Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ (49325 Views)

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by kaludestiny10(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2020
None, its either you resign honorably or you join others in their nefarious acts.
Openbusiness:
shocked OMG, dis news shock me pass d way Buhari dey shock. Even dis guy we dey believe say na police James Bond sef na crook shocked? Do we really have any Police with integrity in this country at all ?
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by freemi(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
if this is true then no police man is a saint in this country oo. ..even officer Abba kyari , the "supercop"
even if d man add jara for d story, I believe huge percentage the story

3 Likes

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Abudu2000(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2020
Now sanwolu will have to prove how credible this so-called panel of his is. Everyone is watching. Who doesn't know how corrupt his boys yomi sars and gbenga are. Where did they get money for benz and exortic cars. I have know those two from way back and when i saw who their boss id i definitely knew the kind of man abakyari is. No police is innocent, i have 7 police brothers so i know what I'm saying.

3 Likes

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by dalass(f): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
shocked OMG, dis news shock me pass d way Buhari dey shock. Even dis guy we dey believe say na police James Bond sef na crook shocked? Do we really have any Police with integrity in this country at all ?

In the NPF, the word Police officer and integrity can not agree together.

Its a shame but even the best of the police officers all still have skeletons in their cupboard... This Kyari own too that just got exposed is not shocking to me but a huge embarrassing stain on him

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by mysteryman2014: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2020
Openbusiness:

So sad if this is true.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by SenecaTheYonger: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2020
If only you guys know what the IGP is also receiving from all this lol
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Neddstark: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2020
I knew he was not clean. Even me, I will not be clean if I was OC of SARS in any state. Same with 95% of Nairalanders here. That is why the system needs to change to frustrate this corrupt vices from having their way to do evil.

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Abudu2000(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2020
Bakinwuta:

Response from Barr Hamza Nuhu on the Blackmail Attempt on DCP Abba Kyari by a Criminal Afeez Mojeed earlier charged to court.

Fraudster Afeez Mojeed defrauded 94million Naira From a Victim. He was arrested 6yrs ago and 41m was recovered from the proceeds of the crime which he voluntarily paid the victim(Owner of the money) back directly through the victim’s Account.

He Confessed on Video and in written that he bought Honda Account 2008 model and 7m land from the 94m he defrauded and that he has squandered the remaining 31m on hotels and girlfriends. He submitted the car and land documents which was registered as exhibit before He was charged to court and after some years he was discharged not acquitted from court because the complainant was not coming to court as most Nigerians do.

The land document and the car That were registered as exhibit are still kept with the exhibit keeper in lagos.

The criminal will be re-Arrested and charge to court again as he was not acquitted by the court also the complainant has assured the Police that he is in Nigeria now and he is ready to be attending the court process untill his case is concluded this time around because he said he will not leave his balance of 31m to the Fraudster.

We are surprise the Fraudster is mentioning Abba Kyari’s name like he gave him One kobo. He has not given him one kobo and it’s on record that the Respected officer have never collected money from any of his Suspects despite the thousands of cases he has handled all these years.

He wouldn’t have been who he is today if he is a cheap corrupt officer like this. He has no evidence of giving Abba Kyari one kobo. All lies from a criminal that was charged to court. Let him prove all the lies he is talking. Also the Criminal should know that giving false information is still an offense in Nigeria for which one can be charged to Court.

With 50k now a Lawyer can write Pettition for you based on any False allegations you make without prove against anybody and you can leak it to the media and if the person in question have a name or he is known In the country it will sell. But legal actions will be taken because criminals like this cannot try such and go free.

If it’s true that somebody ate his 41m what is he doing throughout the last 6yrs, Why didn’t he go to the ICPC, EfCC or Court?

Some Human Right Lawyers have declared on their own that they will sue the Fraudster for defamation of character this friday.

Many thanks.

***That's a response to the allegations made against the DCP as copied from a source online . I think people should apply caution in jumping to conclusions to soon. Perhaps let's allow the panel or courts do there jobs first let's hear both sides before passing any judgment.***
nice cover up story!!! If Nigerians were smart enough to continue a protest even when the government sold them lies that sars was already disbanded then u know how they will take this bullshit u wrote.

6 Likes

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by reiddecuti: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2020
Openbusiness:

Seriously, these people really need to die multiple times but who are we to condemn them.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Franktom247(m): 9:01am On Oct 29, 2020
Is it not this country i am not shocked this country is full of 200M+ corrupt people make GOD forgive us all and by the way how many people will government compensate if people start bringing claims
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2020
favelli:

Hey, pls recommend me true crime novels have never really read any before. Thanks

Read novels featuring Hercule Poirot, Nancy Drew, The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys.

Species and Lies, starring Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys is a good start.

You can check online if you can download them for free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Alimat40: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2020
I made it clear in several platforms and fora that the way Mr President should handled this matter is first of all address the Nation, which he did at late hour, and proceed to retire the inspector general of police, top brass of police (all the heads of the disbanded SARS units), then appoint neutral persons to head this unit to carry out the expected reforms. In addition, part of the police reform Dpos will be held responsible for misconducts of officers under their commands. It must be strictly enforced. Police should not mount road blocks in the Name of checking vehicles papers, we can use technology to do that so that they can perform their constitutional duties with minimum complaint.

6 Likes

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Tabletuner(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2020
Everyone is a saint till they are bursted...
Let’s see how it goes. FINGERS CROSSED �

3 Likes

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by favelli(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2020
Shoodboi:

Read novels featuring Hercule Poirot, Nancy Drew, The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys.

Species and Lies, starring Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys is a good start.

You can check online if you can download them for free.

Okay. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Na wa oooo. Hope it's not Blackmail
The Transaction can be traced.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Daddysidhan: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2020
See how northerners on this forum are trying so hard defending one of their own and the reason is not far fetched some people have been saying this same ABBA KYARI should be in charge of the newly formed swat. Never knew he was the former OC SARS in Lagos....No good SARS officer

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by WIZGUY69(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2020
I used to laugh when people call that Abba Kyari ‘Supercop’. Only an uninformed person and someone that is not familiar with Nigeria Police Force will tag anyone Supercop. You can’t be a police officer in Nigeria and not be more corrupt than even criminals. It’s very impossible.

6 Likes

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by olisefom: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2020
Very forceful set of modavukers. That was how two officers, lawal and musa collected my dispatch bike of 200cc and sold it to one "pickup man" right before my eyes on July 1st this year.

6 Likes

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Femeto: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2020
This one's dey do EFFC job. I told you the problem is the entire police force not only SARS. Inspector General police hand self no clean.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Iamsane: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2020
GreyLaw:

I hope you are an Atheist writing this rubbish. Some Muslims in France didn't waste time to behead a teacher just for a cartoon of Mohammed. But here you people use Jesus name anyhow because Christians don't respond with violence.

You are stupid for bringing Muslims into this your madness. Don't you know no one abuse Christianity and Jesus(PBUH) than Christians themselves. Just goto YouTube and watch those comedians who 99.8 percent Christians rubbish the name Jesus and Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by GuestLog: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Dadaboy:

Must religion turn you into a zombie? If someone doesn’t share your belief why don’t you ignore like you never saw what they wrote? Must you be pained?
Tell that to the Arab nation who beheaded the French cartoonist.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Donaldjons(m): 9:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Nigeria is a country with senseless and useless leaders
If I tell you wetin police do me in 2016, una go hate anything called police

I sell quality and affordable men and women wrist watch, you can check my signature for more information

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by tbest0213(m): 9:11am On Oct 29, 2020
Abba Kyari is worst than the baddest Sars officer you have ever heard of. I done tell Una. Don't mind how they portray him on social media, that man is evil, he's just a typical example of the devil wearing Prada, he just have a good look but his heart is evil....
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by obiekunie2: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2020
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO EVANS - HE WAS SETUP AND FORCED TO MAKE A FALSE STATEMENT.

EVANS IS NEVER A KIDNAPPER. ABBA KYARI FRAMED HIM UP AND EXTORTED ALL HIS MONEY.

EVANS IS A SUCCESSFUL IMPORTER AND EXPORTER.

THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD PLS REVISIT HIS CASE AND THAT OF OTHER NIGERIANS FRAMED BY ABBA KYARI LED SARS.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by bukahmadth(m): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2020
If this is a joke,It's so expensive...
And if it's reality no policeman in Nigeria can be trust again.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by membranus: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2020
overdrive:

E no shock you grin

E shock me oo my brother.

I need merecine to absorb the shock.

Any suggestion?
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by BrainRider: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Zooposki:

Oftentimes, those are the most corrupt. I usually use to laugh when everyone was praising him. I read a lot of true crime novels, so I know what to look for and how to spot them. I won’t be surprised if he is a serial killer.
Abeg drop one crime novel name for me.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by francotunsco: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2020
Interesting...
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Vacora(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2020
tradepunter:
It's a normal thing, even working as a field agent for intelligence agency requires you to discreetly bend the law sought off due to soooo many red tapes within government which leads to Lack of funds and many other things...

His title supercop must come from his ability to utilize such funds in acquiring high tech equipment That even when budgeted would not come out from budget..

Working in the intelligence and security outfit is no child's play, I don't support but I understand why.

Most of you watch way too many ‘Hollywood’ movies. I had always suspected he is not as efficient or proficient. So one SARS officer and his ragtag band of misfits was able to solve all serious kidnapping and robbery cases across Nigeria? In a country where we do not have a DNA database or forensic laboratories or police national computer? A country were most cases are solved by using tainted evidence obtained under torture or duress? Or sheer luck or happenstance? A country where the elite use the police as their personal attack dogs?

Downloading or interpreting phone or cell data or records from a telecoms company is not rocket science, I believe this may have been his little niche or he got his hands on the software and utilized the phone numbers to track kidnappers who were careless or reckless. We do not investigate crime or deter it effectively in Nigeria. There is a distinct lack of common basic investigative skill across the board and we do not even preserve crime scenes.

You believe this officer from the worst police force on the planet is some type of Jack Bauer then I have a bridge to sell you in Ojuelegba.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Slurity(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
You your instinct did not tell you to hear from court or other side before concluding
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by talk2aikay(m): 9:17am On Oct 29, 2020
Only a fool would believe that Abba Kyari is a saint. He’s as dirty as they come, so don’t let his sanctimonious facade fool you.

His darker side will be exposed in coming days.

And for the record, his so-called crime busts are thanks to a marabout in his employ. If you know you know!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by membranus: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2020
Bakinwuta:

Response from Barr Hamza Nuhu on the Blackmail Attempt on DCP Abba Kyari by a Criminal Afeez Mojeed earlier charged to court.

Fraudster Afeez Mojeed defrauded 94million Naira From a Victim. He was arrested 6yrs ago and 41m was recovered from the proceeds of the crime which he voluntarily paid the victim(Owner of the money) back directly through the victim’s Account.

He Confessed on Video and in written that he bought Honda Account 2008 model and 7m land from the 94m he defrauded and that he has squandered the remaining 31m on hotels and girlfriends. He submitted the car and land documents which was registered as exhibit before He was charged to court and after some years he was discharged not acquitted from court because the complainant was not coming to court as most Nigerians do.

The land document and the car That were registered as exhibit are still kept with the exhibit keeper in lagos.

The criminal will be re-Arrested and charge to court again as he was not acquitted by the court also the complainant has assured the Police that he is in Nigeria now and he is ready to be attending the court process untill his case is concluded this time around because he said he will not leave his balance of 31m to the Fraudster.

We are surprise the Fraudster is mentioning Abba Kyari’s name like he gave him One kobo. He has not given him one kobo and it’s on record that the Respected officer have never collected money from any of his Suspects despite the thousands of cases he has handled all these years.

He wouldn’t have been who he is today if he is a cheap corrupt officer like this. He has no evidence of giving Abba Kyari one kobo. All lies from a criminal that was charged to court. Let him prove all the lies he is talking. Also the Criminal should know that giving false information is still an offense in Nigeria for which one can be charged to Court.

With 50k now a Lawyer can write Pettition for you based on any False allegations you make without prove against anybody and you can leak it to the media and if the person in question have a name or he is known In the country it will sell. But legal actions will be taken because criminals like this cannot try such and go free.

If it’s true that somebody ate his 41m what is he doing throughout the last 6yrs, Why didn’t he go to the ICPC, EfCC or Court?

Some Human Right Lawyers have declared on their own that they will sue the Fraudster for defamation of character this friday.

Many thanks.

***That's a response to the allegations made against the DCP as copied from a source online . I think people should apply caution in jumping to conclusions to soon. Perhaps let's allow the panel or courts do there jobs first let's hear both sides before passing any judgment.***

This is just a concoction from your brain.

Give us the source for validation.

Otherwise you are just a prose writer.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo / Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.