Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google (50279 Views)

Associate Manager Urgently Needed / Unemployed? Do You Need A Job At Google Nigeria? / Download 'what Must I Really Do With The Youthful Season Of...', By David Onuoha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Ashez: 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
html14java:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgEgKyhf1xk

Good news.

Onuoha

Ifeanyi

EkweremmadỄ

Okonjo-Iweala

All making front page today.

Proudly 9ja
There is a big difference between naija and Igbo, nwanne ndia wu ndi Igbo, ndia wu umunne anyi.
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by EMMY76: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congrats young man what is the job description?
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by html14java(f): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Go school first before you start that mumu hashtag.
Ok sir.
Pay my school fees, sir.
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Jakemedg:

You could have have just ignored the thread instead of typing this you know

and you would have just ignore my post, you know it is easy to do that.
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by valinno(m): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
An Igbo man and not Nigerian man abeg
Congratulations bro
Igbo amaka
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by ArticleBeast: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kzinne:
these yeebos and complex. When two young Yoruba guys cashed out heavy with paystack, you guys were numb
You must be an idiot to think that everybody is a bastard that thrives on tribalism and the nonsense you nitwit do on Nairaland. It is shocking that a youth will be tribalistic and full of shit. Please mark this monicker, I wasn't brought up by an idiot or a gutter parents so don't you ever bring ur tribalism mental illness anywhere near me.

If you are sick of which you clearly are for being tribalistic as a young individual, you should get help.
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Gidangyarah: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Congratulations young man

1 Like

Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by reiddecuti: 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
DICKstractor:
Congrats young man...

Thank God for him. Believe me, if it's here government will mad sure they frustrated and kill this young man dream with their draconian and evil policy.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by LZAA: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Please where is Afamedgrin
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 helinues sarrki
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Aromaticshnnap(m): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
I swear I'm writing application to join this Igbo people. Make i for follow for next year better turn ups... Igbo kwenu!
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Thomist(m): 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Any nwafo here?
Igbo Kwenu?
Kwezuenu?

If Yoruba, and North like may them continue with their coward quit notice... any day we give our own, the world will pack and go!
Funny past, after quit notice dem go still dey beg us to stay..
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by jayaim: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Must u bring tribal sentiment into everything? That's why the black man is still backwards, is just a pity
Omishor2020:
Igbo Amaka
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Aromaticshnnap(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
I swear I'm writing application to join this Igbo people. Make i for follow for next year better turn ups... Igbo kwenu!
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by jesmond3945: 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
America God's own country. No matter where you come from you can be whatever you want to be in usa not this UK

1 Like

Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by shugabasbn: 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nobody should Amaka anything here
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by 2016v2017: 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mgbadike80:
Igbo Amaka.
there's really something very special about the Igbos that the world were yet to unravel
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by bigcasava1(m): 12:33am On Oct 29, 2020
Mgbadike80:
Igbo Amaka.
exactly
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Michealky: 1:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Kzinne:
It's a job role. No big deal

That type of person spotted.

1 Like

Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by TheAlchemist: 1:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Benitoh:
Now you can say the procedure was followed. He was chosen based on merit, not based on his name, tribe and ethnicity. Igbo Amaka jare

Says Who! It is not only by been competent that you get some jobs. Even in developed countries referrals do count.
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Burgerlomo: 3:36am On Oct 29, 2020
Congratulations young man
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:23am On Oct 29, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
there is nothing special about this.. i know yov guys will chestbeat over this too because you are inferior grin grin

Your insecurities at the mention of IGBO is irritating.
In Lagos, every little thing is "omoyibo"

But the whole world knows that are the special kind grin grin grin

You can use razor blades and inflict more scars on ur face and that of your family and friends... grin grin

SLAVES of the WASTE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by adecz: 4:24am On Oct 29, 2020
You can NEVER EVER see or hear
of an Aboki achieving anything outside
Nigeria because there is no "Quota System"
there.

If things are done on merit in Nigeria,
no Aboki can enter higher institution,
talk less of getting government or private
sector jobs..

Our economy is in tatters because the
incompetent Abokis have put to head
all the sectors of the economy which they
lack the ideas to run & Buhari is too dull
to understand this.

Buhari goes begging for loans from country
to country to make up for the incompetence of his brothers.
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 29, 2020
LZAA:
Please where is Afamedgrin
Cc imho.tep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 helinues sarrki
Afamed is in sifia pains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Longman8: 6:12am On Oct 29, 2020
Better days ahead bro.Congrat
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Wallatah: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2020
The marginalization of Igbos in Nigerian Government is making them proud in diaspora !!
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Wallatah: 7:07am On Oct 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice.....there is no doubt we are the real niggarrrrs of Africa

First it was our baby girl( okonjo iweala) who grab the wto director General
Ikweremadu got something from ipc

Now this our young niggarrrr got something from Google

We keep on showing to the world especially to those low budgets ass moda fuckkking noisy neighbors of ours called Ghana and south Africa that we are the real niggarrrrs of Africa
[color=#006600][/color]. Are a shame to mention region of so make Africa proud yet na Aboki they rule us
Re: Meet Angel Onuoha, Associate Manager At Google by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2020
vincentjk:
This young Nigerian man, Angel Onuoha, has had a big breakthrough after coronavirus pandemic forced him out of business

https://mobile.twitter.com/angelonuoha7/status/1321109376409587714
Anywhere you see "Young Nigerian man " know it that the person is from AMAKA REGION "Igbo Ndi Oma. "

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story / Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) / Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.