Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) (78855 Views)

Why Is Ukraine Not Going Offensive by attacking Moscow / Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pymetrics:

What you still failed to realize is that you were comparing your beliefs with others. Islam has its guide and that may not pleased you. You silent when Jesus was abused does not automatically mean we will silent when our noble Prophet is abused. Meanwhile, no sane Muslim would abuse Jesus because he is a venerated Prophet mentioned in many times in our book. Anyone abusing Jesus is not a Muslim, he's a disbeliever and cannot enter the promised paradise according to Islamic belief. And also I could see that you were unable to condemn the initial act which is a foundation of this violence.

I like this part where you said 'islam has its guide which may not please you'. You simply meant Christian's are told by the bible to be peaceful and muslims told by the Quran to be violent. HAPPY VIOLENCE AS YOU MOVE GRADUALLY TO DAMNATION! you will have yourself to blame on the last day at judgement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by TheManOfPeace: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Benitoh:
Please let me ask you the man of Peace. If you come into my house and you see an image or cartoon you did not like and you're provoked what will you do? Let say again you come into my house and hear me singing up up Jesus down down Muhammad what will you do? Know that your response will be highly appreciated.

1. Depends on what the cartoon illustrates, if it's a picture of my late mom, being fetish, I will and you will also, be angry about it. Or maybe a cartoon of my son, being sodomized, we both will be angry. But if it is something that has nothing to do with me to a certain degree, I don't mind.

2. If I hear you shouting that way, I won't say anything. A verse in the Quran says;

"Lakum deenukum Wal yadeen"

Translation: You have your religion, I have mine

I hope my answer is clear and understandable,

Ma'Assalaam
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Empiree: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Guy, this is theology issue. How does it relate to this thread?. Do you have sense at all?.

If muslims say Jesus is not God, not son of God but prophet, a man etc. All these have evidences in your Bible. So if your Bible created confusion in your head that's your problem. We have evidences in your book for everything we say about Bible.

On what ground would Christian behead a Muslim for blasphemy?. For saying Jesus is not God, not son of God?. Is that blasphemy?. It seems you have wrong definition of blasphemy. If you cut a Muslim head you go to jail. That's a crime. Simple and jail.

As for sango petite, on what bases Muslim is guilty of blasphemy?. Abeg, stop twisting this thread. The french lady displayed sexualized cartoons of the prophet muhammad to his students. A Muslim was offended and took law in his own hands. North off then are guilty and got worldly justice they deserved.
Case closed.

Even the word "JESUS" doesn't exist in hebrew and aramaic which means Jesus is fake word invented by white people because letter J did not exist until recent centuries. This is not blasphemy but fact
coolsegun2002:

See.... u keep repeating it... and they keep telling you that Jesus is the son of God....
it’s not ur religion... urs is islam....how will u feel if a christain say muhammed is a nobody but a liar claiming that an angel gave him Quran..won’t u feel offended??

u feel it’s okay to speak anyhow of people’s religion and belief....based on what u know in Islam, in fact u say the Bible has been tampered with...but when people do the same of Islam or muhammed.... u’ll bring out knife and call it blasphemy......

For we Christians... it’s blasphemy to deny Jesus his god-ship/ son of God status.....u Muslims do it all the time and no one cuts ur head for it....we belive it’s prayer u need to see the light...

How will u Muslims feel if a Christian or sango worshipper cuts a Muslim’s head for blasphemy?? Answer sincerely ......Because u people behave like it’s only ur religion that can be insulted...

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by RealEzee(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
TheManOfPeace:

1. The Killing is not justified and not acted on behalf on Muslim leaders, so the Muslims are not to be accused in general., If it was, the Muslims would have acted a different way a long time ago.

2. If I am supposed to trust you just because you said so, you should also trust me when I tell you three Isn't.

Peace, brother, I hope I answered your questions
hmmm yet core Muslims folks justify it, abi are they not Muslims? Imagine turks president, a large population of Muslim folks coming out to uphold it, to Iran, it's leaders uphold it, not far fetched even here in Naija same.
None condemning the murder, it's just clear sign they condone such killing in Islam, it's sad man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pymetrics:

That is the consequence of blaspheme our Prophet. I know it sound awkward to you and that is because you don't value the person we are talking about. Some people value their mother and they can go to any length to defend the dignity of their mother. The earlier you accept this fact.

thank God u said it sounds awkward. 'Awkward' is actually an understatement. A religion and awkwardness should not be in the same sentence. sadly, islam and awkward is in the same sentence as you just confirmed. Let in Jesus into your life, u will discover the power to forgive even when someone wrong your mother, even you, you will wonder that you can be this GOOD after Jesus helps you. try it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by parkervero(m): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
TheManOfPeace:

1. The Killing is not justified and not acted on behalf on Muslim leaders, so the Muslims are not to be accused in general., If it was, the Muslims would have acted a different way a long time ago.

2. If I am supposed to trust you just because you said so, you should also trust me when I tell you three Isn't.

Peace, brother, I hope I answered your questions
No. You didn't, because what led to the death of the woman was tagged blasphemying which if you did not deny it, in Islam is death sentence(justified in Islam).

Killing is justifiable in Islam except if you would tell me, what muhammad said in hadith about apostasy is not killing.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by koolaid87: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Intolerant, useless sects.

Not single one of them condemn the beheading of the French guy. Even atheists wouldn't stoop so low

Foolish people

Let Allah fight his battle.

Illiterate folks.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by coolsegun2002: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
Empiree:
Guy, this is theology issue. How does it relate to this thread?. Do you have sense at all?.

If muslims say Jesus is not God, not son of God but prophet, a man etc. All these have evidences in your Bible. So if your Bible created confusion in your head that's your problem. We have evidences in your book for everything we say about Bible.

On what ground would Christian behead a Muslim for blasphemy?. For saying Jesus is not God, not son of God?. Is that blasphemy?. It seems you have wrong definition of blasphemy. If you cut a Muslim head you go to jail. That's a crime. Simple and jail.

As for sango petite, on what bases Muslim is guilty of blasphemy?. Abeg, stop twisting this thread. The french lady displayed sexualized cartoons of the prophet muhammad to his students. A Muslim was offended and took law in his own hands. North off then are guilty and got worldly justice they deserved.
Case closed.

Even the word "JESUS" doesn't exist in hebrew and aramaic which means Jesus is fake word invented by white people because letter J did not exist until recent centuries. This is not blasphemy but fact

So u can define what an insult is to me....
U can say u can call Jesus whatever U like...and I shouldn’t consider it blasphemy... becos how can that blasphemy...but I can’t say an ordinary cartoon shouldn’t mean anything to u.... u see the hypocrisy and ur high intolerant level

.you guys are all the same ...u always justify your action and killings with something

Peace be unto you..Abi that’s not how u guys say it in ur religion of peace...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by RealEzee(m): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
tolguy:
jesus is a servant and messenger of God not son of God, now you confessed that if saudi ban France goods France will be in big trouble because they depends heavily on selling goods to the rich countries like saudi,qatar,uae etc and some poor African states to survive. Already mr macron is begging Islamic countries not to ban their products
Dasuk asked this tho:Oh yea and el rufai flimsily insinuating Jesus and Mary Magdalene having sex to make fun of Jonathan back then was what ?

U skipped this and others to answer something else, how far na?
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
Drsmartphilips:
your ancestors kept fucking old women and you see nothing bad in fucking your grandmothers

now, tell me that muhammads first wife , khadijah was not older than him. Always lying. How do you identify a muslim? By their lying and killing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
Empiree:

Case closed.

And so Muslims are correct on their ideological calls. Thanks for the education. Insult of Muhammad is not going to stop. Neither is the denigration of Jesus going anywhere.

But pls dont ride on anyone's intelligence talking about what the Bible says or not. 2.2 billion Christians (a full half a billion ppl more than Islam) have a faith built on the Godhood of Jesus. Our religion isn't just based on the corpus of Bible literature. Much in the same way u have salafiyya, early Christian attitudes helped form the standpoints on particular extra scriptural stances. Jesus is God to us.

You dont have to agree but dont act like it isnt disrespect to repeat that Prophet Isa nonsense.
Much in the same way one could say Muhammad is many things bad to us. But we dont have to say it anywhere. From issues of warmongering to deviancy our opinions differ on his character. Now u have urs we have ours.

When urs is insulted insult back or ignore. Dont go chopping heads. There's really no future in that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
nurain150:

No you guys see that indeed those word were derogatory of someone you claimed

but do I have a plan to behead you?

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Empiree: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
coolsegun2002:

So u can define what an insult is to me....
U can say u can call Jesus whatever U like...and I shouldn’t consider it blasphemy... becos how can that blasphemy...
did you go to school?. What part of my post you don't understand?. We can't say anything we like about Jesus. We say what your Bible says Jesus is and we back it up with biblical evidences. How's that blasphemy?

but I can’t say an ordinary cartoon shouldn’t mean anything to u.... u see the hypocrisy and ur high intolerant level

.you guys are all the same ...u always justify your action and killings with something

Peace be unto you..Abi that’s not how u guys say it in ur religion of peace...
Honestly i feel sad for those who wasted money on your education.

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
hanity:
This should be enough.
the woman beheader has spoken!
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Empiree: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Again, how did this theology relates to blasphemy?. I weep for money wasted on your education.
Dasuks:

And so Muslims are correct on their ideological calls. Thanks for the education. Insult of Muhammad is not going to stop. Neither is the denigration of Jesus going anywhere.

But pls dont ride on anyone's intelligence talking about what the Bible says or not. 2.2 billion Christians (a full half a billion ppl more than Islam) have a faith built on the Godhood of Jesus. Our religion isn't just based on the corpus of Bible literature. Much in the same way u have salafiyya, early Christian attitudes helped form the standpoints on particular extra scriptural stances. Jesus is God to us.

You dont have to agree but dont act like it isnt disrespect to repeat that Prophet Isa nonsense.
Much in the same way one could say Muhammad is many things bad to us. But we dont have to say it anywhere. From issues of warmongering to deviancy our opinions differ on his character. Now u have urs we have ours.

When urs is insulted insult back or ignore. Dont go chopping heads. There's really no future in that.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Priam: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
TheManOfPeace:

Because the president is purposely making the Muslims act that way, he knows the consequences of his actions. He knows Muslims take their prophet dearly.

I'll ask you a question, if he wanted peace, will he be doing what he is doing?,

Then, why are the majority of Muslims mute about the fact of his murder and no widespread condemnation of this cowardly act

Did you deliberately avoid answering thie bolded
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by parkervero(m): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Empiree:

Case closed.

Even the word "JESUS" doesn't exist in hebrew and aramaic which means Jesus is fake word invented by white people because letter J did not exist until recent centuries . This is not blasphemy but fact

Oga, you are really funny with this semi-literate write up. I'm just laughing uncontrollably with this.

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fash20:

No civilized or moderate muslim will justify the killing of anyone either muslim or christian by bokoharam or any terrorists group

which one is moderate Muslim? kerp deceiving yourself. the real muslims are the ones that shout alkah akhbar and kill people. once we hear Allah akbar I know someone is about to be killed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Vicyace: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
TheManOfPeace:

To be simple, it is not. The person acted on his own, not by Muslim leaders, so the person should take responsibility, not the Muslims in general, I hope you understand brother.

My questions to you are:

What would the Muslim elder have done differently if consulted?
We all know they follow the same Islamic laws.

It is not justified as you said but is it contradictory to Islamic laws?

Why wasn’t the individual’s action of beheading a fellow human being heavily criticised so as to pass a strong message of peace as always verbally portrayed by some high ranking Muslims all over the world?

Why is it such a terrible thing and fearful thing to hear someone say “Allah Akbar” in a public place?

The truth is there are good Muslims but of a very low proportion. Those ones try to reason like rational human beings instead of being driven by “wicked”Islamic laws.

A clear case in Nigeria is El’rufai and his sons. They insult Christians and Jesus but can’t take it when it’s the other way round. They can stand and watch people die in the name of protecting Islam and it’s doctrines.

Think deeply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
Akhirastriver:

undecided
If it were to be a pastor caught doing rituals ,what do u people say ??

I will say the pastor is not acting like Jesus because Jesus didn't do ritual. if your prophet went to war then I will say boko haram saw an example in your prophet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Priam: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
koolaid87:
Intolerant, useless sects.

Not single one of them condemn the beheading of the French guy. Even atheists wouldn't stoop so low

Foolish people

Let Allah fight his battle.

Illiterate folks.

@theManofpeace. You see the point I'm trying to raise?

I'm beginning to believe that there's an implicit approval given by Moslems when someone commits a dastardly act of cowardice, such as beheading a school teacher, in the guise of defending their religion, even if they don't come out in the open to voice their approval, neither do they condemn the act.

It's just like they go inside their rooms and pump fists in the air with shouts of "yes, serves him right. That'll teach the others not to dare mess with our religion again!"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
Akhirastriver:

It'll be really hard to change ur mindset abt Islam , study Islam don't study muslims

abeg go sidon. your prophet go to war to kill people you are telling me to study islam. is your prophet not an embodiment of islam? that information alone is enough study abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
Empiree:
Again, how did this theology relates to blasphemy?. I weep for money wasted on your education.

And the cartoonization of Muhammad is what math? Lol. Because blasphemy itself is literature/physics and not theology? Im not the one u can confuse buddy.

dont lose ur mind when they sexualize Erdogan and the prophet. Laicite is going nowhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Starzo:
you're the one that is in need of an education
Where in the Jewish tradition do u see 12 yr old girls being given out in marriage??
Ur specialty is spreading false information to justify ur terrible believes and actions
you are to dumb for my liking, what calendar were they using then.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Priam: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
RealEzee:
hmmm yet core Muslims folks justify it, abi are they not Muslims? Imagine turks president, a large population of Muslim folks coming out to uphold it, to Iran, it's leaders uphold it, not far fetched even here in Naija same.
None condemning the murder, it's just clear sign they condone such killing in Islam, it's sad man.

That's the point I'm trying to drive home to @themanofpeace?

Even the Muslims commenting on this thread, check their views, none of them outrightly condemned the beheading of the school teacher, rather they're more concerned about Jesus being Isa and a prophet in Islam and how Macron is disrespectful of them!
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
tarantino1:

A pedophile like his master.

I only blame People who engage fools like you.

If Mohammed lived in the modern world, he would be locked in prison for life where gang members would take turn to anal rape him several times a day and at the end of the day, even a N500 IndecentStar ashawo shîthole go small pass the child rapist Mohammed

Useless pedophiles of an even more useless religion.

Religion of piss and shît
your own religion is for the brainless, your god killed a god for you to be saved, your god in this modern time would have been hanged for murder
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Bnladan:

Ok then, I will pray for you. Atleast for a brain
I will pray for you to stop spilling blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
jewery:

What you don't understand about being a Muslim is more than what u understand, dont be bias in ur judgment, where u not in this world when a guy put on live camera to start streaming and enter a mosque to killed all the Muslim there nko? Secondly is it only church bokoharam bomb abi u want to deny it that u are not aware they bomb mosque too, the truth is anybody killing is fellow human all in the name of religion be it a Muslim nor a Christian does not follow the real doctrim of his or her religion cause it forbid it

this doctrine thing you are talking about...didn't your prophet lead wars? That means its part of your doctrine now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Priam: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
TheManOfPeace:

To be simple, it is not. The person acted on his own, not by Muslim leaders, so the person should take responsibility, not the Muslims in general, I hope you understand brother.

In essence, you're saying the killing will be justified if it was "approved" by Muslim leaders, right?

Those Muslim leaders what do you think their verdict was about the teacher that promoted the murderer to act accordingly?
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Karmatyra(f): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Empiree:
did you go to school?. What part of my post you don't understand?. We can't say anything we like about Jesus. We say what your Bible says Jesus is and we back or you with biblical evidences. How's that blasphemy?

Honestly i feel sad for those who wasted money on your education.
oga keep quiet,Koran said kill unbelievers, and get 72 virgins (although i dont believe that part kos its too absurd to be true)Mohamed was a war Lord,married a minor,and then married more than nine wives after,killed people including women and children e.t.c. it's all there in your books, does that make it blasphemy if someone says it since it's all stated in your books? we dont wanna go about talking about whats contained in that war manual called koran.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Very funny from people whose god wept like a baby when the romans wanted to kill him, a god that a greater god wanted to use as a ritual item. To be a christian is to be brainless, no wonder they are the most deluded on earth.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by egobetatoday: 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
leo22:

#WhoBeDis?

Guy you are too insignificant for me to deny my faith na. Get a Muslim you can become friends with and learn by asking basic questions about their faith and religion then you will learn so much if you have an open mind.

Muslims are some of the best humans to live with because they have lots of moral values that we do not have as Christians. Yes, we have radicals and extremists across all faiths and you certainly look like one for posting these cartoons to spite another. Even your God forbids it!

Repent and be saved.
Muslims are some of the best humans to live with because they have lots of moral values that we do not have as Christians? what is moral when what you do indoors is evil and you come and be pretending outside as if God didn't see you indoors?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa / Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital / President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.