Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) (78925 Views)

Why Is Ukraine Not Going Offensive by attacking Moscow / Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
IJOBA2:
I CANNOT HELP YOU IF YOU DONT KNOW THAT HES TRYING TO PLEASE HIS NORTHERN MASTERS BY TURNING HIS MUSLIMS BRETHREN AGAINST THEIR CHRISTIAN COUNTERPART HERE IN THE SOUTH WEST. KEEP ON PRETENDING AS IF YOU ARE NOT HIS PARTNER IN CRIME angry
Ipob and bigotry, Inseparable
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by oneeast: 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
All terrorists are muslims. Why?

5 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Fulks217: 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
Islam are one of the deadly terrorist groups in the world they bring backwardness in every country.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Farki: 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
They won't condemn the Muslim world's acceptance of beheadings and intolerance.

7 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by snowball11(m): 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
JoeEeL:

You are talking crap. As in bullcrap! Anyone can insult anyone or anybody at any given time! You must be completely insane if you feel the proper reaction to religion mockery is to behead someone. As in you must be extremely stupiid! Potential terrorist. Comot for here jare, idiott!! angry

They baffle me with their level of intolerance! The only thing they understand is kill, kill and kill! Na wa o!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Emmanitebest: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by IJOBA2: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Ipob and bigotry, Inseparable
GET LOST angry

5 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by aumeehn: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lilimax:
This evil religion from the pit of hell at it again] shocked :
If anything should happen to Macron, all the Islamists in France would be driven to their hell and God-forssken war torned and terrorist infested countries tongue tongue
lol, try creating your own cartoon here in Naija abeg, make we see wetin go kom happen
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Pat081: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
And they are sheep too one way
CoderX:
Funny thing about Muslims is that they insult Jesus on a daily basis but once someone calls Mohammed, they're ready to kill. angry

Imagine beheading a teacher in this own country just because of his views. This is the 2nd time in France such is happening, first was Charlie Hebdo, now this. This is so bad. embarassed

How come they're not condemning the constant killings and beheadings? Does that mean it is legal in Islam? Let's think about it.

Modified: all those quoting me and telling me Muslims can't insult Jesus because they call him Prophet Isa, how do you justify killing Christians all over the world including northern Nigeria? When Boko Haram was burning churches and killing Christians before they started attacking their own fellow muslims, didn't Shekau know that Jesus is Prophet Isa?

You are all wicked hypocrites!
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by favinvest: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
but I tot that in France freedom of speech is for all irrespective of religion or race..
written in their constitution after the French Revolution of 1789.

so if anyone doesn't like that,, why not return back to their country of origin.

after all the original french people are mostly catholic...

13 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
listowell:

But you kill at will.
No, not at all. You are not informed about our religion, you base your view on how media describe it.

Of all the BH I've been seeing claiming to be fighting for Islam, NON OF THEM EVER LOOKS LIKE WHO UNDERSTAND ISLAM(SUNNAH THEY CLAIMED TO BE DOING).
NON.
I STILL SAW ONE TODAY.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by sagenaija: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
Empiree:
how do Muslims 'insult' Jesus?. And why do you think you must defend France and it's moda4kin president?
It's an insult to Jesus and Christianity when you Moslems claim that Jesus did not die on the cross for the sin of mankind.
It's an insult to France and President MACRON for Islam and Moslems to argue that he has no right to determine what to do in France.

It is ironic for a religion that claims to be a 'RELIGION OF PEACE' not to seek PEACEFUL RESOLUTION of issues but will rather resort first to violence - verbal and otherwise - against critics.

It is IRONIC that Moslem countries are not asking ALL FRENCH MOSLEMS to LEAVE France and come over to their lands.

Interestingly, all the hue and cry goes all the more to REVEAL THE TRUE FACE OF ISLAM.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by rowosky(m): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
html14java:
Earlier, it was Ngọzi Okonjo Iweala now Ekweremmadu.

Nigerians keep making us proud.
Wrong thread madam.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by wetmenow: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
CoderX:
Funny thing about Muslims is that they insult Jesus on a daily basis but once someone calls Mohammed, they're ready to kill. angry

Imagine beheading a teacher in this own country just because of his views. This is the 2nd time in France such is happening, first was Charlie Hebdo, now this. This is so bad. embarassed

How come they're not condemning the constant killings and beheadings? Does that mean it is legal in Islam? Let's think about it.

Modified: all those quoting me and telling me Muslims can't insult Jesus because they call him Prophet Isa, how do you justify killing Christians all over the world including northern Nigeria? When Boko Haram was burning churches and killing Christians before they started attacking their own fellow muslims, didn't Shekau know that Jesus is Prophet Isa?

Islam is a useless religion.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by aumeehn: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
badman007:

Shameless Violent ignorant terrorist.
lol you dey fear?? Abeg create your own offensive cartoon na, make we see how e go be.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Preshmane(m): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
All Jesus teaching is about love.. muslims are the major cause of problem in the whole world( most of them are religious fanatics)..
although I don't support what the Man did but that shouldn't warrant beheading.. who knows he might change and become a muslim tomorrow but dead person tell no tales na...

7 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Dupson88(f): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
CoderX:

Bro, abi sis; in what way has a Muslim ever insulted Jesus?
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
As usual. The religion of piss never fails to disappoint.
Beheading your fellow man because of an imaginary character. Religion of piss indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Breadnote: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
sad,eetym,Muslim must be violent.vee bad

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by HarunaWest(m): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
SmileDance:
exactly, what is wrong is wrong but beheading someone is extreme.
My dear there are extremists in this world. They exist in every religion. Thats why its better to shut up your mouth than speak if you have nothing tangible to say cos you dont know who is beside you .
The only place i argue religious issues is my office and time go reach sef if you no shut up ,you go collect slap. Talkless of a very insultive cartoon depicting immorality.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]Until the Whole World Bows and Submits Genuinely to
The KING of kings,
The LORD of lords
The PRINCE of Peace
The Ancient of Days
The Alpha and Omega
The LION of the Tribe of Judah,
We will keep Decieving ourselves and dining and whining in Confusion, Arguments and all that!

The World does not need Religion Arguments and all that!
The World needs JESUS CHRIST..
Religion will save no one from Eternal Damnation!!
Only JESUS CHRIST will guarantee us Eternal Life!!

[/s]
Nairaland is a big hub for idiots and fools
people wey dey carry likes go cbn grin grin grin
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
CoderX:

who and where is jesus insulted on a daily basis? Muslims don't insult Jesus peace be upon him because we believe he is a messenger of Allah. It is a basis of faith to believe in Jesus and other messengers of Allah. He who doesn't believe in Jesus is not a muslim. So why would a muslim insult him?
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Sirmwill: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
Though i so much love Muslims and i have more Muslim friends than Christians

I have to say:
Violent Islam is a very wrong Religion with baleful doctrines that dont value human lives...
They always want to lead,but they don't have Leadership qualities,therefore they turn to violence and Carnage-like aggression when they are not give the attention they need
70% of the world problems are due to Islam according to statistics...
It is very rare,I repeat VERY RARE to see people that practice true Islam...

There are still few Muslims that people that portray peace as Islam truly means...

The world would have been a better place... lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by mrkadaz: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
I don't know why some of you can't just understand some basic fact before commenting,
JidennaJason:
Intolerant sect.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
Muslims mumu sha, and they will still be rushing to France from those their shitholes countries, abeg let France deport all Muslims jor

2 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by goaldynman(m): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
This nonsense Headline and reporting and anyone not following global news will fall for it!

A Muslim terrorist killed and beheaded a teacher in France (as usual for followers of the religion)!

Macron the French president condemned the terrorist act and proposed measures to searchlight Muslims in France to forestall recurrence!

The terrorist president of Turkey started exchanging words with Macron and also called other Muslims to boycott French products!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by coolsegun2002: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

NEVER will you see Muslim insult Jesus, Christianity or Bible. We're enjoyed not to do so. Insulting Jesus is a great sin itself

Can u answer a question sincerely......:

How will u Muslim feel or take it, if someone murder you fellow Muslim for insulting sango or Jesus??

6 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Asiseeit: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
Profsam699:
Learn how to cartoonize your pictures professionally at a cheap rate (#2000).
Whatsapp me on: 0=9=0°5_9÷2,1~1_8>1_0

grin grin For this one wey cartoon dey cause kasala so?

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by donb06: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hammyaladin:
Jesus peace be upon him is highly regarded and we'll respected in Islam. we consider him as a prophet of God. I don't know where you got this your "Muslims insult Jesus daily" from..
That already is an insult.... Jesus is the Son of God.... You calling him a prophet is a big insult.... Anyway I wont behead you... We aren't told to do so

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Matt Hancock And Gina Coladangelo Kissing, Caught On CCTV Video; Gina Packs Out / 350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.