Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

#buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten (7358 Views)

Man Cuts His Hair 7 Years After Vowing Never To Shave Until Buhari Resigns / Wike: South Will Shake Nigeria With Decision On 2023 Presidency / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria — Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by selemo: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
Admissionclass:
Let them bring it on this protest seff don comot fear for our body..
So you dey fear before. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by selemo: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
GreyLaw:

You are going too far. If the US supports Britain then Russia and China will very quickly support the South. And that is one thing no serious military analyst wants to see in a war. Moreover, the US these days will go for the oil. The oil is mostly in the South (crude mostly in the SS and natural gas mostly in the SE) and the US will most likely go for the prize.
The US has never gone against the UK interest anytime anywhere.

1 Like

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by byinks(f): 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
selemo:
The US has never gone against the UK interest anytime anywhere.

The USA is still crypto-colony of Britain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by selemo: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
nthony10:
They have started making noise again. They should overrun plateau, Benue and taraba before I can take them serious (good luck with attacking the indigenes of these states).

By the way If they are relying on their guys in the forest, let's see how that will be successful especially in the SW.

Empty treats spoken out of fear.
Then try let buhari resigns and see what will happen...
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by FEGNO: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
These guys and threats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by selemo: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
FEGNO:
These guys and threats
They meant it. Please do not underestimate them.
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Karmaisme(m): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
selemo:
You are safer there. grin grin grin Fulani man cannot swim..

Their (Fulani) cow can swim.
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by selemo: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Karmaisme:

Their (Fulani) cow can swim.
Where have you seen such thing?
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by KosiGee(m): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
selemo:
Are you calling them cows. But they call southerners grass that cows eat. Won't you run away when then strike?

It’s not the grass that you used to know. You’ve been misinformed.
The soil bearing that grass is hazardous. The grass/pasture is poisonous with spores that can cause untreatable allergens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by EMMY76: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
selemo:
The North are ready to destroy the south at anytime.

And u think it's that easy so the world will just be watching while bloodthirsty northerners destroy the whole southern nigeria?
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
pstneme:

You are right but, the south has also grown some beasts in their youths that can match their northern counterparts. They won't successfully do that as it won't be only Igbo facing them. We all need to speak with each other with love and respect. No one wins in war

Yeah... I will always support a southern Nigeria struggle.

The unity of the southern Nigeria is the north worst nightmare...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by viczo(m): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
I think those pple collecting money from Mr seun to regulate this platform just dey collect free money why will such a post still be on air this things are treat to national unity and shouldn't be allowed here
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
selemo:
Due to on going protest around the world over the controversy of Buhari being alive or dead. Nigerians all over the world have started seeking for proof of his death before they will take drastic action on the presidency. There is tension in the country now on who is in Aso-rock. The Northern elders has threatened to destroy the south if Nigerians force the President to resign. More detail soon.

and they actually can

SW - Politically are not united under any cohesive banner, yes APC dis APC dat but there are other robust parties of the same ethnic stock and even mixed stock that ave beaten APC at the polls in several APC States
SS - if they can get off their servitiude to classless illiterates who call themselves Elders and take control of their destiny (more like their resources)

North have one Fly in the ointment though - their huge mass of drug-addicted, islamic extremists and desperately poor and illiterate youths- it is a 2-edged sword for the north

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by opribo(m): 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
What is wrong in finding out the whole truth and nothing but the truth, as they say only the guilty are afraid. When Obama was accused of not being a citizen what did he do he simply pulled out his birth certificate and showed the whole world and that was the end of that allegation.

Now there are high suspicions that bubu is not the real man in Aso simply show us what is the real truth. Only the truth is what can set this country free.

2 Likes

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by bencr7: 1:27am On Oct 29, 2020
Tunde835:
D abokis will hack your computer nd divert d weapons smiley
hack wat, abeg no make me laugh
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by bencr7: 1:29am On Oct 29, 2020
GreyLaw:

You are going too far. If the US supports Britain then Russia and China will very quickly support the South. And that is one thing no serious military analyst wants to see in a war. Moreover, the US these days will go for the oil. The oil is mostly in the South (crude mostly in the SS and natural gas mostly in the SE) and the US will most likely go for the prize.
even US can not support d north
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by sweetrace(f): 3:39am On Oct 29, 2020
RemoveKebab:
why wont they be happy to fund such war if it ever comes.
I think the south even have more advantage here given the fact that they have more influence and connections out side the country.
It may be bloody for them at first due to north having more numbers and influence in force but the tides of war will quickly change because of funds and foreign backing.

War is economic and the world is more globalized now

War is death! In Nigeria, war will be the Needless death of millions of people! Let’s stop romanticizing war wondering who has the power to win and see it for what it is.
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by LikeAking: 3:54am On Oct 29, 2020
What are they waiting for?

Noise.

1 Like

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Midas01: 4:21am On Oct 29, 2020
There is a thread on NL on how a serious insecurity problem started in Nigeria and military had to intervene and lots of people died in the process.

Scary .
obehi247:
Before this protest started, I had a dream and then told my dad about it, even me was surprised..

Someday ago, I also, had another dream and this time youth dressed in Arab clothes were given a lot of weapons to attack...

We Southerners should always take words of threat from the north serious oh and improve on it
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Midas01: 4:23am On Oct 29, 2020
I believe militants die abeg grin
Blackking98:

grin we're waiting in the Creek's

1 Like

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Midas01: 4:25am On Oct 29, 2020
Guy forget that thing, other than that the north can not win a war over the South Inna thousand lifetimes.
RemoveKebab:
A poisonous grass field can kill a thousand cow, let them bring it on.
Extinction dey Hungry dem
1960 is not 2020 the world is more globalized now.
I can order 10000AKs, tanks and rpgs on dark web and get it delivered in 2weeks than in 60s.
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Heavensent01(m): 5:05am On Oct 29, 2020
as my brother RemoveKebab have made the obvious emphasis, as it is today North cannot win all southern Nigeria in war, the influence, resources and connection is just too much for north to think of going to war with southern Nigeria

time of holding southerners on Ransome ended in 1998 and we won't allow any greedy politicians ridicule our chances this time. the south might not be united now but when war is unleashed on them, they won't have any choice to form unity and resist the enemy before parting away if need be

the few sensible Northerners should sensitize their people even some of the North central will betray them and they will be left alone at the crossroad

1 Like

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Midas01:
There is a thread on NL on how a serious insecurity problem started in Nigeria and military had to intervene and lots of people died in the process.

Scary .

I will look for it.... But Southerners should be doing underground work oh to avoid story that touch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by amuwo1980: 5:59am On Oct 29, 2020
flamingREED:
Malaria is an underated killer.
The thing hold the poster seriously, e don enter him brain , na cerebral malaria we dey see so

1 Like

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Karmaisme(m): 6:10am On Oct 29, 2020
selemo:
Where have you seen such thing?

Google is your friend.
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by orisa37: 6:16am On Oct 29, 2020
NORTHERN ELDERS ARE PRESUMPTUOUS. UNTIL GOD CERTIFIES IT. EVERYTHING IS AFUTUFETE.
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by orisa37: 6:24am On Oct 29, 2020
FEAR . IT'S LIKE SAYING THAT MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI GROUP OWNS NIGERIA AND ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN ODUDUWA AND OHANEZE GROUPS. GOD FORBIDS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by selemo: 7:10am On Oct 29, 2020
viczo:
I think those pple collecting money from Mr seun to regulate this platform just dey collect free money why will such a post still be on air this things are treat to national unity and shouldn't be allowed here
Does the North believe in National Unity?
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by selemo: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2020
obehi247:

I will look for it.... But Southerners should be doing understand work oh to avoid story that touch
Our stupid southerners are busy chasing money.
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by selemo: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2020
amuwo1980:

The thing hold the poster seriously, e don enter him brain , na cerebral malaria we dey see so
He is talking to the Northern Elders.
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 29, 2020
selemo:
Our stupid southerners are busy chasing money.

Yeah...
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Tunde835(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2020
bencr7:
hack wat, abeg no make me laugh
I was joking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Membership Registration: Senator Kalu Urges Ndigbo To Join The Party / Osinbajo: Malnutrition, Unhealthy Dietary Practices Are A Threat To Health / Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.