Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,507 members, 7,954,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

I Can't Gain Weight And It Is Saddening - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can't Gain Weight And It Is Saddening (263 Views)

The Mass Exodus Of Nigerian Doctors Is Saddening. / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Gain Weight And It Is Saddening by MhizElla: 1:57am On Oct 29, 2020
What do i do to gain weight?
I have a lovely husband and children, I eat very well yet I don't gain weight.
I look at my wrist sometimes and it makes me want to cry cos it is tiny.
I really want to gain weight so that i can look well taken care of.
Any advice?

Herbal supplement people stay away.
Re: I Can't Gain Weight And It Is Saddening by RedPhoenix: 1:59am On Oct 29, 2020
Visit a pharmacist first for professional counselling. No matter where you go, expect herbal supplements as part of the recommendations. I swear it on Tuko Buratai tongue
Re: I Can't Gain Weight And It Is Saddening by meobizy(f): 2:43am On Oct 29, 2020
Mscheew. When the weight comes now you’ll start looking for how to get rid of it. Exercise daily and you’ll learn to love yourself at any shape.
Re: I Can't Gain Weight And It Is Saddening by Ebuka78: 3:05am On Oct 29, 2020
Stop eating junk food.
Re: I Can't Gain Weight And It Is Saddening by falcon01: 3:59am On Oct 29, 2020
Ebuka78:
Stop eating junk food.
more pile start eating junk food. on a serious note OP, started working out and eat food packed with fibre and protein you must change in 3 months.
Re: I Can't Gain Weight And It Is Saddening by ipobarecriminals: 4:30am On Oct 29, 2020
sad As long as Ur hubby nor complain,u are good.Nor go chop food wey go make u wear size 85 extra large pant/be rolling left/right like Ghana puff puff and be smelling.
Re: I Can't Gain Weight And It Is Saddening by uboma(m): 4:34am On Oct 29, 2020
MhizElla:
What do i do to gain weight?
I have a lovely husband and children, I eat very well yet I don't gain weight.
I look at my wrist sometimes and it makes me want to cry cos it is tiny.
I really want to gain weight so that i can look well taken care of
Any advice?

Herbal supplement people stay away.

Gaining weight does not mean that you well taken care of.

Ensure you eat right, avoid junks and flaunt what you have.

So many women are wishing to be like you while you are here, getting worried unnecessarily.

(1) (Reply)

7 Amazing Benefits Of Yoga / Breastfeeding Will Save 103,000 Children, Generate N6.6trn Income Annually, / Mum Is Crisis. Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.