Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

I Can’t Remember The Last Time I ‘made Love’ With A Woman – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Remember The Last Time I ‘made Love’ With A Woman – Davido (1780 Views)

I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal / Woman Filmed ‘having Sex’ In Club Says She Was So Drunk She Can’t Remember Doing / Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Remember The Last Time I ‘made Love’ With A Woman – Davido by Afangideh1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
DMW records boss, David ‘Davido’ Adeleke has revealed in a new interview that he cannot remember the last time he slept with a woman.

In a chat with TheBeat99.9 FM in Lagos, the singer was charged with a 60 seconds question and answer session where he revealed that he hasn’t had sex in a while.

When asked about his biggest misconception about himself, Davido stated that it would be the idea that he is rude.

On how he sleeps at night, O.B.O burst into laughter, then responded, “probably with my clothes on.” The father of three also noted that his favourite song of all is ‘Damiduro,’ one of his hit singles from 2011.

Click on the link below to Watch the video

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/10/i-cant-remember-last-time-i-made-love.html

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I ‘made Love’ With A Woman – Davido by godofuck231: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
life of a fvckboy

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I ‘made Love’ With A Woman – Davido by Sirmwill: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yeah!!!
In case you don't know
Banging is different from making love

Most females nowadays are banged!

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I ‘made Love’ With A Woman – Davido by illicit(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Is he gay now
Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I ‘made Love’ With A Woman – Davido by abat4real37(f): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
He doesn't remember the last time he make love to a woman? His he telling us he make love with something else?
Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I ‘made Love’ With A Woman – Davido by Amotolongbo(f): 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
This is an insult to erection industry
Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I ‘made Love’ With A Woman – Davido by WoundedLamb: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sirmwill:
Yeah!!!
In case you don't know
Banging is different from making love

Davido, a man, makes a statement and you turn around to talk about most females. It's funny how you carefully avoided saying "most males nowadays just bang" even though it would mean nearly the same thing. Women have suffered.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I ‘made Love’ With A Woman – Davido by Sirmwill: 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Davido, a man, makes a statement and you turn around to talk about most females. It's funny how you carefully avoided saying "most males nowadays just bang" even though it would mean nearly the same thing. Women have suffered.

Yeah,Women made themselves like that smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I ‘made Love’ With A Woman – Davido by Sirmwill: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This is an insult to erection industry

Sorry ooo,Are you part of the industry? cheesy
Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I ‘made Love’ With A Woman – Davido by Amotolongbo(f): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sirmwill:

Sorry ooo,Are you part of the industry? cheesy
Ask Reuben Abati
Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I ‘made Love’ With A Woman – Davido by Sirmwill: 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Ask Reuben Abati

Jeez cheesy
Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I ‘made Love’ With A Woman – Davido by HomerTimpson: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sirmwill:
Yeah!!! In case you don't know Banging is different from making love
one of the bangbrothers spotted
Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I ‘made Love’ With A Woman – Davido by HomerTimpson: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
illicit:
Is he gay now
NO i think he's now the highest shareholder at bangbros.com

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I ‘made Love’ With A Woman – Davido by HomerTimpson: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
More like I don't remember the last time i drink bottled water

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I ‘made Love’ With A Woman – Davido by olanrewaju49127: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yeah!!!In case you don't knowBanging is different from making loveMost females nowadays are banged!
Re: I Can’t Remember The Last Time I ‘made Love’ With A Woman – Davido by We4all: 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
You're not alone Davido. More than 90% of Nigerian men don't know what love making is about. They just screw and screw and screw.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-bbnaija Star, Dorathy Sets Twitter On Fire With Hot Photos / A Wealthy Woman Is Nothing Without A Man” – Actress, Uche Ebere Shades Toke Maki / Nneka Esq, Father Gifts Her New 2021 G-wagon Worth $250,000 For Her Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.