Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja (29730 Views)

Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army / Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany / Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by RedPhoenix: 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
luluman:
See mumu, leave Nairaland & stand out in the open and say if with a mic let's see.

cheesy Pained DOING it on the front page exceeds speaking it with a mic dufos. I dey my house
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by luluman: 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
RedPhoenix:

cheesy Pained DOING it on the front page exceeds speaking it with a mic dufos. I dey my house
Come out if you get liver
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by OdenKelechi(m): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
Greenbuoy:
The waka waka wen this guyman waka this past few days eh, I fear pesin wen nor pity am!

Is he trekking??
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by juman(m): 12:11am On Oct 29, 2020
The governor is trying.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by sapientia(m): 12:11am On Oct 29, 2020
If they kill more lagosians now

He will say he is not in control of police.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by mechanics(m): 12:36am On Oct 29, 2020
He has spoken well, I hope he match his words with action, but those expenses will be a burden to the state government.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Gbengish: 1:08am On Oct 29, 2020
Am sure Ambode will be somewhere looking at sanwoolu and laughing...he laughs last

RedPhoenix:
Sanwo Olu the murderer, running helter-skelter skelter to cover tracks. From hospital, to toll gate, to can, to army, to police barracks, to tollgate everywhere, not borne out of good will but to hide sin.

What a shame. If a seat is too strong to sit upon, get up, people won't listen. Those voices, screams, blood of innocent will keep chasing you till you depart. Murderer kiss or else you embrace the Lord to cleanse you of those wicked deeds and make you free from the consequences of those wicked acts carried out on the 20th.

As for Babajide Sanwo Olu

Cowardice Hypocrisy

Face who face you

Criminals will always return to their crime scene. It's an absolute rule.

Look at the hypocritical shameless things. Cowards. Never in tune with reality

Ever heard the statement that guilty persons are the one who cry the most.

Act One, Scene One...

I will hastily declare a curfew...says the other guy on the other end of the phone.

..when I declare the curfew,it will be so hasty that many will be trapped, come and spray them off and make sure you do a neat job ..

Forgetting things don't always go as planned

Finally when it all blows up, the hypocritical coward as usual same way the Russian card is played,blames a guy in United Kingdom to divert attention from his crime

Infact because of his calm look, he receives the gullible feigning innocence meanwhile was the master craft behind the Carnage .He goes further to launder his actions by being the first to visit survivors in the hospital

There you have it. Humanity greatest trickster of 2020

The loyal omoluabi himself. The coward hypocritical two-faced criminal and massrcist like no other.Babajide Sanwo Olu
. Murderer. Life waster. Blood sucking murderer under the disguise of calm and innocent look. Murderer
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by RedPhoenix: 1:38am On Oct 29, 2020
Gbengish:
Am sure Ambode will be somewhere looking at sanwoolu and laughing...he laughs last

He's drinking Baileys while laughing at the corner.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by israelinvests: 2:06am On Oct 29, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Sanwo Olu the murderer, running helter-skelter skelter to cover tracks. From hospital, to toll gate, to can, to army, to police barracks, to tollgate everywhere, not borne out of good will but to hide sin.

What a shame. If a seat is too strong to sit upon, get up, people won't listen. Those voices, screams, blood of innocent will keep chasing you till you depart. Murderer

Cowardice Hypocrisy

Face who face you

Act One, Scene One...

I will hastily declare a curfew...says the other guy on the other end of the phone.

..when I declare the curfew,it will be so hasty that many will be trapped, come and spray them off and make sure you do a neat job ..

Finally when it all blows up, the hypocritical coward as usual same way the Russian card is played,blames a guy in United Kingdom to divert attention from his crime

Infact because of his calm look, he receives the gullible feigning innocence meanwhile was the master craft behind the Carnage .He goes further to launder his actions by being the first to visit survivors in the hospital

The loyal omoluabi himself. The coward hypocritical two-faced criminal and massrcist like no other.Babajide Sanwo Olu
. Murderer. Life waster. Blood sucking murderer under the disguise of calm and innocent look. Murderer cool
oga weytin you want gain from thing wey you post. do you have evidence against him ? than reposting same hatred quote. ode
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Greenbuoy(m): 2:22am On Oct 29, 2020
Ask my yanshh! grin grin
OdenKelechi:

Is he trekking??
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Doyou2019: 2:23am On Oct 29, 2020
RedPhoenix:

What a shame. If a seat is too strong to sit upon, get up, people won't listen. Those voices, screams, blood of innocent will keep chasing you till you depart. Murderer kiss or else you embrace the Lord to cleanse you of those wicked deeds and make you free from the consequences of those wicked acts carried out on the 20th.

Cowardice Hypocrisy

Face who face you

Act One, Scene One...

. Murderer. Life waster. Blood sucking murderer under the disguise of calm and innocent look. Murderer

Summed him up aptly.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Doyou2019: 2:25am On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:

If you be police too, and they deploy. You, you sef no go have sense and be careful?! When lynching mobs are around the corner

I have a feeling wahala fit burst again when the police return to the roads o.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Heavensent01(m): 3:22am On Oct 29, 2020
tomdon:
Let this man just own up to his wicked action of 20th October leading to loss of lives and prosperity

afi prosperity, were you in lekki on 20th? why not defy govt order like other blockhead mor0ns that carelessly lost their lives
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Lifestone(m): 3:36am On Oct 29, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Cowardice Hypocrisy

Face who face you

Act One, Scene One...

Are you better now since you have let out your pain. Sorry.
For pete sake, I dont know what we expect from leadership
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 29, 2020
The regular Nigerian has suffered so much in the hands of these corrupt, evil policemen and their counterparts in agencies like LASTMA, VIO etc.

These dogs in uniform deserve nothing good at all so far as am concerned
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by ipobarecriminals: 4:33am On Oct 29, 2020
sad May we not see evil again
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by bluecircle470: 5:07am On Oct 29, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Cowardice Hypocrisy

Face who face you

Act One, Scene One...

Your Mumu is legendary
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by akpomedayeabel: 6:57am On Oct 29, 2020
next election all the politician will bring there children from london to vote for them,
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by magzey: 7:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Some Mumu let to this Rubbish and the son of soil follow them to burn their own houses. Tufia
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by bigtt76(f): 7:16am On Oct 29, 2020
So they too had their own hidden requests to make.... lobatan angry

secnelly:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1321512179703623683?s=19

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by reiddecuti: 7:23am On Oct 29, 2020
What about those killed or injured during the protest?

What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Emma1Oj(m): 7:40am On Oct 29, 2020
tomdon:
Let this man just own up to his wicked action of 20th October leading to loss of lives and prosperity
are you insane? did you see gun's in his hands? or did he killed any member of your family? where are the dead bodies of the pple you pple claimed dey died? don't the dead bodies has families? if you can't backup your claims with evidence just shut your mouth. Bcuz d pple u post online, you pple claimed they were dead are crying out now that dey are not dead.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by nograv: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
I heard from friends what was discussed...

Sanwo : I told you Buhari wanted us to clear the protestors not kill them? Ah Ah look at the mess you got me into

Police : We cleared them now as you asked, you did not say how... And the army boys from Bonny camp just started shooting so we did the same Sa..

Sanwo : you boys don finish me and Oga Tinubu.. Buhari has already said he wont save us..

cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Charlesihemeje(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
All Nigerian politicians are liars; always making empty promises. Shame to all of them
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Updating9JA: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
HandmadeD:
God forbid I support any Nigerian politician.
Because these guys, trust me they don't have you in their plan

Ague with your benefits of governance in Nigeria. Yet they still racket me some bucks daily each time I make a purchase in any stores, Banks and shops or Buy a recharge card, all in the name of vats.
Joel Osteen Sermons Aka invisible multi taxs

Yet my experience is not better of in any way. God forbid I have such manager in my Business. I will fire you without paying you off.

All we have are people who come into power broke, but returned home a billion if not trillionair at the expense of taxpayers stipends.

Please re-start everywhere until they see it.

Nigeria must be great again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams / President Buhari’s 2018 New Year Address (Full Text) / Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.