Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) (29734 Views)

"Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) / Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies / Nigerian Female Sodiers Sing And Dances In A High Spirit (photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by SteveDGreat: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vJlbTMP7Kw

I am just wondering how Obi keeps up with his schedule.
He is everywhere at once.

The love he keeps getting is massive .
Obi is indeed the most grassroot politicians in Nigeria.
He knows how to penetrate the heart of the people.

Watch how Wedding Guests mobbed Obi in Lagos.

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by PresidObi: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
The people loves him, God also loves him.

Vox populi, vox dei

306 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Michelle70(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
If it was the other way round, they will say "they are paid to act"

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by PresidObi: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Michelle70:

Of course, because we know who goes around bribing the crowd to show him fake love.

327 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
When we see a man with passion for the people, we know them. Just wait until campaign starts officially. Dem go crase. Let's see how they can traverse the length and breadth of naija if they won't pass out

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Herdsmen: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
E no pass paid IPOB bingos wedding ... with their fellow bingos barking

Igbo IPOB are funny.. Na so Obi wan take win Lagos state grin

Dem go soon cry Biafra or death after wedding

Power to the people
Sai Waziri

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by donaldking100: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Herdsmen:

Power to the people
Sai Waziri

Same way we are warning you senseless & tribalistic urchins against Tinubu, is same way we warned you fools about Buhari, but y'all never listened.
Now see the sorry state of things & the level of poverty Nigeria is into right now.
And the funny thing is that it's affecting us all.
Vote for a man you would be proud enough to present to the world as your president.
Vote a man who can boldly stand in a United Nations meeting in-front of all the world leaders & give a speech.
Do not vote for a man who can't present his birth & school certificates to the world.
Do not vote a man who isn't bold enough to grant live interviews because he knows he would make a big fool of himself.
Do not vote for a man who would disgrace us in-front of the world.
Be like Kenya and vote a vibrant, young & presentable man.
Buhari has disgraced & failed us enough, we do not need another old man to disgrace us further.
Vote for Peter Obi for a shame-free Nigeria.

233 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by omenka(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Yet some bastards who cal themselves Youth Leaders of a particular region have threatened to deal with anyone seen campaigning for other candidates in their region.

Sometimes you just gotta marvel where the people of the West got their tolerant genes from.

Smh.

213 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Herdsmen: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
PresidObi:

Of course, because we know who goes around bribing the crowd to show him fake love.

Make in get sense Na...

Which one is bribe

Guess Tinubu bribe everyone at Ota during his vist to Obasanjo

Guess Kwankwanso bribe every one In lafia during the visit

Atiku too bribe everyone at the wedding during his visit and bribe everyone that welcome him in yola

Una sense be like something wey Dey disconnect they reconnect .. walahi

And this ones are not bribe and sponsors by IPOB and their bingos

Walahi common sense is truly not common

What kinda of humans Dey support Peter Obi sef

All of them be like dullards ..

I taya ..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Meaning what
Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Herdsmen: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
donaldking100:

Same way we are warning you senseless & tribalistic urchins against Tinubu, is same way we warned you fools about Buhari, but y'all never listened.
Now see the sorry state of things & the level of poverty Nigeria is into right now.
And the funny thing is that it's affecting us all.
Vote for a man you would be proud enough to present to the world as your president.
Vote a man who can boldly stand in a United Nations meeting in-front of all the world leaders & give a speech.
Do not vote for a man who can't present his birth & school certificates to the world.
Do not vote a man who isn't bold enough to grant live interviews because he knows he would make a big fool of himself.
Do not vote for a man who would disgrace us in-front of the world.
Be like Kenya and vote a vibrant, young & presentable man.
Buhari has disgraced & failed us enough, we do not need another old man to disgrace us further.
Vote for Peter Obi for a shame-free Nigeria.

Peter obi is a huge scam ... will rather vote for Satan and Lucifer than vote the former governor of my state ..

Guess you’re from owerri .. we don dash Una obi..

Next!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Princessogaraya(f): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Pls God hear our cry

We need Peter obi as our president

37 Likes

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Akurakambe(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Peter Obi is loved. I'm feeling emotional here.
God bless Peter Obi
God bless OBIdient people

63 Likes

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by PresidObi: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Herdsmen:

Make in get sense Na...

Which one is bribe

Guess Tinubu bribe everyone at Ota during his vist to Obasanjo

Guess Kwankwanso bribe every one In lafia during the visit

Atiku too bribe everyone at the wedding during his visit and bribe everyone that welcome him in yola

Una sense be like something wey Dey disconnect they reconnect .. walahi

And this ones are not bribe and sponsors by IPOB and their bingos

Walahi common sense is truly not common

What kinda of humans Dey support Peter Obi sef

All of them be like dullards ..

I taya ..

Most corrupt party structures have what they call mobilization fees, most people that come to cheer corrupt leaders of political parties or flag bearers come in the hope of getting paid.

Did you think they come out and cheer a corrupt man for nothing?

Don't insult the intelligence of Nigerians.

Nobody is a fool here.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Herdsmen:

Power to the people
Sai Waziri

This one making noise everywhere since morning, am 100% sure that you don't have a PVC. grin

23 Likes

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by PresidObi: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
Herdsmen:

Peter obi is a huge scam ... will rather vote for Satan and Lucifer than vote the former governor

May it be done unto you according to your wish, say Amen.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Penguin2: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
If e sure for Tinubu and his BATstards, make them allow free and fair election in Lagos.

Make dem no send thug to disrupt votes in opposition stronghold.

Bet me that Tinubu will lose Lagos.

26 Likes

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Herdsmen: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
PresidObi:

Most corrupt party structures have what they call mobilization fees, most people that come to cheer corrupt leaders of political parties or flag bearers come in the hope of getting paid.

Did you think they come out and cheer a corrupt man for nothing?

Don't insult the intelligence of Nigerians.

Nobody is a fool here.

You so t speak for Nigerians

You speak for IPOB igbos and their bingos

Nigerians are wiser than Ekpa cretians .. obi urxhinss and IPOB bingos put together

If you wan call “ Nigerians” from now till eternity .. walahi no Nigeria. Youth or citizen is decieved .. by IPOB on line noise

Una Nasarawa IPOB one million match would have thought you guys lesson

Kwankwanso not on media pulled humans wey since obi town hall meeting and rally never see or ever mobilize just in one outing

Guess he’s party have structure too and money to mobilize

Una go dey reason with Una nyash everytime

To market obi no easy walahi

Power to the people
North 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by PresidObi: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Herdsmen:

You so t speak for Nigerians

You speak for IPOB igbos and their bingos

Nigerians are wiser than Ekpa cretians .. obi urxhinss and IPOB bingos put together

If you wan call “ Nigerians” from now till eternity .. walahi no Nigeria. Youth or citizen is decieved .. by IPOB on line noise

Una Nasarawa IPOB one million match would have thought you guys lesson

Kwankwanso not on media pulled humans wey since obi town hall meeting and rally never see or ever mobilize just in one outing

Guess he’s party have structure too and money to mobilize

Una go dey reason with Una nyash everytime

To market obi no easy walahi

Power to the people
North 2023

Stop the insults Sir, vote wisely.

19 Likes

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Joey4321: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
This guys just moves too fast

7 Likes

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by donaldking100: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Herdsmen:

Peter obi is a huge scam ... will rather vote for Satan and Lucifer than vote the former governor of my state ..

Next!

from your username, i can already tell that you don't mean well for Nigeria.
Tribal Bigot.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Chinjo2: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Michelle70:
But you know say Obi can never pay for this kind of things na unlike the Emilokan drug lord who hired fake Bishops

15 Likes

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Joey4321: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
Chinjo2:

But you know say Obi can never pay for this kind of things na unlike the Emilokan drug lord who hired fake Bishops

You mean the 86 year old cocaine sniffing bishop of agbado diocese. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Joey4321: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Herdsmen:

Next!

You must be very smart.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Michelle70(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Chinjo2:

Oga, i donno.

Unlike u people, i can never believe a politician

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by PDPdestroyer(m): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
omenka:
Yet some bastards who cal themselves Youth Leaders of a particular region have threatened to deal with anyone seen campaigning for other candidates in their region.

Sometimes you just gotta marvel where the people of the West got their tolerant genes from.

Smh.
I used to revel in the bolded myself growing up as a young 'naive' man from the SW. But having attained my present age and seeing things from a more informed position, I dare say that which we call tolerance is nothing but outright stupidity, at least in the context of an ethnically polarized country such as Nigeria.
How can a people be so naive and myopic not to understand that Nigeria is a survival of the fittest?....and the fittest are those who do everything to protect what belongs to them.
Yorubas (especially the current generation of youths) will learn their lessons in a very hard way. They're riding on the back of a tiger that would eventually consume their myopic and 'woke' self

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Obi Is the next president of Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by tinsel: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
What do you expect in an Igbo wedding?

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Akurakambe(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
tinsel:
What do you expect in an Igbo wedding?

Igbo wedding in Lagos, SW. Btw, those people are registered voters and they are going to vote in Lagos thereby giving us the necessary spread.

10 Likes

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by OneCandleAway(f): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
PDPdestroyer:

I used to revel in the bolded myself growing up as a young 'naive' man from the SW. But having attained the my present age and seeing things from an informed perspective, I dare say that which we call tolerance is nothing but outright stupidity, at least in the context of an ethnically polarized country such as Nigeria.
How can a people be so naive and myopic not to understand that Nigeria is a survival of the fittest?....and the fittest are those who do everything to protect what belongs to them.
Yorubas (especially the current generation of youths) will learn their lessons in a very hard way. They're riding on the back of a tiger that would eventually consume their myopic and 'woke' self

That's why Fela said the Yorubas behave as if they don't know what's going on, when hausa wants to lord over everybody.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Abdu81: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Herdsmen:

Next!

May Lucifer win in your life as you desires.

11 Likes

Re: Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Jacksoncoke(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
PETER OBI is an idea whose time has come. God bless every Obidient Nigerian.
Who will pls help me with 3k? Hunger wan tear my intestine

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awolowo Nominated Nnamdi Azikiwe - 'West African Pilot', February 10, 1961 (Pic) / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Visits Aregbesola At Osun State House(pics / FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.