Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians (7360 Views)

Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by adenigga(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has said that the President, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has impacted on the lives of common Nigerians through his economic policies in many aspects.

Osinbajo said this while speaking at the unveiling event of ‘Preserving PMB Legacy’, at the Banquet Hall, State House on Wednesday, organised by the Federal Ministry of Information and Culture.[/b]op

He said, [b]The petty trader who was able to expand her business because of TraderMoni; the unemployed graduate who benefitting from the N-Power programme discovers a new and profitable path; in addition, the passengers who could not hide their excitement at the seamless operation of the modern railway system or the state-of-the-art airport terminals, are testimonies from Nigerians.

“These are real people provided with a springboard to do more for themselves and for their communities; real people inspired to hope and believe that Nigeria can be positively transformed in our lifetime.”

The vice-president further remarked that every administration wishes that initiated businesses are continued and completed by succeeding government.

He stated, “I believe I speak the mind of the president when I say that our administration considers it a privilege and an honour to serve the people of our great nation as we have done in the last eight years.

“These accomplishments are the hard-won dividends of the social contract we entered into with the Nigerian people when we came into office in 2015.”

The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, while making his remarks stated that the programme furnished the All Progressives Congress and its candidates in the 2023 general elections with impetus for campaign.

He noted “The documentary, Testimony Series, compendium and legacy portal – we expect the same level of success.

“This is because we will also ensure a massive play for the documentary, the teaser of which you will soon watch; Ditto the Testimony Series, which will also play shortly. We will widely circulate both the hardcopy and the e-copy of the compendium, and also publicise the legacy portal, www.pmbscorecard.gov.ng, the electronic repository of all the achievements.”

Continuing, the minister added, “We have now shown that not only do we have a lot to campaign with, we are spoilt for choice! We also went beyond the moment by creating the legacy portal which, as I said earlier, is an electronic storehouse of the achievements. This is unprecedented in the history of our country.”

He pointed out that after the elections, they intend to take the scorecard presentations of the three remaining ministers; education, labour and employment as well as special duties.
Source: https://punchng.com/Buhari-impacted-lives-of-common-Nigerians-Osinbajo

2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by slimfit1(m): 12:08am On Feb 23, 2023
Pastor lying publicly.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by wegevv: 12:10am On Feb 23, 2023
He did. He impacted the worst government in the history of our country on us.

Vote Obi or literally anyone else but APC ❤️

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by kokoA(m): 12:11am On Feb 23, 2023
If not that I love you as a person I would have said thunder fire dat your mouth

29 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Nbote(m): 12:12am On Feb 23, 2023
Oh yes ooo... He did affect not jus common Nigerians but everyone jus the same wey he brought Change. The question now is how did he affect common Nigerians and what change did he bring.. Go the atm queues, fuel queues, markets and farms you will get your answer

36 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Lukgaf(m): 12:35am On Feb 23, 2023
Where and how Mr Orator? I don't understand

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 12:39am On Feb 23, 2023
Of course they became more poorer than they were in 2015

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by abhosts(m): 12:52am On Feb 23, 2023
What is the rational behind this praise singing by the vice president? Is this not the same Buhari that refused to support his loyal deputy in the last presidential primary?

16 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Psalmistproject: 12:52am On Feb 23, 2023
Osinbajo, you better shut up and allow bubu face his failure in peace!

No need paying unnecessary lip service. Don't say things that will be used against you tomorrow when your time comes.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Gondonu: 1:03am On Feb 23, 2023
With all the worst of human & developmental indices under this you govt. Something even APC members know that their government was a catastrophe? So you lied and lied shamelessly.Posterity and God will surely judge you Mr VP Osinbajo.

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by joshjc(m): 1:31am On Feb 23, 2023
Relatively
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by thewarrior72: 2:18am On Feb 23, 2023
Pastor with a lying spirit... well-done

23 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Brendaniel: 3:07am On Feb 23, 2023
He brought negative change, that is why...

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Adaisback(f): 3:57am On Feb 23, 2023
Baba pls just stop it if na joke. I can't be loving you while you keep supporting Buhari. Everything have a limit, sometimes silence is golden sir.

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:34am On Feb 23, 2023
Osibanjo, don't rub salt on our wounds

Respect yourself

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:34am On Feb 23, 2023
Yes oooo
Negatively grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by ecolime(m): 4:35am On Feb 23, 2023
Yes he did.

He impacted it negatively.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by DenreleDave(m): 4:35am On Feb 23, 2023
This one na lie ooooo

Saying Buhari impacted the lives of common Nigerian is just like saying Peter obi impacted the lives of common anambra people and Orton impacted the lives of benue people..

We are all know they have one thing in common, they are all failure

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Omotosho1090905(m): 4:36am On Feb 23, 2023
No be lie

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by wolesmile(m): 4:36am On Feb 23, 2023
Is Osinbajo still in this government?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by ednut1(m): 4:37am On Feb 23, 2023
A shameless fake pastor

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by ovie8200: 4:37am On Feb 23, 2023
Lying pastor is correcting by destroying people's lives and that's how he impacted them, stupid man. As much I don't like the frogeyes, I still don't want this useless and weak man to be a president either...

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by pyyxxaro: 4:38am On Feb 23, 2023
Will you keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by BabaCommander: 4:39am On Feb 23, 2023
APC Pastor you are oblivious to realities of the common man.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by lazynairalander1: 4:40am On Feb 23, 2023
With the tradamoni and other chikini money that our starboy was disbursing in the market.

You and your boss should just do leave that seat for those who have character, track record, competency, capability, resourcefulness, empathy, goodwill & the willpower to take Nigeria to a greater height.

Buhari was a failure catastrophic economic maguresm which we could have avoided.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Gkay1(m): 4:40am On Feb 23, 2023
Buhari impacted some of Nigerians with hardship and poverty, osibanjo is correct

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Gatekeepers: 4:41am On Feb 23, 2023
So this man is still around? Chai!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by adioolayi(m): 4:43am On Feb 23, 2023
Real impact..... albeit negatively, as Businesses are crumbling by this evil cashless policy.

If you claimed he has built small businesses, I can tell you, he is now crumbling them!!!

Citizens now patronises the supermarket, because, that is where they can make use of POS machines..with the use of their bank debit cards..

Whereas, the petty traders cannot afford POS, how much is their entire capital Majority do not even have a bank account, they are unbanked..not to talk of them using a mobile phone.
The ones with bank account and phones, their customers do not have the luxury to make bank transfers and wait till eternity for them to receive SMS to confirm the transaction details.

This failed policy, in a largely cash based economy, has affected these petty traders you think you have built! They are suffering.

Whatever gains you think you might have gained with tradermoney, if any, is being crumbled as we speak!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by freemi(m): 4:45am On Feb 23, 2023
True tho. I got covid loan which changed my life

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by ddeola: 4:46am On Feb 23, 2023
Impact can either be positive or negative.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity / 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious / Jonathan Plans Floating Cities In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.