Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,391 members, 7,853,745 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work (1185 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Photo Of D Day. Can U Date Dis Chick And Still Cheat? / Let's Not 4get Dis Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by dollext: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2011
Hapy b.day 9ralanders.There was dis chick av dated for 3 years wit a lot of trainning coz i pick her up imediately she finished her SSCE an mak sur she gain admission. i dnt wanna talk abt wht causes an all av don for her.D boottom line is she's no more intrested in me anymore, though she didn't tel me but she show it. plz i need to 4get abt these chick an continue wit ma life.its affecting ma work and i think i got weaker 1's i remember her an if i check her new facebuk.I need 2 continue wit my life she mak me hate all d woman i c around me.am avg exams i can't read. pls help me out.am weeping as am typing now.even if she comes back i would'nt accept her coz she has hot me alot.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by omolasgidi(m): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2011
I sell tissue paper, the lady beside me sells paraga.
which one do u need? undecided
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by assme: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2011
Find another that is hotter than her
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by queenafric(f): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2011
common omolasgidi, do u have to rub salt into his wound? he needs advice and not being mocked.

@OP, i know it hurts when someone u really care about start acting cold and strange towards u, but i know u will be doing urself a whole lot of good if u stop checking her new facebook page for a start. Avoid being all alone cos it will make u start remembeing all about her over again. Socialize with friends, do things u enjoy doing, just anything to take ur mind off her. It might look like a long road but believe in urself that u can do it and in no time, u will see urself getting over her. Dont mind whatever u must have invested in the relationship. Just tell urself, it is better she showed her true colour now when u are still both courting instead of when u must have been married to her. It will surely take time but definitely TIME heals all wound. Be positive.
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by Odunnu: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2011
omolasgidi:

Bahd bwoi
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by MMM2(m): 11:15am On Mar 11, 2011
go after her, dot let her go.
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by Omolola1(f): 11:24am On Mar 11, 2011
gbam!
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by omolasgidi(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2011
Omolola1:

gbam!
Gbam wetin?
Do not waste your time!
We hear of and see people like this. When u have not put a ring on it, affection, like weather, changes.
The least is some sweet talking guy coming to 'tell' her what 'she' wants to hear.
IMO, i would say let her know how u feel but truss (i like that,  grin) me, she is gone (but i hope it is a phase she is just passing thru).
I have been on the other side too much and I do not like the way the main guys suffer.
so if na me o, I will save my tears for someone's funeral, my two cents sad lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by DeBlunt: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2011
pick ursef up n move on, nothing is worth your sanity, next time learn to invest wisely, smiley
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by omolasgidi(m): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2011
Odunnu:

Bahd bwoi
U like ?
wink wink smiley
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by blayz0923: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2011
in life we have to be dynamic. i know how u feel cos i have felt so before now. the thing is, let her go, and to do that u have meet other girls, not for the sake of sex or taking it out on d other girls u meet.
this will help u rediscover love and affection. but u really have to relax, and stop hating on the ladies, and in mean tym u will find peace again.
bless u.
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by dollext: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2011
Thank u all for ur kandid advice. I think i need 2move on. but the most annoying part is i always av a lot of girls around me due to the nature of my job. but it seems she jax my friend do tell me but its not like that i juz hate cheating on her.Thank u all 9ralanders ur fiances would not dump you oooooooooo.
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by snthesis(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2011
OP ‎​Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ don't ΰ resign, grow dahdah for ur head, armpit and down below, smoke weed, write a lullaby about the girl, sing it loud &proud barefeet on the roadside for the world to ‎​hear, while ΰ r @ it dnt forget to hug a transformer
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by Genius100: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2011
Learn your lesson and move on. Realize it's not your duty to be training and grooming women. The recommended cure back in the days for any ju man guy crying over a woman used to be GFTOC meaning Go Bleep Ten Other Chicks. Since you be juman, I go reduce am to five for you. By the time you complete that assignment, you won't remember her.
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by koolchicco: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2011
omolasgidi:

LMAO grin grin
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by Advocator: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2011
The ocean if full of women @ OP. If one of them rejects or even dumps you, you move on like a real man.
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2011
@Avocado, I hope you take on your own advice, oh!
cos knowing you, you might call her a btch and throw stuff @ her! grin grin
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by johnnygan(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2011
@op my pails, bowls and buckets are empty! Start with those! If they get filled, we can elevate to drums and tanks! I really need to use water oh! So if you can't hold your tears just come over! Fortunately I'm gonna use the tear drops to wash my gutter cuz I'm reallY gutted at your instinct
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by Advocator: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@Avocado, I hope you take on your own advice, oh!
cos knowing you, you might call her a btch and throw stuff @ her!  grin  grin

I don't think I will ever call a girl that I once cared for (even If she stopped caring for me) a b-i-t-c-h. No, that is just not me. If she don't like/love/feel me anymore, I will def move on.
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

I don't think I will ever call a girl that I once cared for (even If she stopped caring for me) a b-i-t-c-h. No, that is just not me. If she don't like/love/feel me anymore, I will def move on.

so you never cared for me and chima! OH! the deception! angry
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by Advocator: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

so you never cared for me and chima! OH! the deception!  angry

Speak for yourself, don't you ever mention that creature again to me, I cared for you -off course- (as a friend) & I don't see why you are comparing yourself with that creature. angry
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

Speak for yourself, don't you ever mention that creature again to me, I cared for you -off course- (as a friend) & I don't see why you are comparing yourself with that creature. angry

Be nice, please! undecided cry
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by Advocator: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2011
How am I not nice mrsdarkskin? It always baffles me to see you being the spoke-person of the most (annoying thing in this forum).

whatever man.
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

How am I not nice mrsdarkskin? It always baffles me to see you being the spoke-person of the most (annoying thing in this forum).

whatever man.

angry angry looky hear gademmit! That is not true! I speak for me, and me only!
and Chima is not the most 'annoying thing' on here! Ppl try to call her out
and befriend her when it is convenient! I realize that! But I wont argue with you
over yours and Chima's beef all I will say is be nice! i'm just saying undecided
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by Advocator: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

angry angry looky hear gademmit! That is not true! I speak for me, and me only!
and Chima is not the most 'annoying thing' on here! Ppl try to call her out
and befriend her when it is convenient! I realize that! But I wont argue with you
over yours and Chima's beef all I will say is be nice! i'm just saying undecided

Contradiction much! If you are not speaking for her then why are asking me to be (nice to her)? She's annoying in my arena, and that fact will stay untouched. I don't need to befriend a cyber persona that , ---- *sips his French Vanilla*

Hop off dear, I think I'm done with you.
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by Odunnu: 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2011
Kai! This is crazy
Re: How Can I Totally 4get Dis Chick. Itz Affectg My Work by Yemmyc(f): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2011
*ouch! Ma back hurts*

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Geniue Advise / Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing / Nairaland Men Choose Your Favourite Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.