Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,562 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) (78821 Views)

Why Is Ukraine Not Going Offensive by attacking Moscow / Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
tolguy:
lies u can't see a Muslim insulting jesus never
Elrufai did in 2012

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
mohammadyusuf66:
Do not say anything you are not sure of. Any Muslim that insult (Prophet Isa) Jesus is not a good Muslim. In fact if he does that knowing it is bad, he can become a non Muslim
Elrufai did in 2012

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Benitoh: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
He warned that insulting the prophet would encourage violence and bloodshed. When you have not lived in Islamic community you won't understand the meaning of intolerance.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by YoungAncient1: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
But when the devilish charlie hebdo mocks Christianity, it is normal right
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Lifepodcastng: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
This is like the second time this guy would make sense, congratulations

Righteousness89:
Until the Whole World Bows and Submits Genuinely to
The KING of kings,
The LORD of lords
The PRINCE of Peace
The Ancient of Days
The Alpha and Omega
The LION of the Tribe of Judah,
We will keep Decieving ourselves and dining and whining in Confusion, Arguments and all that!

The World does not need Religion Arguments and all that!
The World needs JESUS CHRIST..
Religion will save no one from Eternal Damnation!!
Only JESUS CHRIST will guarantee us Eternal Life!!

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Trulydude:

Someone can never be Muslim until he believes in Allah, His messengers (Prophets), Scriptures, Angels and the day of judgement, these are called articles of faith. So your claims are untrue, as no true Muslim will ever insults Jesus (peace be upon Him), in fact the Muslims obeys His teachings more than the so called Christians.
Please stop this disgusting claims and go & learn about Islam first before altering any comments.

so muslims obey Jesus teaching than Christian's? okay. Have the muslims obeyed his teaching on 'do not kill', 'love your neighbour as yourself'? I can promise you they don't obey a single thing Jesus said.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Dalil8: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Benitoh:
He warned that insulting the prophet would encourage violence and bloodshed. When you have not lived in Islamic community you won't understand the meaning of intolerance.

Just look at how they were cussing and crying during the Christchurch shootings. I was enjoying every bit of their pain and tears.

Those Islamic motherfuckers fail to realise we could equally be intolerant and violent as them too.

If i were the U.S president, anyday there's a protest such as this in Muslim countries. I'll just drop a 10,000 pound bomb on their heads. Bunch of shitheads

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by parkervero(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
nurain150:

The Establishment of the Children of Israel in the Land and Their Provision from the Good Things

Allah tells;

وَلَقَدْ بَوَّأْنَا بَنِي إِسْرَايِيلَ

And indeed We settled the Children of Israel in an honorable dwelling place,

In these Ayat, Allah tells us about all the worldly and religious gifts which He bestowed upon the Children of Israel.

Allah's statement,

مُبَوَّأَ صِدْقٍ

honorable dwelling place,

means in Egypt and Syria, around Jerusalem, as it was said by some.

When Allah destroyed Fir`awn and his soldiers, the Mosaic State took control of all of Egypt as Allah said:

وَأَوْرَثْنَا الْقَوْمَ الَّذِينَ كَانُواْ يُسْتَضْعَفُونَ مَشَـرِقَ الاٌّرْضِ وَمَغَـرِبَهَا الَّتِى بَارَكْنَا فِيهَا وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَتُ رَبِّكَ الْحُسْنَى عَلَى بَنِى إِسْرءِيلَ بِمَا صَبَرُواْ وَدَمَّرْنَا مَا كَانَ يَصْنَعُ فِرْعَوْنُ وَقَوْمُهُ وَمَا كَانُواْ يَعْرِشُونَ

And We made the people who were considered weak to inherit the eastern parts of the land and the western parts thereof which We have blessed. And the fair Word of your Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel, because of their endurance.

And We destroyed completely all the great works and buildings which Fir`awn and his people erected. (7:137)

He said in other Ayat:

فَأَخْرَجْنَـهُمْ مِّن جَنَّـتٍ وَعُيُونٍ

وَكُنُوزٍ وَمَقَامٍ كَرِيمٍ

كَذَلِكَ وَأَوْرَثْنَـهَا بَنِى إِسْرَءِيلَ

So, We expelled them from gardens and springs. Treasures, and every kind of honorable place. Thus, and We caused the Children of Israel to inherit them. (26:57 -59)

He also said:

كَمْ تَرَكُواْ مِن جَنَّـتٍ وَعُيُونٍ

How many of gardens and springs that they left behind. .. (44:25-27)

They then continued with Musa, to seek Jerusalem -- the land of Ibrahim, the friend of Allah. There were giant people in Jerusalem. The Children of Israel refrained from fighting them. So Allah expelled them into the wilderness for forty years. During this time in the wilderness, first Harun died and then Musa. Yusha` bin Nun led after them. Allah supported them to conquer Jerusalem and rule it for a period of time.

His statement,

وَرَزَقْنَاهُم مِّنَ الطَّيِّبَاتِ

and provided them with good things,

means from the lawful, pure and useful provision that is good in nature and in Law.

Then Allah said:

فَمَا اخْتَلَفُواْ حَتَّى جَاءهُمُ الْعِلْمُ

and they differed not until the knowledge came to them.

There should be no reason for them to have any disputes among them since Allah has sent them knowledge and explained different matters and issues to them.

It has been mentioned in a Hadith,

إِنَّ الْيَهُودَ اخْتَلَفُوا عَلَى إِحْدَى وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً وَإِنَّ النَّصَارَى اخْتَلَفُوا عَلَى اثْنَتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً وَسَتَفْتَرِقُ هَذِهِ الاُْمَّةُ عَلَى ثَلَثٍ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً مِنْهَا وَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَاثْنَتَانِ وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّار

The Jews separated into seventy-one sects, and the Christians separated into seventy-two sects, and this Ummah will separate into seventy-three sects, one of which is in Paradise, seventy-two in the Fire.

They asked, "Who are they O Messenger of Allah!"

He replied;

مَا أَنَا عَلَيْهِ وَأَصْحَابِي

Those upon what I and my Companions are upon.

It was recorded by Al-Hakim in his Mustadrak with this wording.

So here Allah said,

إِنَّ رَبَّكَ يَقْضِي بَيْنَهُمْ

Verily your Lord will judge between them,

Here the meaning is, to distinguish between them.

يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فِيمَا كَانُواْ فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ

the Day of Resurrection in that which they used to differ
(Explanation of yunus 93).
You cannot just qoute one verse out of context and start running away.I hope bots do not ban me for spam

You copied something verbatim which is not even in line with what we are talking about.

It is the belief of muslims that Bible is corrupt and I told you that how can you say a Book that was confirmed is corrupt when actually ali-imran 3:3 says this He has revealed this Book to you, setting forth the truth and confirming the earlier Books, and earlier He revealed the Torah and Gospel

And I cited surah Yunus 94 to further ask you why would Allah say this? So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters. if indeed muslims say the Bible is corrupt

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Quitam:

Oga, your argument doesn't hold water. If muslims really are killing in the context you wrote above, then you'll probably have been killed by the muslims you've met and interacted with. But that's not the case. Do you have any evidence of any prominent muslim figure who celebrated the beheading? I have followed the news recently, and Muslims have utterly condemned the beheading act, and the same condemn
Macron for Islamophobia

The audacity. A teacher was beheaded for offending a Muslim and you have the audacity to wonder why people are islamophobic?

Anybody who has studied the conquering nature of Islam should rightfully be terrified.

A fear of Islam is a legitimate and justified phobia.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Pymetrics: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Starzo:
I understand the whole "defending the honor of ur religion/prophet" stuff. But do u guys Have to go about beheading people just cuz they disrespected ur prophet?
That is the consequence of blaspheme our Prophet. I know it sound awkward to you and that is because you don't value the person we are talking about. Some people value their mother and they can go to any length to defend the dignity of their mother. The earlier you accept this fact.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by HarunaWest(m): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Raychee:

Your statement seem to imply that
Yh Nothing has ever justified killing. A man just kills a fellow man for whatever reasons he deems is irritating to him.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by parkervero(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
nurain150:

Bro get your fact right how can people of a country posses weapon.Who taught how to build IED (Improvised) means it was improvised as uses by ISIS . Please refer to Wikipedia on The invasion of Afghanistan by Soviet Union.which america was part and the history of the Taliban.Use eyes bro don't be blind .A meme says you cannot clear the things posted on the internet.The history is act intact as DNS records of internet.So stop your liea

And you believe this cooked by muslim apologists? See you. If you reveal more evidence to you you won't still believe. So, let that slide
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
temblor1:

Your wish cheesy

This is the Turkey president

Wht of prof Mohamed cartoon grin

That idiot plophet like children punna

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by bakobenjamin198: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Drsmartphilips:
I rather marry an underage than marry my mother's mate. Macron is a fool, the underage will grow and blossom, the old woman will grow and wither
I see! I don't blame you sha. A foundation on such kind of marriage has already been set up by your great role model sha, that has made you see nothing in child abuse; so, I won't blame you for following such part.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
parkervero:

No, there is no reasonable muslim that love Jesus Christ. There is no such muslim. All you do is lip service. Islam and quran don't teach to love Jesus Christ.
I will leave u with ur ignorance.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by parkervero(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
nurain150:

See that you don't use fact that man (SAW) grave was in medina and not Makkah (mecca)
Thank you for the correction. His corpse is mummified in medinna
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by nurain150(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
parkervero.I hope I answered your question.That was the description of Muhammad in the injil(not present day Bible) and Torah(old testament).
The prophet was described in those book by Allah to Jesus and Moses as Moses had glad tidding of Jesus pbuh yet the Jews Moses follower reject the Christian and their prophet.similar like the method of similar triangles in geometry the prophet was described to Jesus pbuh him and Moses.Yet the Christians deferred about this. And denied the prophet.But the Muslim believed in all of them and their original books which was not destotered or written by inspiration of someone who came 200 to 300 years after Jesus pbuh.The prophet(SAW) as reffered is Muhammad ibn Abdullah.Do some background checking .Those things I posted are directly from the book .The tafsir path is exergenesis of the Quran.The translation path is work by the aforementioned individual and organization.While the upper Arabic path is the Quran Kareem the word of Allah (SAW) directly.I hope this clarifies your doubt.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
Seetto:

Muslims don't insult Jesus, Jesus son of Mary is a well respected prophet in Islam, it is christains that insult Jesus by belittling on the cross dressed naked and nailed on the cross while crying to himself to be save from death..

Muslims

you don't insult Jesus but by this your utterance 'by belittling on the cross dressed naked and nailed on the cross while crying to himself to be save from death' is still jnsult. Direct and indirect insults are insults. Muslims belittle Jesus everyday (not that we care because Jesus has already forgiven you even before your utterance, much unlike muslims who will go in search of killing)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Akfrenzy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
CoderX:
Funny thing about Muslims is that they insult Jesus on a daily basis but once someone calls Mohammed, they're ready to kill. angry

Imagine beheading a teacher in this own country just because of his views. This is the 2nd time in France such is happening, first was Charlie Hebdo, now this. This is so bad. embarassed

How come they're not condemning the constant killings and beheadings? Does that mean it is legal in Islam? Let's think about it.

Modified: all those quoting me and telling me "Muslims can't insult Jesus because they call him Prophet Isa", how do you justify killing Christians all over the world including northern Nigeria? When Boko Haram was burning churches and killing Christians before they started attacking their own fellow muslims, didn't Shekau know that Jesus is Prophet Isa?

You are all wicked hypocrites!
My brother I asked one yeye Muslim man this question and he Removed me from his Facebook page ,they didn't condemn the evil but rush all out to condemn macron for shutting those mosques linked to the evil act

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by nurain150(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
parkervero:

Thank you for the correction. His corpse is mummified in medinna
What do you mean by mummified
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by nurain150(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Akfrenzy:
My brother I asked one yeye Muslim man this question and he Removed me from his Facebook page ,they didn't condemn the evil but rush all out to condemn macron for shutting those mosques linked to the evil act
I gave clarity to his post
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by temblor1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Aboguede:

This is the Turkey president

Wht of prof Mohamed cartoon grin

That idiot plophet like children punna
Hi and check the news. It's this particular picture that triggered the beheading and boycott.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Akfrenzy:

Don't mind them. They're codedly in support of it cos the Quran supports such. This means that the average muslim has a potential for terrorism. This is the plain truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by parkervero(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
nurain150:

See (V.2:76), (V.7:157) and their footnotes.

Sura 2 Ayah 76 note:

See the footnote of (V.2:42)

Sura 2 Ayah 42 note:

Narrated 'Ata bin Yasar: I met 'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As and asked him, "Tell me about the description of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) which is mentioned in the Taurat (Torah)." He replied, "Yes. By Allah, he is described in the Taurat (Torah) with some of the qualities attributed to him in the Qur'an as follows: 'O Prophet! We have sent you as a witness (for Allah's true religion). And a giver of glad tidings (to the faithful believers). And a warner (to the disbelievers), and a guardian of the illiterates. You are My slave and My Messenger I have named you Al-Mutawakkil (who depends upon Allah). You are neither discourteous, harsh nor a noisemaker in the markets, and you do not do evil to those who do evil to you, but you deal with them with forgiveness and kindness. Allah will not let him (the Prophet ) die till he makes straight the crooked people by making them say: 'La ilaha illallah' (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), by which 'blind eyes, deaf ears and closed hearts' will be opened." [Sahih Al-Bukhari, 3/2125 (O.P.335)]

Reinterpretation of quran is known with muslims
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by nurain150(m): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
parkervero:

And you believe this cooked by muslim apologists? See you. If you reveal more evidence to you you won't still believe. So, let that slide
Exactly it was revealed for people like you
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by parkervero(m): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
TheManOfPeace:

If you believe it exists why don't you share it with us brother?,
Share what you won't believe? That will be a waste of time. Peace!
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by temblor1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
Elsueno:
Mr temblor1, You are very ignorant, Stop provoking other religions unnecessarily, take that down! This country is already confused, don't add religious crisis on top

Honestly, who is provoking whom?
Stop living in denial.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by parkervero(m): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
nurain150:
parkervero.I hope I answered your question.That was the description of Muhammad in the injil(not present day Bible) and Torah(old testament).
The prophet was described in those book by Allah to Jesus and Moses as Moses had glad tidding of Jesus pbuh yet the Jews Moses follower reject the Christian and their prophet.similar like the method of similar triangles in geometry the prophet was described to Jesus pbuh him and Moses.Yet the Christians deferred about this. And denied the prophet.But the Muslim believed in all of them and their original books which was not destotered or written by inspiration of someone who came 200 to 300 years after Jesus pbuh.The prophet(SAW) as reffered is Muhammad ibn Abdullah.Do some background checking .Those things I posted are directly from the book .The tafsir path is exergenesis of the Quran.The translation path is work by the aforementioned individual and organization.While the upper Arabic path is the Quran Kareem the word of Allah (SAW) directly.I hope this clarifies your doubt.
. I didn't read this but let me ask you, do you believe that the Bible is corrupt?
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by dovereignsbaba: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
CoderX:
Funny thing about Muslims is that they insult Jesus on a daily basis but once someone calls Mohammed, they're ready to kill. angry

Imagine beheading a teacher in this own country just because of his views. This is the 2nd time in France such is happening, first was Charlie Hebdo, now this. This is so bad. embarassed

How come they're not condemning the constant killings and beheadings? Does that mean it is legal in Islam? Let's think about it.

Modified: all those quoting me and telling me "Muslims can't insult Jesus because they call him Prophet Isa", how do you justify killing Christians all over the world including northern Nigeria? When Boko Haram was burning churches and killing Christians before they started attacking their own fellow muslims, didn't Shekau know that Jesus is Prophet Isa?

You are all wicked hypocrites!
Can you kindly tell how Muslims attack Jesus(PBUH) everyday.

And let this sink into you, according to Islamic jurisprudence, blasphemy against the seal of all prophets (PBUH) is death.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
awulio:
Religion needs to be off limit. No religion should be mocked. I’m Christian but I will say Muslims have a right to be pissed... I remember when Netflix created a movie about a gay Jesus, I was so pissed off and angry.... People need to stop making jokes using religion... there are so many other things they can make fun of why does it always have to be religion..... if Muslims go and attack Charlie Hebdo again, French people will be saying pray for France pray for France but they brought it upon themselves.

if you are true to yourself you will know that Christian's did not behead anybody after that movie. I was very pissed too about the gay jesus movie, but I asked myself what Jesus would do. The answer was he will forgive the actors and everyone involved. But what would the muslims do? Shouting about like rabid animals and beheading people? Have you condemned the beheading of the man? You cant always control what people want to say or do but you can control HOW YOU REACT TO IT. sadly muslims first reaction is to kill. why so?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
bakobenjamin198:
I see! I don't blame you sha. A foundation on such kind of marriage has already been set up by your great role model sha, that has made you see nothing in child abuse; so, I won't blame you for following such part.
your ancestors kept fucking old women and you see nothing bad in fucking your grandmothers
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by nurain150(m): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
parkervero:

You copied something verbatim which is not even in line with what we are talking about.

It is the belief of muslims that Bible is corrupt and I told you that how can you say a Book that was confirmed is corrupt when actually ali-imran 3:3 says this He has revealed this Book to you, setting forth the truth and confirming the earlier Books, and earlier He revealed the Torah and Gospel

And I cited surah Yunus 94 to further ask you why would Allah say this? So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters. if indeed muslims say the Bible is corrupt
The people who have been reading the scripture before you.The Christian's and the Jews.Reading a book that has been edited.Plus kindly signify what religious books are called(Scriptures).Can you see that.And mind you the corruption of the injil(original book revaled to Jesus pbuh).himself and not the one written by people after him(The Bible e.g John,) as in you get.Tampering with one path of the scriptures does not mean they will be able to edit and delete all the whole truth .Please refer to the context of Muhammad as mentioned in the Bible by ahmead deedat,Dr zikir naik.
I hereby desist from commenting based on the above post .Thanks to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa / Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital / President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.