Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. (8272 Views)

Male Foreigner Seeking 29-39 Female Nigerian For Relationship...edo? IGBO? / Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. / Need Unilorin Or Ilorin Lady 4 Friendship Or:-relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2011
@ Goldieluks - Thanks again for your advice and links i appreciate.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Onchedu(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2011
So are U the woman in the picture abi na indian film U dey play for all men?

Me thinks before this thread expires U would have met different kinds of Naija boys most claiming to be the guy U want.

U should have just picked ur choice from the available without drawing attention to Ur intentions. Dem go worry U now no be small.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Tosinville(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2011
I laugh in spanish hahaha! alejandro rodriego, all these girls are just hatin just because no one took them for real here cos they are not just real themselves without a pic in their profile but the poster aint fake as you nigerian ladies lol
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by assme: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2011
@poster u r too sexy to look for nigeria men online, let dem come for u pls unless u want dem to use u and leave u cos i blv nigeria men will never take u for real and not in nland unless u want dem to use u as a dumm and run wiv your money de same way dey use one girl here

why are the ladies getting jealous cos a NL guy might just get lucky. U had us all dis while not knowing our value and some1 comes knocking and the best u can do is direct them to other sites as our sister Goldie is doing successfully.

@poster, good-luck. u better tk d advice of ur frnd that directed u here than that of a stranger u jst met. those sites might be her architecture.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Tosinville(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2011
Lastly before i leave, one major thing i observed about nigerian ladies is like they dislike any guy they know to be chasing for foreign ladies, why? not that they are willing to date u but they just don't want to see your relationship progress with any foreign girl but love to see you single while they're with their own men having fun.

Why?¿¿ naija girls, why? too much of hating lol
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2011
For those of you wondering if it's me in the pics, here you go
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by MMM2(m): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2011
semira22 i have been admire - ing ur profile pic for de past 5 minutes u are cute and lovely.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by jenibayo(f): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2011
Tosinville:

Lastly before i leave, one major thing i observed about nigerian ladies is like they dislike any guy they know to be chasing for foreign ladies, why? not that they are willing to date u but they just don't want to see your relationship progress with any foreign girl but love to see you single while they're with their own men having fun.

Why?¿¿ naija girls, why? too much of hating lol

No we not hatin but r we tell her truth  

assme:

why are the ladies getting jealous cos a NL guy might just get lucky. U had us all dis while not knowing our value and some1 comes knocking and the best u can do is direct them to other sites as our sister Goldie is doing successfully.

@poster, good-luck. u better tk d advice of your frnd that directed u here than that of a stranger u jst met. those sites might be her architecture.

Nland guys r notin but kuhs, lol
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2011
I tried loading on the pic on here it isn't working. So i have it on my profile. You can check ot out, just for the doubting Thomases.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Onchedu(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2011
Ok so U are beautiful but I still think U chose a delicate method of seeking out a guy.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2011
@M M M - Thanks.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2011
Ok so U are beautiful but I still think U chose a delicate method of seeking out a guy.

Why is it delicate? please explain.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by assme: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2011
Semirra ur profile pic is beautiful and pls dnt be scared off by som ppls advice. NL's gat wot u need.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by jenibayo(f): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2011
lol
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2011
Semirra your profile pic is beautiful and pls dnt be scared off by som ppls advice. NL's gat wot u need.

Thanks assme. Btw, i 'm not scared, coz my Nigerian female friend has told me a lot about Nigeria as a whole. She told me that there the GOOD, the BAD and the UGLY. So, i know how to deal with them if the intentions are not right.

All i 'm looking for is a honest, smart and romantic dude, no strings attache. I 'm open minded and easy going.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Tosinville(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2011
Bunch of female haterz around here, they just want one of my NL guys new relationship to succeed.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2011
ooooppps! don't know how to get in pic on here
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Goldieluks: 11:21am On Mar 11, 2011
You welcome samira,hope you find a good guy, cheerio.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by assme: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2011
i 'm not scared, coz my Nigerian female friend has told me a lot about Nigeria as a whole. She told me that there the GOOD once, the BAD once and the UGLY once

I guess she also knows where to find the GOOD 1's ands thats why she directed u to NL
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2011
Thanks a million times @Goldieluks.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by assme: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2011
Ok guyz, so far we can see that Goldiesucks has carried the day by successfully diverting semirra to other sites.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Goldieluks: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2011
as/syou as/shole,stop tripping,no one asked you not to try your luck.so leave Goldie alone and run along.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by assme: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2011
dnt blame me cos Goldie just sucks she is still single in her menopause and she's becoming a pervert.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2011
Ok guyz, so far we can see that Goldiesucks has carried the day by successfully diverting semirra to other sites.

@ Assme - Goldieluks isn't trying to divert me to other sites, she is just giving me alternatives, just incase i can't get the right guy here.

Out of about 652082 nl members, i think i can get a Good Nigerian guy on here, all of them can't be that bad. FYI we also have bad guys in every part of the world. so, i m not discouraged.

My best Friend is a Nigerian even though she wasn't born and bred in Nigeria, she is one of the seewtest girl to hang around with and She only has good things to say about Nigerian Dudes.

Don't forget, i ' m an optimist. wink
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Goldieluks: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2011
assme:

dnt blame me cos my MOTHER just sucks she is still single in her menopause and she's becoming a pervert.

GET LOST!!!
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Tosinville(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2011
Don't let us keep beating around the bush, i'm the kind of brother Semira22 wants for this type of special relationship no doubt. U can hit my msn up and post me your facebook contact let me add you on there for me to get to know ya beta.

mmh! lets see haterz comment below.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by assme: 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2011
GET LOST!!!

Oh, so it's your mother not even you. that's the root of your problem. kill the root now!
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
@tosinville - love your profile pic. Btw, did you took those in the bathrooms? And what is that with the thing in your mouth? tongue
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by jaybee3(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2011
I'm sure we have loads of Nigerians in Malta so why don't you chose from 'em?
How do you plan to navigate the long distance thingy IF you indeed do get you own Naija boi?
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2011
@jay bee - Never mind about the long distance thing, if i found my right Nigerian dude, that wouldn't be a problem. We 'll figure it out.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Tosinville(m): 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2011
Semira22

Oh! sorry for the late reply, its working time here u know i'm just busy with 1 or 2 things over here. Yea! i decided to snap that pic in my toilet one morning and what i have on my mouth is just toothpick lol
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by ifeci: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2011
Hi semirra,
I just saw your topic and also ur profile pic, u luk great. can I chat with u off nairaland. we could chat on yahoo messenger or skype so i can get to know u better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? / Omolola Would U Marry Me! / How Do I Get Rich Sugar Daddy Whatsapp Numbers In Nigeria.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.