Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

A Lady In Facebook Lament How She Lost Young Rich Friend In The Hands Of Evil O. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lady In Facebook Lament How She Lost Young Rich Friend In The Hands Of Evil O. (401 Views)

Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lady In Facebook Lament How She Lost Young Rich Friend In The Hands Of Evil O. by kucykengz(m): 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lady lament how she lost a good friend in the hands of wicked ones. She wrote..

God no one can question you on
What happened to my dear friend
David I can remember when I became your
Friend but wicked friends took you alway from me and know death has also depart you from me again ���� is it a crime that you are rich then your mate or is it now a crime dat you got married early'July 30th.

What a wicked world rest in peace My dear friend ��� miss you David
RIP.
Re: A Lady In Facebook Lament How She Lost Young Rich Friend In The Hands Of Evil O. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Evil what?

(1) (Reply)

Birthday: Why Do Most Parents Forget Their Children's Birthday? / A Real Life Rape Story Due To Mother's Carelessness. / With N200,000 You Get A Plot Of Land At Enugu(buy 5 Plots And Get 1 Plot Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.