Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ (49342 Views)

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Okoroawusa: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2020
obiekunie2:

HMMM MMM!

well - i guess you are now a court of competent jurisdiction that have heard his case with all evidence and pronounced him a kidnapper.
I don talk my own.

Kobazikwa nke gi
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2020
Zooposki:

Oftentimes, those are the most corrupt. I usually use to laugh when everyone was praising him. I read a lot of true crime novels, so I know what to look for and how to spot them. I won’t be surprised if he is a serial killer.
Lol ....I guess we can't trust anyone after all......
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by sylve11: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2020
na wa o........... shocked cool
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by hush15: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2020
I know he is corrupt but the Nigeria system won't do anything,they will just silence those that are looking for justice
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Fulcrum15: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2020
I knew he is a pure scam from the onset ,someone who has killed extrajudicially.

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Zooposki(f): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2020
BrainRider:

Abeg drop one crime novel name for me.

You can use google to search for authors of true crime novels. Also, reading a lot of fiction novels, especially the thriller/suspense genre will hit the same spot. You can also start with Ann Rule.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by GolDRoger: 10:34am On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:
[s] cool

Na still allegations and accusations..... Criminals can go to any length to bring down a hard working cop especially those who bursted them

Evans the Kidnapper also said alot of bullshit, it is left to the court to determine the fact

[/s]

allegation Indeed!!
Sueing any member of NPF to court is a waste of time, coz they will never show up and Like some said, nothing will happen. If its a mere allegation and accusation as u put it, why is he refusing to appear bfor the court?

He can claim damages too IF he win the case.
But No. . . He will be bursted

1 Like

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by fidtopade: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2020
Even the police authority knew about his atrocities, but they just have a way of covering their own by giving the criminal officers soft landing. I have once heard from police spokes man, when he was interview on journalist hangout. That there are accusations against Abbas kyeri and of which many have been proven to be true. Reason for the closure of his office in Lagos, then.
TecM0:
cool

Na still allegations and accusations..... Criminals can go to any length to bring down a hard working cop especially those who bursted them

Evans the Kidnapper also said alot of bullshit, it is left to the court to determine the fact

1 Like

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by TecM0: 10:38am On Oct 29, 2020
fidtopade:
Even the police authority knew about his atrocities, but they just have a way of covering their own by giving the criminal officers soft landing. I have once heard from police spokes man, when he was interview on journalist hangout. That there are accusations against Abbas kyeri and of which many have been proven to be true. Reason for the closure of his office in Lagos, then.

I guess that was why IGP team he headed was disbanded some months back
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Zooposki(f): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by airoport: 10:42am On Oct 29, 2020
Daddysidhan:
SUPER COP ABBA KYARI is also a thief, who are we going to trust among this people.
Not ONE can be trusted. Even if you're related by blood, they will cleverly exit the investigation team, push your case to another officer to handle. That way, you will still pay! Those who have had encounters, know this.
Imagine trying to use the lawyer to take everything from him!

1 Like

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Dantedasz(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2020
overdrive:
Wow.hope this isn’t true. I always saw Kyari as one without blemish.

You sound very naive.
This guys image was laundered by the press whom he obviously was rewarding
with brown envelopes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by favelli(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2020
Vacora:

Dude, that’s entertainment and fiction. Get your knowledge from a wide variety of media. Hard hitting documentaries, movies, US TV shows and non fiction books especially from former cops or detectives.

I would highly recommend watching the HBO show titled ‘The Wire’ or my favourite UK black drug crime drama ‘Top Boys’

Owww okay, thanks for the mention bro. And yes have watched the wire and afew others, just haven't read books on crime. Would try watching Top boys, about the none fiction books from ex cops do you have any in mind precisely?
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Burruchaga71(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
shocked OMG, dis news shock me pass d way Buhari dey shock. Even dis guy we dey believe say na police James Bond sef na crook shocked? Do we really have any Police with integrity in this country at all ?
He is even using IPhone
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Jaqenhghar: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2020
overdrive:
Wow.hope this isn’t true. I always saw Kyari as one without blemish.
If I gist you what him and his boys did to my aunty. Just leave matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
shocked OMG, dis news shock me pass d way Buhari dey shock. Even dis guy we dey believe say na police James Bond sef na crook shocked? Do we really have any Police with integrity in this country at all ?

All police reason thesame way.

All men in uniform.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Jaqenhghar: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Maxymilliano:
I want to believe his sins of the past is fast catching up.witj him.

The SARS unit headed by him in Lagos extorted lots of people under the disguise of checkmating fraud.
Nothing like past there . Even as recent as 2018 they extorted my aunty, confiscated her car . They were even telling her son that she is lucky she is elderly that's why they didnt detain her. Even when the case was going on her son reported dealings between his boys and known criminals they came to settle them

1 Like

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:
cool

The most stupid comment today.

7 Likes

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by mysticwarrior(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2020
the only difference between him and Evans is that Uniform.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Vacora(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2020
favelli:

Owww okay, thanks for the mention bro. And yes have watched the wire and afew others, just haven't read books on crime. Would try watching Top boys, about the none fiction books from ex cops do you have any in mind precisely?

Start with The Witness by Nichola Tallant. Or watch the docs on Crime Channel? Especially on real police investigations.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by ReachRich(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2020
I was listening to a radio program. a caller on the program narrated his experience with a SARS officer. He was travelling, on the high way he had a flat tyre. he parked & was changing his tyre when some police officers stooped & asked him why he was there. he narrated to them what happened. the officers left. Not long some SARS officer came there, arrested him to took him to the nearest police station. the even left his car in the road. they asked the man to pay a certain amount for bail. the man had to go to an ATM with one of the SARS officers to withdrew. after giving the officer the money he also gave him his complimentary card & left. not up to 2 hrs after this, he got a call from a med doctor asking him whether he knows one Mr so so, a SARS officer that he just had an accident & died on the spot & that his complimentary card was found in his pocket.

3 Likes

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by adekanmbi1986(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2020
Response from Barr Hamza Nuhu on the Blackmail Attempt on DCP Abba Kyari by a Criminal Afeez Mojeed earlier charged to court.

Fraudster Afeez Mojeed defrauded 94million Naira From a Victim. He was arrested 6yrs ago and 41m was recovered from the proceeds of the crime which he voluntarily paid the victim(Owner of the money) back directly through the victim’s Account.

He Confessed on Video and in written that he bought Honda Accord 2008 model and 7m land from the 94m he defrauded and that he has squandered the remaining 31m on hotels and girlfriends. He submitted the car and land documents which was registered as exhibit before He was charged to court and after some years he was discharged not acquitted from court because the complainant was not coming to court as most Nigerians do.

The land document and the car That were registered as exhibit are still kept with the exhibit keeper in lagos.

The criminal will be re-Arrested and charge to court again as he was not acquitted by the court also the complainant has assured the Police that he is in Nigeria now and he is ready to be attending the court process untill his case is concluded this time around because he said he will not leave his balance of 31m to the Fraudster.

We are surprise the Fraudster is mentioning Abba Kyari’s name like he gave him One kobo. He has not given him one kobo and it’s on record that the Respected officer have never collected money from any of his Suspects despite the thousands of cases he has handled all these years.

He wouldn’t have been who he is today if he is a cheap corrupt officer like this. He has no evidence of giving Abba Kyari one kobo. All lies from a criminal that was charged to court. Let him prove all the lies he is talking. Also the Criminal should know that giving false information is still an offense in Nigeria for which one can be charged to Court.

With 50k now a Lawyer can write Pettition for you based on any False allegations you make without prove against anybody and you can leak it to the media and if the person in question have a name or he is known In the country it will sell. But legal actions will be taken because criminals like this cannot try such and go free.

If it’s true that somebody ate his 41m what is he doing throughout the last 6yrs, Why didn’t he go to the ICPC, EfCC or Court?

Some Human Right Lawyers have declared on their own that they will sue the Fraudster for defamation of character this friday.

Many thanks. Abba Kyari will be vindicated!!!
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by overdrive(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

If I gist you what him and his boys did to my aunty. Just leave matter.

Please I am all ears.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by BolajiApata: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2020
Dates (Dabino) Powder is a Natural Sweetener and Healthy Alternative for Sugar. It is good for both Adults and Children.
*100% PURE DATES*.
*ALL NATURAL*
*HEALTHIER AND BETTER THAN SUGAR*

*NAFDAC APPROVED*
Add 3 spoons to your Cooking or Baking such as Cake, Smoothies, Oats, Cornflakes, Pap, Coffee, Bread, Custard, Garri, Milk etc to enjoy the Health benefits.
Dates have the following health benefits:
1. Treat Constipation
2. Improve Heart Health
3. Regulate Cholesterol
4. Regulate Blood Pressure
5. Improve Bone Health
6. Boost Fertility in Men and Women.
7. Treat Diarrhea
8. Boost Energy
9. Prevent Inflammation
10. Regulate Blood Sugar

SIZE:. 500Gram
PRICE: N2000
BUY NOW! via WhatsApp https:///2348099491870

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by ogbonti: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Openbusiness:

whoever believe Abba Kyari is a saint and a good cop is a poor student of history

Between 1981 to 1986, in the old Bendel State, we had a similar personality called DSP George Iyamu. He was the one super cop every one praised for bursting criminal elements in the state . The mention of his name alone brought shivers down the spine of many a criminal. HOWEVER, when the Anini saga happened between late 1985 and 1986, we discovered that Iyamu was not a saint after all. He only killed the criminals who will not settle him. He rented guns and ammo to robbers and got good returns for waging a proxy war against the very people he was hired to protect as a policeman - Long story short, he was condemned and executed in 1987 with criminals like Ofege, Smallie and Akpakon

I just hope this Kyari guy doesn’t end the Iyamu way, what a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by adadike(f): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2020
Any of you in Anambra that wants a good cop with no stain , let me know and I will direct you to one
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Vacora(m): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2020
Bakinwuta:

Response from Barr Hamza Nuhu on the Blackmail Attempt on DCP Abba Kyari by a Criminal Afeez Mojeed earlier charged to court.

Fraudster Afeez Mojeed defrauded 94million Naira From a Victim. He was arrested 6yrs ago and 41m was recovered from the proceeds of the crime which he voluntarily paid the victim(Owner of the money) back directly through the victim’s Account.

He Confessed on Video and in written that he bought Honda Account 2008 model and 7m land from the 94m he defrauded and that he has squandered the remaining 31m on hotels and girlfriends. He submitted the car and land documents which was registered as exhibit before He was charged to court and after some years he was discharged not acquitted from court because the complainant was not coming to court as most Nigerians do.

The land document and the car That were registered as exhibit are still kept with the exhibit keeper in lagos.

The criminal will be re-Arrested and charge to court again as he was not acquitted by the court also the complainant has assured the Police that he is in Nigeria now and he is ready to be attending the court process untill his case is concluded this time around because he said he will not leave his balance of 31m to the Fraudster.

We are surprise the Fraudster is mentioning Abba Kyari’s name like he gave him One kobo. He has not given him one kobo and it’s on record that the Respected officer have never collected money from any of his Suspects despite the thousands of cases he has handled all these years.

He wouldn’t have been who he is today if he is a cheap corrupt officer like this. He has no evidence of giving Abba Kyari one kobo. All lies from a criminal that was charged to court. Let him prove all the lies he is talking. Also the Criminal should know that giving false information is still an offense in Nigeria for which one can be charged to Court.

With 50k now a Lawyer can write Pettition for you based on any False allegations you make without prove against anybody and you can leak it to the media and if the person in question have a name or he is known In the country it will sell. But legal actions will be taken because criminals like this cannot try such and go free.

If it’s true that somebody ate his 41m what is he doing throughout the last 6yrs, Why didn’t he go to the ICPC, EfCC or Court?

Some Human Right Lawyers have declared on their own that they will sue the Fraudster for defamation of character this friday.

Many thanks.

***That's a response to the allegations made against the DCP as copied from a source online . I think people should apply caution in jumping to conclusions to soon. Perhaps let's allow the panel or courts do there jobs first let's hear both sides before passing any judgment.***

If it was his actual lawyer who wrote this hot mess then he should consider a side hustle writing for a gossip magazine.

1. Response from Barr Hamza Nuhu on the Blackmail Attempt on DCP Abba Kyari by a Criminal Afeez Mojeed earlier charged to court.

Blackmail is unwarranted demand with menaces for instance I say to you, if you do not pay your rent, I will break you legs or crap all over your house.
Where is the menace in the victim’s statement to the panel?

2. Fraudster Afeez Mojeed defrauded 94million Naira From a Victim. He was arrested 6yrs ago and 41m was recovered from the proceeds of the crime which he voluntarily paid the victim(Owner of the money) back directly through the victim’s Account.

So did the court convict the victim of the Fraud offence? It is an allegation that he is a fraudster until a judge or jury decides. You should know the presumption of innocence. He was arrested 6 years ago and what happened to the case?

2.He Confessed on Video and in written that he bought Honda Account 2008 model and 7m land from the 94m he defrauded and that he has squandered the remaining 31m on hotels and girlfriends. He submitted the car and land documents which was registered as exhibit before He was charged to court and after some years he was discharged not acquitted from court because the complainant was not coming to court as most Nigerians do.

Given the prevailing circumstances especially around policing in Nigeria, it is pertinent to ask, how was the confession obtained? Was it under duress or torture? The complainant did not turn up as most Nigerians do? Is quite a condescending statement and not a fact, the court does not care about your emotions, the claimant failed to appear at court so the police should have sought for a warrant to summon produce the ‘alleged victim’ in court or you should have pre - arranged special measures to ensure his attendance every investigator knows this.
This sounds like the police dropped the ball here and it is their problem.
Discussing an interview which is strictly confidential could be considered a breach. NBA would frown on this.

3. The criminal will be re-Arrested and charge to court again as he was not acquitted by the court also the complainant has assured the Police that he is in Nigeria now and he is ready to be attending the court process untill his case is concluded this time around because he said he will not leave his balance of 31m to the Fraudster.

Name calling once again shows your unprofessionalism. I guess you are trying to win public opinion on social media and not in court. You cannot re-arrest him retrospectively without new evidence coming to light, you said all the evidence is at court so let’s see if this isn’t one of the usual ‘fishing expeditions’
So what mitigating factors made the alleged victim forget his balance and fail to appear at court? Let a judge decide and you are not one.

4. With 50k now a Lawyer can write Pettition for you based on any False allegations you make without prove against anybody and you can leak it to the media and if the person in question have a name or he is known In the country it will sell. But legal actions will be taken because criminals like this cannot try such and go free.

The above statement throws doubt on this being written by a reputable lawyer or firm. The courts do not care about your emotions or tantrums, prove your case based on solid facts to a judge or jury. These are idle threats. Even the grammar is atrocious and lazy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by marwanafrica: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2020
Fussion1000:

The analysis couple with the level the man had gone before and attempt to make it go viral now, shows 75% truthfulness on the issue.

Not easy to be seen huge money and other benefits and not tempted to tamper with them, it takes high level of discipline and grace of God.

Bro, you still haven't understand me, you sounded too sure of all these allegations, let your Assumption be 50/50 for now, that will help alot
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by Kaka19: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2020
How can a police officer of such high rank switched off his phone. Day by day people are loosing hope in Nigerian security bodies, you don't know who to trust, and how your life is going to end. Nigeria is getting scary. Abba Kyari of all people. I am speechless.
Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by SenecaTheYonger: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2020
Bakinwuta:

He Confessed on Video and in written that he bought Honda Account 2008 model and 7m land from the 94m he defrauded and that he has squandered the remaining 31m on hotels and girlfriends. He submitted the car and land documents which was registered as exhibit before He was charged to court and after some years he was discharged not acquitted from court because the complainant was not coming to court as most Nigerians do.

Many thanks.

***That's a response to the allegations made against the DCP as copied from a source online . I think people should apply caution in jumping to conclusions to soon. Perhaps let's allow the panel or courts do there jobs first let's hear both sides before passing any judgment.***

Dude, this is nonsense. During my own encounter, they told me to pay 200k before my release and also make a video confessing to crimes I never committed. That was the deal for my own release. They found porn on my phone that was my crime. I had to admit that I was a cultist and a blackmailer. They said I knew the girls in the porn video and I was blackmailing them. Video from pornhub wey I just dey use cure konji na him make me loose 200k like that.

What the DSP has said is rubbish

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Maiduguri Bomb Blasts Survivors And Dead Bodies Being Evacuated (Photos) / Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) / Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.