Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,639,739 members, 6,177,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 March 2021 at 06:39 AM

GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. (283 Views)

Jws, Beware Of Apostates / What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:30am On Oct 29, 2020
Dear brothers and sisters,
Though the GB has ordered us not to engage Apostates due to the way these despicable elements always argue fruitlessly, their intention is to make the audience go astray not to direct whoever listens to them to a specific profitable end.
Though before my baptism as a witness i often had certain doubts regarding the directives from this body, but what suppressed the doubt is the fact that there is no other group that's meeting up with my expectations as per making peace without the use of force, weapons nor casualties.
In the army our goal to make peace largely depends on how far we're able to force the opposition to surrender (drop their weapons) so when i first hard of "soldiers of Christ" i was amazed because Jesus never used force in achieving his goal as the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} so i kept wondering "where are these soldiers and what type of weapons are they using to appease their adversaries to surrender? undecided
As a Muslim i always see Christianity as groups of idiots who don't know what they're doing, but when i came in contact with Jehovah's Witnesses i was deeply touched by the way they catch and disarm their enemies, so asked myself "could this be the real soldiers of Christ?"
because they will never raise a weapon yet they're conquering millions from different races and tongues under the heavens, and not only that but making their captives fellow soldiers of PEACE.
So my aim is to find a better performing group of so called Christians who can at least achieve 20% of what this group has done so far. But all i see is critics claiming Christians without any specific motive of achieving PEACE.
The Apostates are former members of this group who are bent on discrediting the GB with the aim of making their peace loving followers turn away from following them. OK if one is saying the members following them should disperse please to what other group and for what purpose? smiley
So i'm using this medium to say that i for one am now convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that whatever this GB says is coming from the Prince of Peace himself. They said Apostates are useless and hopeless but then i doubted that idea, now let any Apostate direct, point, show, say, mention any other better performing group than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES otherwise.
Let us shun them completely just as the GB has ordered.
See you when all workers of iniquity are gone for good!

You brother Maximus smiley

6 Likes

Re: GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. by MightySparrow: 6:42am On Oct 29, 2020
I thought you were going to write about sending JWs to Sambisa forest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. by Kobojunkie: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2020
So the GB like the G.O/Pope over the JWs then? undecided
Religion is indeed evil.. See man controlling his fellowmen, yet again, in the name of God. undecided

3 Likes

Re: GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. by coolsegun2002: 7:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Maximus....this is not love....this looks like a show of pride and a display of “I am better than you” attitude

how can u say just becos someone doesn’t belong to JW, they are useless and hopeless....

Must a person be JW to serve God....?? Before churches and denomination became a thing, people were serving God naaaa... haba.!!! and many will go to heaven among them...

.don’t you think all this show of “we the only true worshippers” is not necessary??

4 Likes

Re: GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. by shitshappen(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Zephaniah 3:9
For then I will change the language of the peoples to a pure language,So that all of them may call on the name of Jehovah,To serve him shoulder to shoulder.

With emphasis on "pure language"
The voice is the voice of Jacob, but the hands are the hands of Eʹsau.

1 Like

Re: GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
If you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses please
note that this thread is for only JWs and it's not a means to start a debate, it's strictly a JW matter.
Hence it's close!

Thanks and God bless you! smiley

6 Likes

Re: GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
shitshappen:
Zephaniah 3:9
For then I will change the language of the peoples to a pure language,So that all of them may call on the name of Jehovah,To serve him shoulder to shoulder.

With emphasis on "pure language"
The voice is the voice of Jacob, but the hands are the hands of Eʹsau.
Pure language? voice of Jacob and hands of Esau? What do you mean? undecided
Re: GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. by achorladey: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
Why should they have anything to do with DESPICABLE APOSTATES.......AM 3 in the house grin grin grin grin

It is easy to say churchgoers always saying ........MY PASTOR SAYS or my pastorpreneur says

here you say OUR GB, MY GB says we should have nothing to do with USELESS and HOPELESS apostates as directed by AM3 grin grin grin

One can only imagine whether HOPE is SOLD only in the organization or KH of JWS grin grin grin grin calling fellow HUMANS that you cannot create a single strand of their HAIR - USELESS because they don't bow or trust the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" as composed of the GB of JWs grin grin grin grin

One can't wait and see how this applies as time unfolds. No be today e start

1 Like

Re: GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. by achorladey: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So the GB like the G.O/Pope over the JWs then? undecided
Religion is indeed evil.. See man controlling his fellowmen, yet again, in the name of God. undecided

GB like the G.O/Pope over the JWs then

Big time reality. Na same TIES bind all of them. They show common factors and denominators even since they chose not to ADMIT.
Re: GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. by achorladey: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
note that this thread is for only JWs and it's not a means to start a debate, it's strictly a JW matter.
Hence it's close!

Time will tell how JWs follow this through. grin grin grin grin

MaxInDhouse where is the letter head for this your letter to brothers and sisters. The JW GB chairman on writing or service committee on nairaland grin grin grin
Re: GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:35am On Oct 30, 2020
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
MaxInDHouse:
Hence it's close!

Re: GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. by MightySparrow: 3:48am On Oct 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
You shouldn't have posted it here. Nairaland is a chat room for all people of religious leanings.
So remove the post if you can.

1 Like

Re: GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. by Kobojunkie: 3:54am On Oct 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Dear brothers and sisters,
Though the GB has ordered us not to engage Apostates due to the way these despicable elements always argue fruitlessly, their intention is to make the audience go astray not to direct whoever listens to them to a specific profitable end.
Though before my baptism as a witness i often had certain doubts regarding the directives from this body, but what suppressed the doubt is the fact that there is no other group that's meeting up with my expectations as per making peace without the use of force, weapons nor casualties.
In the army our goal to make peace largely depends on how far we're able to force the opposition to surrender (drop their weapons) so when i first hard of "soldiers of Christ" i was amazed because Jesus never used force in achieving his goal as the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} so i kept wondering "where are these soldiers and what type of weapons are they using to appease their adversaries to surrender? undecided
As a Muslim i always see Christianity as groups of idiots who don't know what they're doing, but when i came in contact with Jehovah's Witnesses i was deeply touched by the way they catch and disarm their enemies, so i said to myself [b]"could this be the real soldiers of Christ?"
because they will never raise a weapon yet they're conquering millions from different races and tongues under the heavens, and not only that but making their captives fellow soldiers of PEACE.
So my aim is to find a better performing group of so called Christians who can at least achieve 20% of what this group has done so far. But all i see is critics claiming Christians without any specific motive of achieving PEACE.
The Apostates are former members of this group who are bent on discrediting the GB with the aim of making their peace loving followers turn away from following them. OK if one is saying the members following them should disperse please to what other group and for what purpose? smiley
So i'm using this medium to say that i for one am now convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that whatever this GB says is coming from the Prince of Peace himself. They said Apostates are useless and hopeless but then i doubted that idea, now let any Apostate direct, point, show, say, mention any other better performing group than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES otherwise.
Let us shun them completely just as the GB has ordered.
See you when all workers of iniquity are gone for good!

You brother Maximus smiley
Religion is indeed of the devil that is man!
Re: GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:46am On Oct 30, 2020
The highlighted sounds like a command, are you trying to contribute when you're not invited into a family talk?
It is not debatable Sir, just as you've seen, no JW will come here to argue or discuss with you on this thread, it's just for JWs and JWs only.

So try to ignore the thread, this response applies to all none JWs who have been contributing one way or the other to the thread, thank you all and may God bless you!
Farewell! smiley
MightySparrow:
You shouldn't have posted it here. Nairaland is a chat room for all people of religious leanings.
So remove the post.
Re: GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. by MightySparrow: 6:13am On Oct 30, 2020
[b][/b][/color]
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted sounds like a command, are you trying to contribute when you're not invited into a family talk?
It is not debatable Sir, just as you've seen, no JW will come here to argue or discuss with you on this thread, it's just for JWs and JWs only.

So try to ignore the thread, this response applies to all none JWs who have been contributing one way or the other to the thread, thank you all and may God bless you!
Farewell! smiley
whichever way. you see it, do the needful.

So remove the post if you can is the original post before alteration.
MaxInDHouse:

Farewell! smiley

MaxInDHouse:

Farewell! smiley

[b][color=#006600]
MaxInDHouse:

Farewell! smiley

MaxInDHouse:

Farewell! smiley

MaxInDHouse:

Farewell! smiley

[/b][color=#006600][/color]
MaxInDHouse:

Farewell! smiley

MaxInDHouse:

Farewell! smiley

MaxInDHouse:

Farewell! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Spiritually, What Can You See About Me? / Do Christ Exist? Do God Exists? How Do I Know. Am Confused! / Is It Neccesary A Lady Covers Her Head In The Gathering Of Believers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.