Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google (50307 Views)

Associate Manager Urgently Needed / Unemployed? Do You Need A Job At Google Nigeria? / Download 'what Must I Really Do With The Youthful Season Of...', By David Onuoha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by MrAkata: 7:40am On Oct 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice.....there is no doubt we are the real niggarrrrs of Africa

First it was our baby girl( okonjo iweala) who grab the wto director General
Ikweremadu got something from ipc

Now this our young niggarrrr got something from Google

We keep on showing to the world especially to those low budgets ass moda fuckkking noisy neighbors of ours called Ghana and south Africa that we are the real niggarrrrs of Africa

It amazes me that Nigerians can't figure out why they have problems with everyone. This man has a regular everyday position that hundreds of people have. It's a regular salary and at the low end of Google totem pole.
Google employs thousands of people.

Nigerians CRAVE for people to be jealous of them. You really believe in your mind Ghanaians and South Africans would trade places with a Nigerian ? I honestly believe more Nigerians would rather trade places with South Africans or Ghanaians.

Stop setting yourself up to be laughed at

Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by bestman09(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2020
Ykc2:
wetin dey pepper you grin grin grin you no like his name? Ok make I change his name to wasiu or damkwambo? cheesy grin or shekau

My brother, you harsh o! I have edited my comment. I actually wanted to book space with grin before my battery shut down, not knowing that my village people pressed angry. Nothing dey pepper me o. Igbo Amaka
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Ykc2(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2020
grin
bestman09:

My brother, you harsh o! I have edited my comment. I actually wanted to book space with grin before my battery shut down, not knowing that my village people pressed angry. Nothing dey pepper me o. Igbo Amaka
grin cheesy�we dey catch fun

1 Like

Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Adebowalay(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
so lively and full of life in vibrant...
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
"Every good thing comes with time"
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Congratulations. But don't he live in America?
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Swanzi(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice.....there is no doubt we are the real niggarrrrs of Africa

First it was our baby girl( okonjo iweala) who grab the wto director General
Ikweremadu got something from ipc

Now this our young niggarrrr got something from Google

We keep on showing to the world especially to those low budgets ass moda fuckkking noisy neighbors of ours called Ghana and south Africa that we are the real niggarrrrs of Africa

See ur life so you cannot make ur point without dragging Ghana in. A country where peaceful protesters a riddled with bullets by the army and up till now nothing has happened is that one a country ...?
Hahahaha continue deluding urself google who kofi Annan is and his contribution to the UN...
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by ofiko123(m): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nice one.. Congratulations to him..
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Manasseh2018(m): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Before I opened the news I already know that its Igbo.
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Earnonline7: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
Good
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Favor99(m): 3:03am On Oct 30, 2020
Congratulations! Thats a pretty solid position cool
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by PropertyBuying(f): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2020
signature2012:
Congrats young chap..
Wish you more greater heights.
Good for her. Please check my message below this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) / I Am 30, Unmarried And Unhappy At My Job. I Want To have a career change / Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.