Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Why Does Everyone Want My Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Everyone Want My Women (1584 Views)

Why Does Everyone Want To Kill Me? / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / Why Does Everyone Hate Air Force 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Everyone Want My Women by enshi(m): 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
I will make this quick .. I am a guy in my late twenties.
I have been seeking for real love. But this happens each time I find one.

I meet pretty ladies and well cultured ladies but its surprising that once I ask them out and we start dating in a short while like say two months men will start flocking around them in a very serious manner with varrying levels of competition. I get tired most times cos I don't like to compete for love. My not being able to compete sends an un serious signal to the girls and they leave with these competitors.

This has been happening for years but the most resent is a girl I met two months ago. I have been observing her and I could say for sure that she was without any bf.

I approached her and we started dating . since then there hasnt been any day she goes out and comes back without having men, when I say men I mean 5 6 or 7 of them toasting her.

Note: this resent babe is not even cute .. I had to cut my standards just to make sure this thing stopped but no way.

I cant razzle for ladies and i can't keep loosing them cos I don't want to compete... Neither should i marry them immediately I meet them..

What can I do
Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by Sundrus: 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
U dey date girls way no value u....continue to search the right one go show. But u no need to dey desperate oh. Nature & time get the part wey dem dey play for these things.

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
Probably they don't love you the same way you do.

Still, i feel you may need to anticipate competition and know when and how to mark your woman and send signals to other guys politely.

enshi:

I meet pretty ladies and well cultured ladies but its surprising that once I ask them out and we start dating in a short while like say two months men will start flocking around them in a very serious manner with varrying levels of competition. I get tired most times cos I don't like to compete for love. My not being able to compete sends an un serious signal to the girls and they leave with these competitors.

This has been happening for years but the most resent is a girl I met two months ago. I have been observing her and I could say for sure that she was without any bf.

I approached her and we started dating . since then there hasnt been any day she goes out and comes back without having men, when I say men I mean 5 6 or 7 of them toasting her.

Note: this resent babe is not even cute .. I had to cut my standards just to make sure this thing stopped but no way.

I cant razzle for ladies and i can't keep loosing them cos I don't want to compete... Neither should i marry them immediately I meet them..

What can I do

1 Like

Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
there is no lady in nigeria that doesnt get bothered by men
weda she is ugly or beautiful,dirty or clean.. men will still chase her all about.if mad women in nigerian streets still have toasters na ur girl dem no go come toast? What matters is how she handles the woeing of other men.If she flirts heavily back at them then u can ditch her or just chop ur share.But if she keeps them back at bay then its childlish just ditching her cos men ask her out.

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by enshi(m): 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
lefulefu:
weda she is ugly or beautiful,dirty or clean.. men will still chase her all about.if mad women in nigerian streets still have toasters na ur girl dem no go come toast? What matters is how she handles the woeing of other men.If she flirts heavily back at them then u can ditch her or just chop ur share.But if she keeps them back at bay then its childlish just ditching her cos men ask her out.

Competition is when you secure a job for your gf and a toaster offers a car to go to work with. This is even before he goes ahead to ask her out.

Would you allow her to accept it or not.. And if she does accept it what do you think happens from there..

You gf phone is bad and you change it only for a new toaster to see the phone and offer her a bigger one ... This is competition

1 Like

Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by Cutehector(m): 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
lefulefu:
chai. Person go still chook prick inside mad woman puúsy give her belle

1 Like

Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by HomerTimpson: 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
You need to write 'Letter of apology to your village people'
You are welcome sire

1 Like

Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Cutehector:
chai. Person go still chook prick inside mad woman puúsy give her belle
e dey happen grin
i recall some one create a thread here some months back claiming how d tin dey turn am on wen he sees a naked mad woman walking by cheesy.men with such weird taste boku cheesy.Some of these mad women u see on the streets pregnant or walking with kids..who u think dey give dem belle? na spirit? grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by ednut1(m): 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Its just like money every one is chasing it
Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
enshi:

Competition is when you secure a job for your gf and a toaster offers a car to go to work with. This is even before he goes ahead to ask her out.

Would you allow her to accept it or not.. And if she does accept it what do you think happens from there..

You gf phone is bad and you change it only for a new toaster to see the phone and offer her a bigger one ... This is competition
see guy the average nigerian as soon as she hits adolescence men start lining up.these days in naija guys dont even wait till she hits 18 or 19.If u are with a girl and men are not checking her out in naija then something is obviously very wrong with ur girl.Men will always hit on a woman and make genuine or false promises.that is normal.what matters most is how your girlfriend handles the flirting from other men.that is what u should be looking at and not at the guys hitting on her.If like start dating the most ugliest nigerian girl..men will still run after her grin.if ur girl can keep off the toasters at bay then u shouldnt be worried weda they will offer her a bigger car or bigger phone.These days that mad women even have toasters i am surprised a guy would be bothered that other men are hitting on his girl cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by ojun50(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
If you see the one wey you love with all ur hearth you go die put...
Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by internationalman(m): 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
When you feel your girl is a trophy that you have won, you will keep losing her to the guys who know how to play the game more than you.

Make yourself feel like you are the trophy that girls need to win; that way if they win you, intuitively they'd be too busy trying to keep you, therefor paying less attention to other guys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by Pancakeey(f): 12:01am On Oct 29, 2020
Why can’t you compete for your girls attention?
Yes she’s your babe but you should understand even the ugliest of girls have men flocking around them.

If you can’t do so much to show your girl that you value her then you shouldn’t be seen dating.
And I can’t believe you stopped low to date a girl you felt wasn’t cute so guys wouldn’t ask her out??
Like seriously??
Think of your children.

If you’re ugly and your wife is ugly too. Hmmm your children will have you to blame.

Just put extra effort in keeping your babe. You won’t die
Show her you want her everyday.
Girls believe in what they hear. If you can’t tell her what she want to hear. Another guy will do that.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by enshi(m): 12:08am On Oct 29, 2020
Pancakeey:
Yes she’s your babe but you should understand even the ugliest of girls have men flocking around them.

If you can’t do so much to show your girl that you value her then you shouldn’t be seen dating.
And I can’t believe you stopped low to date a girl you felt wasn’t cute so guys wouldn’t ask her out??
Like seriously??
Think of your children.

If you’re ugly and your wife is ugly too. Hmmm your children will have you to blame.

Girls believe in what they hear. If you can’t tell her what she want to hear. Another guy will do that.

She isn't too pretty but madly shaped

1 Like

Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Your women or our women

You have no monopoly over any until you do the needful,,, tie the knot angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by RedPhoenix: 12:14am On Oct 29, 2020
enshi:

What can I do

Don't trivialise it or take it with a pinch of salt.

Go and speak with a deliverance minister.

Why it looks almost harmless, there's a background force in your life or the lovers lives you've been meeting or in both parties lives at work that is promoting the division on a very gentle way to distract attention so it won't be found.

It disguises itself so person won't form serious stable relationships and won't marry

It does this to induce a mindset of hopeless in marriage, to cut your family tree short so you or the person don't marry. Many times it occurs in the lives of females where they have an undisturbed or yet to be discerned spiritual husbands who's behind the scene and doing it on a low key so they never marry. Many ladies do not even know this happens until they are past marriage. I'm sure this is your first time of hearing this and will be shocked by this information you'll be receiving

I can give you a few tips to beat it. cool

It won't go away by wishing away

If you think what I say in this piece of a joke tall with females offline and ask them, the same exact same thing happens to them
At the point of seriousness and deepening relationships with them is when it scatters

It's villages people at active service bro

Be woke. Wake up

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by Pancakeey(f): 12:29am On Oct 29, 2020
enshi:

She isn't too pretty but madly shaped
Ooooohhh. That’s nice lol
That’s great!
I love eeeettt
You carry eyes go market grin
Put extra efforts. You don’t want anyone to take what’s yours away.
I’ll fight for what’s mine and you should too.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by culf: 12:49am On Oct 29, 2020
Men toast almost every woman on the street including the married ones talk less of your girlfriend that is not married yet.
Its actually not a big deal, how she handles it is what matters, you shouldn't be disturbing yourself. if she is giving them too much attention, then she is not serious, just leave her, simple.
A serious lady will tel those men 'I have a guy' and politely turn them down.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by frozen70(f): 2:44am On Oct 29, 2020
enshi:

What can I do

If you are not ready to compete with another man, then you are not yet man enough to handle relationships

Women gets attention and woed by men every hours of her life, even the pregnant women
Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by Heavensent01(m): 6:15am On Oct 29, 2020
any girl in a relationship that still grant other men audience is not worth wifey, such ladies aren't loyal and can break your heart without conscience

how can a lady be having toaster up to 5-6 and you don't see such ladies as one man freak and unprincipled lady

I can't help to end up with a lady that don't have principles. my guy set your standard right, find a classic babe who's not a pushover to anyhow guy/man

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by Heavensent01(m): 6:17am On Oct 29, 2020
frozen70:

If you are not ready to compete with another man, then you are not yet man enough to handle relationships

Women gets attention and woed by men every hours of her life, even the pregnant women

this is senseless, when there is no loyalty in a committed relationship then there is no sincere love

what differentiate call girl from a lady that still grant audience of 5 to 6 guys

1 Like

Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by nzube25779: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2020
If you see the one wey you love with all ur hearth you go die put...
Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by brain54(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2020
maybe its all in your head.
Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by healthbing(f): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2020
enshi:

What can I do

It's a normal thing for a lady to be bothered by men
You're dealing with inferiority complex..
There is no ring on her finger,neither is she pregnant,or is there any Mark on her forehead written taken
Stop getting yourself worked up dear
It's not unusual...you're very ok..
Even married women sef are been chicked daily..
You don't need to do anything..
Just work on yourself and be confident with your personality and wat you share with your lady

1 Like

Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by enshi(m): 5:15am On Oct 31, 2020
healthbing:

It's a normal thing for a lady to be bothered by men
You're dealing with inferiority complex..
There is no ring on her finger,neither is she pregnant,or is there any Mark on her forehead written taken
Stop getting yourself worked up dear
It's not unusual...you're very ok..
Even married women sef are been chicked daily..
You don't need to do anything..
Just work on yourself and be confident with your personality and wat you share with your lady

Well... There is a point in my working on my self
Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 31, 2020
enshi:

What can I do

Every lady does this to their man, even married couples. They try to make you believe that every man in this life is chasing after them, their goal is to turn you to a MUGU in the process so that you will begin to grant all their financial requests and insane demands without hesitating or "risk loosing them to any one of those men"
When a relationship gets to this junction, I just pass a coded message letting her know that I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by Mrscarter(f): 11:39am On Oct 31, 2020
enshi:

What can I do

I think U just ain't met the right one.
Cos wen U do, no matter how many guys want her she'll only have eyes for you.
U won't have to compete if she loves u

1 Like

Re: Why Does Everyone Want My Women by Mrscarter(f): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2020
Pancakeey:

Like seriously??
Think of your children.

Lol where's the logic in two ugly ppl must have ugly children?!
I've seen ugly parents with the most beautiful kids undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl / Wedding Photos Of Port-harcourt Entrepreneur And Talent Manager Gift Azunwena / I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.