Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) (78848 Views)

Why Is Ukraine Not Going Offensive by attacking Moscow / Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
- Charlie Hebdo published the cartoon amid tensions between France and Turkey
- French school teacher was beheaded for showing Mohammed cartoons to his class
- France President - Emmanuel Macron has drawn anger in the Islamic world by defending offensive cartoons
- Erdogan called the cartoonists 'scoundrels' and accused the West of wanting to 'relaunch the crusades' with attacks on Islam
- Bangladeshis joined calls to boycott French products, which is already underway in Jordan, Kuwait and Qatar
- Iranian newspaper depicted Macron as the Devil, as ambassador in Tehran was summoned in protest
Na fighting for Jos and Kaduna sure pass. Those regions and following their brothers worldwide can tire somebody.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by nobilie: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blood/life is nothing to this people. You cant conderm the killing but the drawing. That is why a father can kill his own son just for denouncing that religion or chain and incarcerate a grown man many years for turning away from that religion. What madness!!! It is the fastest growing religion in the world. Not because people want it but to stay alive and have peace cos they'll bring you war and discomfort until you accept them. Ask Christians in Borno/Yola/ Taraba, central Africa rep, Turkey.
Imaging visitors/foreigners in another man's country enforcing their own believe. UK has been subdued, France is going. I pity Germany. Wickedness will not leave their heart.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by ebenice(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Empiree:
French president has crossed the line. You guys are just finding out but you don't know what he has been doing before it reached this stage. So yes, he's a moda4kin president.

He stirred up hatred but he protected himself through secret service agents but the lady was stupid enough to do what her president was not bold enough to do. Now she paid the price. Her killer also paid the price. Case closed

By the way, why do you Nigeria carry this for your head when you have many killed in your country?. Are you guys insane?. You should mind situation in your country rather than France which doesn't give a damn about you.

Note that the cartoon displayed by the teacher to students (kids) was sexually offensive cartoon of the prophet. In the same western country it is illegal to display sexual content in front of kids yet this one is freedom just because they don't l wanted to defame prophet of Islam.
I agree you take your prophet too personal,

But learn to condemn killings in his defence

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by parkervero(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Despite the insults, you'll rather see Muslim either explain what was misunderstood or quiet, they'll never insult Christianity

You know this taqqiya? You guys lie too much.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by maximusprime2000: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
We4all:
Muslims have one voice and mentality irrespective of race. I used to think African Muslims were "rugged" until I realized that their western counterparts are more deadly.

the insult wey their prophet Muhammad don received for nairaland alone is enough to make african Moslem calmdown cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by pickatyou2: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
aumeehn:
why not paste it on your facebook and twitter, and see what happens?

Gimme d picture to post.

My number is here for car tracking services.
You can patronize me
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by mdchikezie(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
coolsegun2002:

Muslims do not belive it’s a sin to kill an unbeliever....the part of their Quran that says dont kill only applies to their fellow Muslim.....

It’s funny....the text up their said “insulting the Prophet is a crime against all Muslims, all prophets, all human”.

but beheading someone isn’t a crime against all human....
VERY USELESS SET OF PEOPLE

5 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by MJluv(f): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
flamingREED:

Macron knows that he can buy not just the wares, but also the tables, stalls and the entire market plots and nothing will happen!!

grin

Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Empiree: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
What is this you are saying?. How is this relate to drawing image of prophet?. You could have brought similar example rather than this. You can do better, buddy.

Muslims don't draw cartoons or images of Jesus it is you Christians that do that and proud of it. But this unparalleled example you provided doesn't work
Blackmiserable:

Your question is legitimate and let me answer you.

If Jesus said I am X and Mohammed said Jesus did not say I am X. Jesus said I am Y.

The only reasonable conclusion is

1) It was a misattrribution. Mohammed figured out that Jesus could not have said that. The original traoriginal is missing.

If 1) is the case, how do you prove it?

2) He wanted to really tarnish Christ image.

If 2) there is nothing to argue or prove here. Obviously, It is clear that he just wants to stir unbelief, mischief and falsehood among the people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by LostAddict11: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
cooltola:
If drawing a cartoon of Mohammed offends Muslim then please stop. Show some respect

Bullshit, then why is it a free world. I would wee on the quran and nothing will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
You
blacknoir:
Muslims:beheads man
Islamic countries: shush nothing wrong here
Western world tries to counter Islamic terrorist
Islamic countries: they are trying to launch another crusade.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ISLAM? Just imagine a Christian beheading a muslim in an Islamic country, just imagine what they will do. If Islam had its ways the world would have ended long time ago. It is no mistake that God gave the western world's great knowledge and advancement in technology, its not a mistake
you deserve a medal for this statement. This is knowledge

8 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Cyprian221: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=Juliusmomoh post=95431584]Muslim are like dat everywhere.....
Imagine fighting for a god dat cannot fight for u ...
Wicked set of pipu..

Respect is reciprocal...You don't respect other people's religion but you want yours to be respected by force as if the whole Islamic world can even withstand only France talk more of smaller Isreal...
If the western powers were to be as foolish , wicked and stupid like the Islamic country leaders they won't any country on earth with a seed of Islam

We are all Humans irrespective of tribe or religion...please let love lead

3 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by parkervero(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Trulydude:

Someone can never be Muslim until he believes in Allah, His messengers (Prophets), Scriptures , Angels and the day of judgement, these are called articles of faith. So your claims are untrue, as no true Muslim will ever insults Jesus (peace be upon Him), in fact the Muslims obeys His teachings more than the so called Christians.
Please stop this disgusting claims and go & learn about Islam first before altering any comments .

@bold
You lack good knowledge of Islam for saying this. A lot muslims lack understanding of Islam.

@bold
The more learning we do on Islam the more hate.
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Empiree: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
ebenice:
I agree you take your prophet too personal,

But learn to condemn killings in his defence
how many times Muslims have condemned killer they but you guys continue to force your view down our throats.

Everyone condemns the guy who killed the teacher but these clowns still continue to attack, not the killer but Islam itself and our prophet. But none of these clowns condemned french president for Holocaust law. Holocaust law is an infringement on freedom of speech
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

I swear Bro...
Even Germany in due time would suffer for allowing this muslims migrate to their country..
When they are in War the won't migrate to rich muslim countries but would go to christian countries and after some years start challenging the laws of their hosts..
This so called liberal West.. would learn a bitter lesson when this terrorist start blowing them up in their own country.. that is why I love Trump .. he is giving them hot hot..

Yes, France, Germany and I think Sweden were forming gentleman with the acceptance. Them no learn. Thats how Islam rolls. They try to instill fear in you; they try to subjugate, then do systematic ethnic-cleansing if the tribe or clan is not woke enough.

In fact, let me share you an eye-opening interview on the current imbroglio in Nigeria today. You'll enjoy it; it's short:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBbk2K7ilgY

3 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Mariamoh: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
Muslims do love,highly give reverence to Jesus pbuh.intact, one z not a Muslim if doesn't believe in Jesus pbuh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by omoluka: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
RemoveKebab:
They can start deporting themselves from France and the rest of Europe if they are really serious with that protest.
There is danger ahead for Europe

3 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by IMASTEX: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
CoderX:
Funny thing about Muslims is that they insult Jesus on a daily basis but once someone calls Mohammed, they're ready to kill. angry

Imagine beheading a teacher in this own country just because of his views. This is the 2nd time in France such is happening, first was Charlie Hebdo, now this. This is so bad. embarassed

How come they're not condemning the constant killings and beheadings? Does that mean it is legal in Islam? Let's think about it.

Modified: all those quoting me and telling me Muslims can't insult Jesus because they call him Prophet Isa, how do you justify killing Christians all over the world including northern Nigeria? When Boko Haram was burning churches and killing Christians before they started attacking their own fellow muslims, didn't Shekau know that Jesus is Prophet Isa?

You are all wicked hypocrites!
How morons justify killings in the name of religion still baffles me. I mean how can one kill in defense for a God of peace. Let's assume that God can't fight for himself. It is a shame!
I thing leaders should criminalise religious killings and take implementation more seriously.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by parkervero(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Seetto:

Muslims don't insult Jesus, Jesus son of Mary is a well respected prophet in Islam, it is christains that insult Jesus by belittling on the cross dressed naked and nailed on the cross while crying to himself to be save from death..

Muslims

You just insulted Christianity. I know you don't understand Islam yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Elsadam(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
CoderX:
Funny thing about Muslims is that they insult Jesus on a daily basis but once someone calls Mohammed, they're ready to kill. angry

Imagine beheading a teacher in this own country just because of his views. This is the 2nd time in France such is happening, first was Charlie Hebdo, now this. This is so bad. embarassed

How come they're not condemning the constant killings and beheadings? Does that mean it is legal in Islam? Let's think about it.

Modified: all those quoting me and telling me Muslims can't insult Jesus because they call him Prophet Isa, how do you justify killing Christians all over the world including northern Nigeria? When Boko Haram was burning churches and killing Christians before they started attacking their own fellow muslims, didn't Shekau know that Jesus is Prophet Isa?

You are all wicked hypocrites!

Stfu!!!
Agent of religious bigotry.
The Name of Jesus is mentioned in the Quran more than prophet Muhammad. When ever his Name is mentioned, we say may peace of Allah be upon him. Go and seek for knowledge.
Talking about killings of christians in northan Nigeria is completely false.more Muslims are killed on a daily basis by boko haram and bandits. Comdemned killings in totality or remain for ever hypocrite that you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
listowell:

Let the French muslims go back to Syria and co. And Turkey has been begging to belong to EU.

It's part of then plan. They want to Join EU and once that happens the Arab part of Turkey (which is usually the least developed place) will just litter the whole of Free Europe with Arabs. Britain has been against this and they didn't even want to take the risk. Brexit is part of Britain's way of preventing such unchecked migration of Muslim Arabs in Europe.

Smart British! Any country you see those Muslim Arabs in large numbers, start expecting murder and arson. But I still hope the French will open their eyes and put measures in place to check their excesses.

I believe there are moderate Muslims. Yaradua was such, and many others in Nigeria. But when you get one like our current president, they give you a tough ride. Check Buhari's appointments to give you a feel of their ideology.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Buhari is employing that attitude to silence our youths.

CAN must now speak up and point to beheadings in France as the reason we want separation here in Nigeria.

We cannot live with beheaders.

You are right. It's called the aggressive expansionist ideology. It's all very strategic, as in extremely strategic. It's by design. Watch this to gain better insight into the current situation on things on ground in Naija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBbk2K7ilgY

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
jare4sure:

that is not true no real Muslim can ever for any reason insult Jesus because we believe he is a prophet of God.
Yet elrufai insulted him in 2013

4 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by VEXT: 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
All muslims are terrorist ....
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Kubernetes: 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
You know that Muslims don't take shit when you abuse or make fun of the Rasul. Yet you went ahead.
The wiseman will say blame yourselves.
That aside, the killing of the cartoonist is against the sharia law.

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by parkervero(m): 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
awulio:
Religion needs to be off limit. No religion should be mocked. I’m Christian but I will say Muslims have a right to be pissed... I remember when Netflix created a movie about a gay Jesus, I was so pissed off and angry.... People need to stop making jokes using religion... there are so many other things they can make fun of why does it always have to be religion..... if Muslims go and attack Charlie Hebdo again, French people will be saying pray for France pray for France but they brought it upon themselves.
Did you read or saw on TV that embassies were burned? But during "the innocent muslims" do you remember how American ambassadors were killed in Arab countries that year?

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by goldfish27(m): 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
whats ur business with France pls face ur country

DenreleDave:
undecided

France mumu sha

1 Like

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by knowhowk: 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
How I wish ,People would Leave Almighty God to fight and Defend His Prophet rather than Constituting Nuisance .Why Beheading ,Shedding of Blood ,Inciting Violence immediately becomes the Next move of Muslims,Why ,Does human lives not worth anything to them ? War ,Chanting of War ,Na waooo .I have heard Islamic Scholars insult Christians in there Sermons because They Call Jesus Christ the Son of God ,Nothing Happened ,Some Label Jesus Christ Crucifixion as Fake that God took Him away and he was Never Crucified . Some say Jesus Christ was an ordinary Messenger and not Different from others bla bla bla ,Funny enough some would even say Christians Worship Jesus Christ .Christians Are so Enduring and Tolerating .Some Islam Scholars would rather spend there whole time while given a sermon to talk against Christian and there Beliefs rather than Talking about Islam and get New Converts .The Prophet " Muhammad SAW" Came to deliver His Messages from Allah ,He has come and Gone ,Jesus Christ has come as well to give His as well .They are both Physically Gone .Do your Worship I do mine .If anyone Insult a Prophet ,Tell God to Forgive Him.if he refuses ,I hope that same Almighty God already has some Curses laid upon such Person ,so why all these Ignorant Beheading of People ,Always want to Kill,Kill,Kill Haba na Wich kain belief be this self ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by TheManOfPeace: 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Plenty christians are supporting Macron, I wonder if they have same mindset or something.

It's Sad that we are being misunderstood because of the Media, but anyways, Spread peace and say Alhamdulilah.

Inallaha Ma'ana.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Theboss100:
U mean the jihadist of a religion of Terrorist That won't happen. Sorry, this is not the middle east where such thing happen. Try it and get exhumed. Rubbish

THEYve become soft. The strong will always conquer the weak
Re: Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) by Quitam: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
coolsegun2002:

U Muslims only follow muhammed...if u do belive in Jesus and his sayings....beheading your fellow human for insult shouldn’t be part of your doctrine

The sad part is I don’t think mohammed or Allah told u people to be killing in their name... u guys just chose to kill people so as to force others to accept and respect your religion...

But if u want to talk now.... u will say true Muslims don’t kill, true Muslims don’t force people, but you people never condemn these violent acts..... which means u support it one way or another

Oga, your argument doesn't hold water. If muslims really are killing in the context you wrote above, then you'll probably have been killed by the muslims you've met and interacted with. But that's not the case. Do you have any evidence of any prominent muslim figure who celebrated the beheading? I have followed the news recently, and Muslims have utterly condemned the beheading act, and the same condemn Macron for Islamophobia

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa / Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital / President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.