗ وَٱللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ

English - Sahih International

There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
funny thing with muslims, you won't hear they are protesting when their fellow muslims kills passers by in London oo, or when ISIS or boko haram kills anywhere in the world. But talk about a cartoon of the prophet and they are everywhere protesting. Those are the religion of peace pple, all of them are the same.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by nurain150(m): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Elsueno:

You are very ignorant, Stop provoking other religions unnecessarily, take that down! This country is already confused, don't add religious crisis on top
I see no reason why a Christian or Muslim will go about scattering religious thread on nairaland e no make sense.If you have a specific questions about A post ask in a sensible manner.
Nairaland is a case study
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by parkervero(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You won't teach me m religion, I'll teach you.

Holy Prophet confirmed there were books and prophet before him, but those books has been tampered with by people after Demise of those prophets No confusion here if you understand Islam.

Are the books not tampered with? Don't let us start please.

I may not respond to you again if you results to "name calling" holy Prophet, you all don't know more than that

I would have liked that you use hadith to explain that. But for the sake of argument, let it slide.

Laugh! And Allah asks muhammad to go to the people of the book if muhammad doubt what was revealed to him.
Has any muslim asked him why would Allah ask muhammad to go to the people of the book if what muhammad confirmed to be corrupt was still what Allah ask him to use as confirmation of what was revealed to him that he doubt?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Muslims are trouble makers worldwide.

If the prophet is that powerful, let him fight spiritually those who mocks him either through cartoon or whatever.

We all knows that muslims don't value human lives, they are always in support of terrorists even the liberal ones among them.

The Mumuric professor will soon issue a statement on this news and therein look for a way to connect it to CAN

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
JorgedeToledo:

When you say our bible is corrupt, is that not an insult?
When you deny the divinity of our Saviour, is that not an insult to Jesus Christ?
What if they read what they're saying from the Bible?
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by nurain150(m): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
egobetatoday:
funny thing with muslims, you won't hear they are protesting when their fellow muslims kills passers by in London oo, or when ISIS or boko haram kills anywhere in the world. But talk about a cartoon of the prophet and they are everywhere protesting. Those are the religion of peace pple, all of them are the same.
Funny thing is that ISIS is formely sponsored by the whole Christian nation US bc they stop loyality the turn against them.So ISIS killed more Muslim in total than any religion.That is the funny thing.But blind deaf and dumb as Allah swt has said is people like this.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Yet elrufai insulted him and he's still a Muslim
He insulted Jesus? Where please! If he did, he doesn't understand Islam
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Starzo: 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
#say no to ignorance
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Religion has done more harm than good
Like wTF
Someone committed murder
Nd the odogwu president gave a wrong statement
An ya all uproar
In as much as two wrong doesnt make a right
Buh, you all suffering from religious iberiberisim should have condemned the murderous act
In the first place.
Anyway you guys are free to wail from now till eternity, nothing I repeat nothing will happen rather he would even say more bad stuff
And the funny thing is that your so called Messiah that is long death, wouldn't do any shit from the land of the dead, rather you people try to fight for him will get injured nd die.
A war BTW the western world (with many irreligious folks) vs the Arabic world (those claminng to be guided by some invisible funny Stuff ) we don't really to Tell you the outcome.
Cos the former will so screw the later anytime anyday
#say no to religion
# feel free to attack me
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Bossose:
RELIGION OF PEACE ON VIOLENCE ISSUES AGAIN .

Imagine, all over the world it's always the RELIGION OF PEACE that starts violence

sometimes I wonder if shame no dey catch them. there are more than 10 religions in the world but Islam is a different thing. why must it be the name Islam alone ringing in atrocities? if a religion doesn't make you better, it is a cult!

3 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by nurain150(m): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
parkervero:

I would have liked that you use hadith to explain that. But for the sake of argument, let it slide.

Laugh! And Allah asks muhammad to go to the people of the book if muhammad doubt what was revealed to him.
Has any muslim asked him why would Allah ask muhammad to go to the people of the book if what muhammad confirmed to be corrupt was still what Allah ask him to use as confirmation of what was revealed to him that he doubt?
Please bring a proof from the Hadth you mentioned.Hadith are well organized like journal's
.So Mr qoute that Hadith.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Starzo: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Keep quiet! you terrorist. Stop dragging others into the shit ur religion of piss has created
nurain150:

Funny thing is that ISIS is formely sponsored by the whole Christian nation US bc they stop loyality the turn against them.So ISIS killed more Muslim in total than any religion.That is the funny thing.But blind deaf and dumb as Allah swt has said is people like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
parkervero:

See how you are distorting the message grin.

Never did he asked him to go for confirmation of his message, NOTHING QS SUCH. If you have any, bring it forth please.
Please bring evidence.

STOP LYING.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Pymetrics: 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Your freedom of speech should not trample on the rights and belief of others. This is the first error committed by Samuel Paty, and then ratified by Emmanuel Macron. Why would they initiate violence and hid under freedom of speech, knowing that other party would never accept such? This is the foundation of the problem before you point finger.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by nurain150(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Starzo:
Keep quiet! you terrorist. Stop dragging others into the shit ur religion of piss has created
Am terrorist bring your proof bro? tongue shocked
Is like this one is getting emotional
What is the definition of terrorist.
Use Merriam Webster or Wikipedia Oxford is also there and please bring ur proof ooo
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
funny how killing in every other religion is said to take one to hell, but killing in Islam takes them to heaven!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by pacespot(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Karmatyra:

I'm from benue state,I tell you for a fact that benue indegenes are now woke! they have been defending themselves,if fulani kill one person,they kill 10 in return,if them no see fulani,na hausa them dey use hold body for the mean time... them the wake up just realize say,usman no come back house,Adamu the miss,Aisha no come back yeaterday, where Abdul.....benue people go kill your person you no go even find the body!

That is good. It is fire for fire with these people o. If you show any sign of fear or defeat, they will quickly overrun you. But when you stand still and meet them face to face, they will run.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by nurain150(m): 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
egobetatoday:
funny how killing in every other religion is said to take one to hell, but killing in Islam takes them to heaven!
What type of killing bring a proof ooo
U say what u don't know about Islam.such an ignorant fellow
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by parkervero(m): 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

See how you are distorting the message grin.

Never did he asked him to go for confirmation of his message, NOTHING QS SUCH. If you have any, bring it forth please.
Please bring evidence.

STOP LYING.

I know you don't know that. Read Yunus 10:94 please
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Raychee(f): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
HarunaWest:
You say Muslims Insult Jesus (Isah AS)?A prophet that is recognized in the quran? Dude yah loosing cognitive functions.
I cant go to India to insult their Hindu God or Japan to criticize their Free Thinkers. Fvck it, i dont even insult any religion or God because its not my concern. Every religion has a fanatic and they wont take an insult on their creed lightly.
Why wasnt another character used? Why did it have to be that of Prophet Mohammed SAW?
What is wrong is wrong.

How does that justify murder?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by parkervero(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
nurain150:

Please bring a proof from the Hadth you mentioned.Hadith are well organized like journal's
.So Mr qoute that Hadith.

I said I would have liked he explained that to me with hadith

The illustration I gave is actually in quran Yunus 10:94
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by knightsTempler: 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Turkey, the world’s largest prison for journalists, and Pakistan, where one can end up on a death row for blasphemy & apostasy, are lecturing France on freedom of speech and tolerance!

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by bereto(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
undecided undecidedEveryone is now claiming freedom of speech and expression but just say something negative about gay people now and you are in trouble.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Karmatyra(f): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
....like seriously what happened to the CRUSADERS? I've read how they checkmark islamic extremism one time in history,so what happend? why did they stop? can they be 're created? one sided madness no dey too good,make two people mad together!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by starz100: 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
Where will all this religious fanatism take us? Imagine if the west are to throw their support for President Macron and equally ban the goods and services of those muslim countries. We need peace as no one has the monopoly of burning flags of presidents
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by IreneJane: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
CoderX:
Funny thing about Muslims is that they insult Jesus on a daily basis but once someone calls Mohammed, they're ready to kill. angry

Imagine beheading a teacher in this own country just because of his views. This is the 2nd time in France such is happening, first was Charlie Hebdo, now this. This is so bad. embarassed

How come they're not condemning the constant killings and beheadings? Does that mean it is legal in Islam? Let's think about it.

Modified: all those quoting me and telling me "Muslims can't insult Jesus because they call him Prophet Isa", how do you justify killing Christians all over the world including northern Nigeria? When Boko Haram was burning churches and killing Christians before they started attacking their own fellow muslims, didn't Shekau know that Jesus is Prophet Isa?

You are all wicked hypocrites!

Hey bro/sis , dont be among that related boko haram to Islam.. the truth is they also kill many muslims in the north.. how are you so sure they are only bombing xtian. What's the population of xtian in Borneo state ,.. please let's try to analyze this very well.. some are trying to use religion tribe to divide a nation just for their own gains whereas , I'm very sure you have not witness any religion war or tribal war, its just this this gullible ones passing wrong message to the people . If you know of anyone in his or her late 60s and lived like 30 years in Jo's, they will explain better that the war is more than religion and tribe .. even southern Kaduna...PLS LETS US BE CERTAIN OF THE TRUTH BEFORE PASSING WRONG INFO..THATS OUR MAJOR PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY.
CAN YOU IMAGINE SOME LIKE FFK STILL MISLEADING PEOPLE THAT BUHARI WANTS TO ISLAMIZE NIGERIA IN THIS ERA.. DESPITE ALL HIS EXPOSURE . KANU STILL SAYING BUHARI IS BEING REPRESENTED BY IMPOSTOR.. WHERE DO THEY GET THE FACT... ARE THEY NOT TRYING TO MISLEAD US FOR THEIR OWN INTEREST?. LETS BE WISE ON HOW TO ACQUIRE INFO . If you want more clarification on how it's not possible for nigeria to be islamize and real fact about buhari and not an impostor jibrin, search TaNfeani on twitter
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by parkervero(m): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
In Islam killing is justified. It is explicitly stated in hadith to kill for apostasy. Kill for blasphemying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Dalil8: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
pacespot:

That is good. It is fire for fire with these people o. If you show any sign of fear or defeat, they will quickly overrun you. But when you stand still and meet them face to face, they will run.

That's what I'm saying.

I dey ready to send as many as possible to their Mumuhamad, no shaking. Me i be talk and do, make one mohammadian terrorist do pass himself.

Christians make we dey follow dis idiots blood for blood. You kill one of us, we kill 10 of you. Dem dey mistake our silence for weakness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Gainman: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Empiree:
how do Muslims 'insult' Jesus?. And why do you think you must defend France and it's moda4kin president?
Hypocrites are coming out small small. Muslims go to foreign land and will be trying to dictate to them. can't u see that is stupidity.
wherever Muslims are, there is problem there.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply)

Matt Hancock And Gina Coladangelo Kissing, Caught On CCTV Video; Gina Packs Out / 350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.