Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Binary Trading Is A Scam - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binary Trading Is A Scam (8176 Views)

Trading Is Not A Scam / Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? / Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by Prost1948: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2020
Emmysky:
Binary.com isn't the only platform of binary trading, There are other platforms that do these as well like IQ options. The popular name for it is called options trading. It is very different from forex trading and has it's own set of strategies, like a strategy used to trade forex on a regular platform like MT4 won't work on options trading as you don't get to close ur positions at will and must use a fixed amount to enter positions. It is what makes forex look like gambling cus options trading in all forms is gambling. It's like carrying 1.8 odds to stake where you get 80+% on ur trades and this returns is always fixed and relative to ur entries. Tell me is that not gambling.

It is why many people who come into forex newly always quit assuming it's gamble cus many of them even myself, the first knowledge they get on forex is always based on binary. Even on YouTube, Ads like ExpertxOption and IQ Options always show promising them quick money in just 2 weeks of trading. They start with these expectations and end up loosing and quiting saying it's scam. I won't Blame them tho, these ads know they are gonna blow their acct, so they try to pull them in with such promise and knowing they have no knowledge of how the market works.
options trading platforms like expertxoption can be very deceitful. Many people called them out for manipulating the market. If they see many people are gonna get alot money off their trades, they manipulate the market and make you loose. In real forex, it isn't always so as long as you use a good regulated broker. Even tho not regulated, they should be trusted.

PS: I use ExpertxOption cus if I don't put it like that, na instant ban
With Binary Options trading we can make some good money but remember always to choose a reliable broker.

https://safetradebinaryoptions.com/binary-options-brokers/
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by Oluwahelpme(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2020
TellMeTheTruth:

Yes, I have checked and you have indeed finished the challenge although one other person (Oluwahelpme) finished before you.

When was the last time you traded on live account?

Hello, u have not replied me on Whatsapp.
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by Tocyne: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
This is real my guys,Quintessential investment give you 25% of every money you bring to the table every month.Quintessential investment is going no where.For further inquiry chat me up onĀ 09028799722
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by Oluwahelpme(m): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
TellMeTheTruth:

If you can do it in one month it would be ideal but you should not exceed 6 months.

The only condition is that I will personally open the binary options or deriv account then give you the log in details
Hello TellMeTheTruth. Where have you been?
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by TellMeTheTruth(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
showafrica:

No and Yes,

No because.. though, it's same thing but that you doubled demo does not mean it is certain you will double it again again and again. Strategies fail no matter the strategy. What successful traders do is been consistent with a strategy that has worked before. They continue even though they lose consecutively and when the wins come, they break even.

Yes because, Trading demo has no fear and since you have nothing to lose, you enter trades with confidence. You know, what you do with confidence works seamlessly unlike what you do with fear and panic. Again, village people do not bother when you are doing demo but as soon you put real money, forces will start to fight you. Believe this or not, i know what am saying. It is true that whatever that involves making money needs grace after hardwork and intelligence.

What you said is true to a large extent...
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by saajus: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2020
You are right. I technically count FX trading as gambling too. Anything that revolves around speculation and past events are not guarantee of future results is gambling for me. No matter how good you are on FX, the tools are not what is moving the markets. Even the reaction to fundamentals that move the market varies at different time. The event that makes the dollar strong today and may happen tomorrow and make the dollar weak.

In all gamblings, good analysis increase chance of winning. Like sports betting, you can analyse how good a team is but what if the game starts and their best player gets an unfortunate red card within 10mins of the kickoff.

TecM0:
cool

Binary options is considered as gambling.. US and UK gave them a gambling lisence not a Forex trading lisence

Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by saajus: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2020
Binary option is not a scam but, getting the prediction right is the problem.

Also, Binary options broker can easily manipulate numbers especially if you're trading smaller minutes. Some people are even foolish to be trading 1minute, 2 minute, 3 minute. or 10 counts (I've forgotten the name). The 10-count is the funniest one for me. It's been a long time I did BO, I don't know if Binary.com still has that. How many pips movement would market move in 1minutes that could defy manipulation? The broker will defend their manipulation with server response time.

The first step in Binary option is to have a strategy which is the same as FX too.. Your strategy must not be lower minutes because Binary Options brokers design them to make you fail. Imagine I choose 1hr. I checked MT4 after 1hr and discover the market has gone up 10-15pips. Tell me how brokers can manipulate that. I will also advise you not to trade when the market is sideways. In a sideway market, 5hrs move may not be up to 5pips. That can still be manipulated by brokers. London market is always the best.
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by saajus: 7:16am On Nov 29, 2020
How have they scammed you? They said you have to receive your money thru the same way you deposited. Abi, I'm not getting something right.

If you truly use your own card, I don't see any reason you shouldn't agree with that. I think you are the scammer. I dey suspect you.

adomuwiner:
Binary.com is a complete scam. The people behind it are scammers.they are not happy if you win in their platform. I had a bad experience with them because I want to withdraw to perfect money .They insisted I have withdraw back to my card which they promised to do manually. My offence was that I used to fund my account with the card frequently and when I trade three times and asked for withdrawal through perfect money, they said I have not traded despite that I have traded three times. They are all rogues
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by saajus: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2020
Using smaller minutes strategy is where many people get it wrong in Binary. You are just opening room for manipulation. Tell me how many pips a market would have moved in 1minute or 5 minutes. Maybe 3-5pips. That could easily be manipulated cos there is always delay between you and your broker, and between your broker and interbank. So, they will be lying on server response time. Let me see how a broker going to manipulate 5hr or daily 20-30pips movement in my favour and see if they won't land in court. If the market is sideway, 5hrs moves maybe 3 pips, so people should avoid such time.
showafrica:

Binary is not scam, simply predict where the market goes in a the next minute or second.. You can call it gambling but its not scam. However, the scam is volatility indices, OTC market, crash and boom etc. Those ones are like virtual soccer, the brokers controls where the signal goes.
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2020
Sinzzle8:
I'm already tired of wasting money on binary.com and I'm already losing hope.Do people really make money on binary.com I would like to know.Making money is becoming really hard nowadays.I have lost so much in binary trading and it's so frustrating and depressing.
I can teach you or I trade for you.
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by TellMeTheTruth(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sinzzle8:
I'm already tired of wasting money on binary.com and I'm already losing hope.Do people really make money on binary.com I would like to know.Making money is becoming really hard nowadays.I have lost so much in binary trading and it's so frustrating and depressing.

What you said is true, binary options trading is mostly a scam. From the little research I conducted I discovered that most of the people here who claim to be professionals in it are only trading demo accounts , the only person who trades live account as far as I know is Donsheddy
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by frisky01(m): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
Check my signature for a legit investment platform you can earn %10 daily
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by Donsheddy: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
TellMeTheTruth:

What you said is true, binary options trading is mostly a scam. From the little research I conducted I discovered that most of the people here who claim to be professionals in it are only trading demo accounts , the only person who trades live account as far as I know is Donsheddy

boss I didn't hear from you again
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by MagnateCalibre(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2020
TellMeTheTruth:

I have a challenge for you, if you can double the $10K balance in a brand new binary options account I will give you a life account with $150 to trade for me. smiley

Let me know if you accept the challenge

I can boldly and gladly accept your challenge cos I might also triple it so it's up to you.
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by MagnateCalibre(m): 11:06am On Dec 06, 2020
To the Op,
I will only say you should get a good strategy and work with it and see yourself recovering all you lost on binary

and to those doubters,

I only have the words in the pictures below to tell you.

Whether you quote me and say all sort of shit, I'm still trading on binary and making profit from it daily accompanied with other brokers.
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by ogwuche4u(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sinzzle8:

Pay 500$ and I will teach you how.

Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by ogwuche4u(m): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
TellMeTheTruth:

How much have you invested in getting the right knowledge? You think you can just deposit 20$ and cash out 100$.. that's madness. You must invest in the right knowledge. If you are in abuja and willing to pay 500$ I will make you profitable in 3months.
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by TellMeTheTruth(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
ogwuche4u:

How much have you invested in getting the right knowledge? You think you can just deposit 20$ and cash out 100$.. that's madness. You must invest in the right knowledge. If you are in abuja and willing to pay 500$ I will make you profitable in 3months.

I did not tell you anywhere that I want to learn to trade binary options.

What I said is that most of the people who have been claiming that they make money from binary options actually only trade demo account.

Post your own real accounts here for us to see if you are an expert who actually makes a living from trading binary options
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by TellMeTheTruth(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
MagnateCalibre:

I can boldly and gladly accept your challenge cos I might also triple it so it's up to you.

please send me a message on this email address frontledge@gmail.com

If you can double the demo account and thereafter prove that you have been trading live account I will fund a live account with $50 for you to trade
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by TellMeTheTruth(m): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Donsheddy:

So sorry, i have been occupied.

I will fund the live IQ options account with $50 for you to trade then we share the profits.

Please let me know if this is OK with you
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by TellMeTheTruth(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
ogwuche4u:

Pay 500$ and I will teach you how.

Since you claim to be an expert in the trade I expect that you should be confident to fund your trading account with up to $300 at least!
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by ogwuche4u(m): 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
TellMeTheTruth:

I did not tell you anywhere that I want to learn to trade binary options.

What I said is that most of the people who have been claiming that they make money from binary options actually only trade demo account.

Post your own real accounts here for us to see if you are an expert who actually makes a living from trading binary options

Okay
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by ogwuche4u(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
TellMeTheTruth:

Since you claim to be an expert in the trade I expect that you should be confident to fund your trading account with up to $300 at least!

That's the problem with some nigerians. You think forex is where you can just come and make money without investing in knowledge. The more reason so many see forex as a scam. I don't need to show you my trading account. I leave you to your ignorance.
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by Donsheddyguru: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
TellMeTheTruth:

So sorry, i have been occupied.

I will fund the live IQ options account with $50 for you to trade then we share the profits.

Please let me know if this is OK with you

that won't be a problem.... but I will prefer, o l y m p t r a d e.. less data consumption

you can use there 30 bonus code to fund too NGDEC30 ....
to make it about 65dollars
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 12, 2020
TellMeTheTruth:

I have a challenge for you, if you can double the $10K balance in a brand new binary options account I will give you a life account with $150 to trade for me. smiley

Let me know if you accept the challenge
Should be more like, "If you can double 10k account staking no more than 200usd per trade. Someone can luckily double an account with just 5trades at high stakes.
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 12, 2020
Donsheddyguru:

that won't be a problem.... but I will prefer, o l y m p t r a d e.. less data consumption

you can use there 30 bonus code to fund too NGDEC30 ....
to make it about 65dollars
Stop accepting broker bonuses. It's a snare
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by Donsheddy: 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
TellMeTheTruth:

I'm still waiting to hear from you
Re: Binary Trading Is A Scam by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Donsheddy:

I have a live account with idle $19... Can you trade it and do let me know your terms and conditions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History / Bet On Betdey And Enjoy Highest Odds & Largest Bonus / Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.