Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) (78673 Views)

Why Is Ukraine Not Going Offensive by attacking Moscow / Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Some apocryphal accounts state that at the time of her betrothal to Joseph, Mary was 12–14 years old. According to ancient Jewish custom, Mary could have been betrothed at about 12. Hyppolitus of Thebes says that Mary lived for 11 years after the death of her son Jesus, dying in 41 AD
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by nurain150(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
CoderX:

Ehen... Is that also why your people want to kill an ignorant teenager in the north? So Allah is the one asking you to kill?

You see all these killings you guys justify, one day it's coming to bite you back cos even your own kids can make mistakes... Just reflect and ask your own brain if it makes any sense to kill for God.

If God wants to kill, he can do it himself. Stop being thirsty for blood you muslims!!! It is too much!!!!
Haa bro see u if my children how e enter this matter.So you are saying that if I become the president of Nigeria a and my child sway away from the law I made I should pet him so it won't bite me Abi.Corruption.
We no kill for God .As person wey commit murder na.Anf u kill the person .Reflect why should you kill because of person that has die.Look man it seems you don't know how law work.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
The biblical narratives do not tell us the exact age of the Virgin Mary when the angel Gabriel asked her to bear the Savior of the world. However, Jewish traditions at the time give us some insight and provide an approximate age range.
According to the Catholic Encyclopedia, “Jewish maidens were considered marriageable at the age of twelve years and six months, though the actual age of the bride varied with circumstances. The marriage was preceded by the betrothal, after which the bride legally belonged to the bridegroom, though she did not live with him till about a year later, when the marriage used to be celebrated.”

https://aleteia.org/2019/03/25/how-old-was-mary-when-she-was-pregnant-with-jesus/

for the idiot that needs education

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Additionally, the earliest age a woman can conceive and bear a child is typically between 12 to 14 years old.

When viewed in this context, the Annunciation is an even more remarkable event: a young teenager said “Yes” to bearing the Messiah in her womb. She was just a little older than a child and was entrusted with the task of raising Jesus, the Son of God.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by coolsegun2002: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Empiree:
did you go to school?. What part of my post you don't understand?. We can't say anything we like about Jesus. We say what your Bible says Jesus is and we back or you with biblical evidences. How's that blasphemy?

Honestly i feel sad for those who wasted money on your education.

U can throw insult as much as u like...u can even drag my parents into it...i won’t stoop to ur level...when people don’t have much to say, they throw insults in order to make point...

.the Bible did say Jesus is the son of God, u Said he’s not, infact u Muslims keep claiming the places where the Bible said so is an adjustment.
and I said it’s insulting becos the whole christain doctrine is based on the the fact that Jesus is the son of God who died and resurrected...... but u Muslims constantly throw it at our face that’s it’s a lie....and u don’t see anything wrong in this
because of this u have insulted me and my parents this evening
can I tell u what’s in ur Quran is a lie...?? Won’t feel offended.... ??...

Look....I’m not surprised u don’t see things my way..... u can’t.....u belive it’s fine to behead ur fellow for insulting you.....

there are better ways to resolve insulting someone...other than beheading them if ur religion is truly of peace...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
egobetatoday:

it is funny how muslims want a differentiation between muslims and extremist while they are one and the same. Did we hear any Muslim country protesting the beheading of Samuel Paty? No! But did we hear muslims making treats in Nigeria, protesting the cartoon? Yes! Did we hear muslims protesting the killing of Christian's in Nigeria or the atrocities of ISIS, BOKO HARAM? Silence! But do we hear them protesting the cartoon all over the world? the answer is clear.
Then you're not informed.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by tarantino1: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Drsmartphilips:
your own religion is for the brainless, your god killed a god for you to be saved, your god in this modern time would have been hanged for murder

You fucking child rapist.

Your mistake is assuming I have a religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by womenareapes: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
I thought those fvcking islam said it is forbidden to protest? undecided

why didn't that blood sucking Muhammed come up from his hell and do the protests! undecided

that demonic religion called Islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by nurain150(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
egobetatoday:

but do I have a plan to behead you?
I don't know am not you
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by nurain150(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
egobetatoday:

e.g beheading of Samuel paty. oya lie again
How does that one now take people to heaven
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by edoairways: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
EndBuhariNow:
withdrawing method nko
Unfortunately he didn't thought of it moreover it was sinful back then

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

He insulted Jesus? Where please!
If he did, he doesn't understand Islam
El-Rufai doesn't understand Islam? grin grin
From you a Yoruba.
Can you lead him in prayers? cheesy cheesy

cc: tolguy, mukhtar2000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
tarantino1:

You fucking child rapist.

Your mistake is assuming I have a religion.
i also raped your mother and sister
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by nurain150(m): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
CoderX:

Ehen... Is that also why your people want to kill an ignorant teenager in the north? So Allah is the one asking you to kill?

You see all these killings you guys justify, one day it's coming to bite you back cos even your own kids can make mistakes... Just reflect and ask your own brain if it makes any sense to kill for God.

If God wants to kill, he can do it himself. Stop being thirsty for blood you muslims!!! It is too much!!!!
I guess you are a Christian if so you had forsaken your biblical law, because of what people will say .Most of the Christian dominated state do not even follow biblical rulling.
See capital punishment in the Bible
https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_the_Bible?iorg_service_id_internal=1547440102204384%3BAfpgpk0SH8RVAJbB
.And among Capital sin is the violation of the Sabbath day Allah ṣwt had made holy.
Bro you can highly see ur self now.
Blood sucking Christian's(Because of Bible capital punishment)
Blood thirsty Nigeria(Because of Nigeria constitution capital punishment).
Man those things above me does not make sense
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

El-Rufai doesn't understand Islam? grin grin
From you a Yoruba.
Can you lead him in prayers? cheesy cheesy
He shouldn't have brought Jesus into that.

To your question, are you for real? grin grin
How do you even think Islam is? So you really believe that rumours that Yoruba can't lead Hausa in prayer?

I, myself have led Hausa in prayers many times.
Who's more knowledge among those praying leads, not about tribe. DON'T BELIEVE THAT LIES FROM PIT IF HELL
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
CoderX:
Funny thing about Muslims is that they insult Jesus on a daily basis but once someone calls Mohammed, they're ready to kill. angry

Imagine beheading a teacher in this own country just because of his views. This is the 2nd time in France such is happening, first was Charlie Hebdo, now this. This is so bad. embarassed

How come they're not condemning the constant killings and beheadings? Does that mean it is legal in Islam? Let's think about it.

Modified: all those quoting me and telling me "Muslims can't insult Jesus because they call him Prophet Isa", how do you justify killing Christians all over the world including northern Nigeria? When Boko Haram was burning churches and killing Christians before they started attacking their own fellow muslims, didn't Shekau know that Jesus is Prophet Isa?

You are all wicked hypocrites!

JJesusweed together plus combined Christamadol at work.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
CoderX:
Funny thing about Muslims is that they insult Jesus on a daily basis but once someone calls Mohammed, they're ready to kill. angry

Imagine beheading a teacher in this own country just because of his views. This is the 2nd time in France such is happening, first was Charlie Hebdo, now this. This is so bad. embarassed

How come they're not condemning the constant killings and beheadings? Does that mean it is legal in Islam? Let's think about it.

Modified: all those quoting me and telling me "Muslims can't insult Jesus because they call him Prophet Isa", how do you justify killing Christians all over the world including northern Nigeria? When Boko Haram was burning churches and killing Christians before they started attacking their own fellow muslims, didn't Shekau know that Jesus is Prophet Isa?

You are all wicked hypocrites!

Bring a single post where you see a Muslim insulting Jesus and get 5k cash? We don't abuse others but Christianity has shown over times that they can do with poke nose into Islam.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
parkervero:

I have done this, I am not like you. I know Islam very well. So, keep that crap to yourself. In fact, that has led me to realized that a lot of Islamic teachings are not explained to many muslims the few people that know won't tell you. Also, I know quran is not complete without hadith. I know you would want to refute that but I don't have the time.

Trust me, many muslims don't know what I know.

Do muslims make research on Islam themselves? Trust me, those muslims that make such deep research will end up like what qn al-maida 5:101-102 says.

So, I don't make any hasty conclusions on Islam, Islam is what it is.

Quran Furqaan verse 63...so I leave u in peace
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

@onlyonebuhari

This is one of your people, even his ID shows he's a northerner and muslim so where is my 5k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

He shouldn't have brought Jesus into that.

To your question, are you for real? grin grin
How do you even think Islam is? So you really believe that rumours that Yoruba can't lead Hausa in prayer?

I, myself have led Hausa in prayers many times.
Who's more knowledge among those praying leads, not about tribe. DON'T BELIEVE THAT LIES FROM PIT IF HELL
Well he insulted Jesus. So your lie that Muslims don't insult Jesus is hereby debunked.
I've read so many derogatory and outrightly insulting statements by Muslims to Jesus on this forum.
I just wanted to point that out because anyone seeing how you guys have been going about claiming Muslims don't insult Jesus would be led to believe you guys.
Same way you all claimed Allah never asked you to kill and jihad wasn't a declaration of "physical war" but "spiritual".
When evidences are shown to you, you then modify it that Allah says you shouldn't kill the "innocent ones" and only harm those who seek your harm.
It's the same purposeful propaganda you guys are seeking to employ here, trying to make non-Muslims look like the aggressors.
I think the Hausas who allowed you lead them in prayers are the truly knowledgeable ones.
I can assure you it can't happen in a lot of places in the north and I'm a witness. They'll tell you they brought Islam to Nigeria and therefore have right of leadership over other tribes not Yoruba alone anyway
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

ThatFairGuy1, tolguy, muhktar2000.
Here's a live example in this thread.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
JoeEeL:

You are talking crap. As in bullcrap! Anyone can insult anyone or anybody at any given time! You must be completely insane if you feel the proper reaction to religion mockery is to behead someone. As in you must be extremely stupiid! Potential terrorist. Comot for here jare, idiott!! angry
Ijiot calling someone ijiot. When you know that Muslims don't take that lightly, why most you keep provoking them? What will you gain by doing such rubbish? You are very stupid, you foolish monkey
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by JohnOkolo: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hammyaladin:
Jesus peace be upon him is highly regarded and we'll respected in Islam. we consider him as a prophet of God. I don't know where you got this your "Muslims insult Jesus daily" from..

But you insult Mary and Our Believe and We don't act like Barbarians
If you are a Muslim no offense you are a barbarian by mentality no offense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Lightangel65: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Karlovich:
So beheading someone over a cartoon is not a crime and shouldn't be called out for what it is, these people are sick. I'm so glad Trump banned them from entering the US.

Trump also banned islamic terrorists like you, why was he showing muhammed cartoons to kids, to make them muslims and terrorists like all of you islams. Thats why trump hated your guys too where ever you guys go you kill people and just cause one of you people are killed its now a problem lol.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by JohnOkolo: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
umarshehu58:

Ijiot calling someone ijiot. When you know that Muslims don't take that lightly, why most you keep provoking them? What will you gain by doing such rubbish? You are very stupid, you foolish monkey

If they don't take it lightly let them go and meet their God in heaven and leave Earth for free-thinkers
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by UKBobo(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
I watched the global ummah closely when the teacher was beheaded - not a hint of a march or protest from Algiers to Zanzibar. Hope our our own Miss World fanatics in the North do not hear this one. It will make End Sars look like a picnic.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
JohnOkolo:

If they don't take it lightly let them go and meet their God in heaven and leave Earth for free-thinkers

Who created the earth?
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Lightangel65: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Any Muslim that abuses Jesus is not a Muslim

Then why do you guys kill Christains and non muslims and enjoy it, you guys rape women, you guys are 90% of all terrorists. And you think you don't deserve to be killed too, so everyone should just let you guys continue killing?
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
TheManOfPeace:

To be simple, it is not. The person acted on his own, not by Muslim leaders, so the person should take responsibility, not the Muslims in general, I hope you understand brother.

I understand. Now, what will you do if a colleague of yours was the one who printed that cartoon. Behead him? or tell someone to help you behead him?
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by inyenejo(m): 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
No sane mind embrace islam

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Well he insulted Jesus. So your lie that Muslims don't insult Jesus is hereby debunked.
I've read so many derogatory and outrightly insulting statements by Muslims to Jesus on this forum.
I just wanted to point that out because anyone seeing how you guys have been going about claiming Muslims don't insult Jesus would be led to believe you guys.
Same way you all claimed Allah never asked you to kill and jihad wasn't a declaration of "physical war" but "spiritual".
When evidences are shown to you, you then modify it that Allah says you shouldn't kill the "innocent ones" and only harm those who seek your harm.
It's the same purposeful propaganda you guys are seeking to employ here, trying to make non-Muslims look like the aggressors.
I think the Hausas who allowed you lead them in prayers are the truly knowledgeable ones.
I can assure you it can't happen in a lot of places in the north and I'm a witness. They'll tell you they brought Islam to Nigeria and therefore have right of leadership over other tribes not Yoruba alone anyway
All what you wrote here is nothing but propaganda.
Even here on NL, you'll confirm the level of Muslim tolerance to Christians.
Check Christians' thread on Sunday if you'll see any Muslim with derogatory words on Christianity not to talk of Jesus.

Check MUSLIM thread on Friday and see how insult flows from Christians to Islam, Muslims, holy Prophet and Allah.

I'm still saying it, No learned MUSLIM will ever insult Christianity not to talk of Jesus.
Even here on NL, I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE DESPITE THE INCESSANT INSULT FROM CHRISTIANS.

About Jihad, it's of three forms and it's doesn't solely means FIGHT. 1 with action 2. mouth and 3. Thought.

You can do Jihad from doing evil things to good, helping your religion with money or any other form.

Jihad isn't about killings, IN ISLAM IF NO ONE WAGE WAR AGAINST YOU, ISLAM NEVER ASK US TO FIGHT THEM. ISLAMIC WARS ARE DEFENSIVE WARS.

EVEN IN WAR, YOU DON'T KILL AGED, CHILDREN, WOMEN OR EVEN A MAN THAT SURRENDERS. THAT'S ETHICS OF ISLAMIC WAR.

ALL THOSE NONSENSE BH AND OTHER TERRORIST SECTS DOING IS NOT UNDER ISLAMIC TENETS
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Until the Whole World Bows and Submits Genuinely to
The KING of kings,
The LORD of lords
The PRINCE of Peace
The Ancient of Days
The Alpha and Omega
The LION of the Tribe of Judah,
We will keep Decieving ourselves and dining and whining in Confusion, Arguments and all that!

The World does not need Religion Arguments and all that!
The World needs JESUS CHRIST..
Religion will save no one from Eternal Damnation!!
Only JESUS CHRIST will guarantee All Eternal Life!!

Whatever you Do! If your Salvation is not Based on JESUS CHRIST!
Forget about Eternal Life!
Forget about Heaven !

".... AND LET THE ONE WHO HAS NO SWORD SELL HIS CLOAK AND BUY ONE....... HERE ARE TWO SWORDS.... AND HE (JESUS) SAID TO THEM 'IT IS ENOUGH" LUKE 22 :36 - 38.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply)

Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves / Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast / Meet Trump's Daughter "Ivanka Trump" - Her Biography And Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.