Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake (52478 Views)

Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Makes A Shocking Promise To Kiddwaya / Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" / Gbenro Ajibade Makes Hollywood Debut In 'Hip Hop Holiday' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by colorsofrainbow: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2020
gibzzhd:
And I can see Stanley my fellowship brother in my UNIZIK days right on the poster.He used to he our drama coordinator during our campus fellowship day.Passion right there.I'm glad he made a career of it because he was extremely good.WLCF....... real people .......... real feelings...........
when success finally locates you,people will answer questions they weren't asked about u...

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Ayomarcel(m): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2020
Omo.. me sef gats go this bbn oh

1 Like

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Happyguy201: 9:27am On Oct 29, 2020
stupid girl
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Dreyton36: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2020
Girl wey fine , na her Toto they suffer

I must still knack this babe, except I no jam her for Canada
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Dreadlock69(m): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2020
Celebrity girls
Remove the Britt
Cele -girls
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Myer(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Big Brother Naija star Nengi will be making her Nollywood debut in the movie Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story.

Igbere TV reports that the reality TV star shared the movie trailer on her Twitter page on Wednesday.

https://twitter.com/nengiofficial/status/1321361668874665985?s=20

Born Rebecca Hampson, Nengi was signed to Play Network, producers of the movie, on October 10.

Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story will hit the cinemas on November 13, 2020.

The movie is a sequel to Rattlesnake, a Nollywood classic, released in 1995.

Haba when did BBN just end?
This has always been the chronic problem with Nollywood.
No time is spent to deliver quality work at all.
BBN ended 3Oth September and this movie is already hitting cinemas 13th November
So casting, shooting, editing, etc all take place in just a month??

You hear Hollywood movies in production for years before it ever gets released.
I expected better from a veteran like Ramsey Nouah.

All the same congrats to Nengi.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by edoairways: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Is not eàsy to maintain fame and popularity when you get to the top. Consistence and originality should be the perquisites for your popularity.

Congratulations to her, I hope she be a good actress.

Don't goan waste the fame, we all know BBNaija fame is just 1 year.

Abeg where laycon, gee is cruising his Mila grin I hope he invest it and never beg tilln his kids to come.
DJ Neptune featured Laycon in one of his song

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2020
When movie was movie...The original actors of rattlesnake will be ashamed of the speed of this so called remake...It will taste like this present generation.
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by lifenajeje(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2020
Iyocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

All these Nigerian girls won't stop making me laugh. This one has automatically become an actress just like that o. Before you know it she go buy range Rover and one house for lekki making the male actors who have been in the industry for years and still flying vboot look like idiot.
Na inside politicians hotel rooms all these ones dey act their movies.

There's no difference between ashawo and okporo

Lyooooooo cartel

I dey always enjoy ur entrance .

Ur ovation loud ..

More wins
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Didi2d(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2020
Nigerians can shoot and release a movie in just one month.
No be last month BBN finish??
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by edoairways: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2020
Myer:

Haba when did BBN just end?
This has always been the chronic problem with Nollywood.
No time is spent to deliver quality work at all.
BBN ended 3Oth September and this movie is already hitting cinemas 13th November
So casting, shooting, editing, etc all take place in just a month??

You hear Hollywood movies in production for years before it ever gets released.
I expected better from a veteran like Ramsey Nouah.

All the same congrats to Nengi.
It is you are ignorant or you don't know that the movie was produced before she got to big brother house. Nengi is using her fame to promote the movie

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Coldie(m): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2020
I no go lie. Nengi get class abeg.

Tacha acts very classless.

Mercy I won't lie ur Igbo accent makes things smhw for u, plus u no get swag most of Mercy's pictures if u look her face e just dae smhw.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2020
lindareep:
Nice one dear

BBNAIJA is never a waste, the notice is what matters.

How many people know Laycon before he entered BBNAIJA? wink wink wink

Meanwhile, I Will deliver men enlargement gel to your preferred address within Lagos (4K only)

Holla at me when you have the reduction gel

1 Like

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by praiseneo(m): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Is not eàsy to maintain fame and popularity when you get to the top. Consistence and originality should be the perquisites for your popularity.

Congratulations to her, I hope she be a good actress.

Don't goan waste the fame, we all know BBNaija fame is just 1 year.

Abeg where laycon, gee is cruising his Mila grin I hope he invest it and never beg tilln his kids to come.
go and listen to Nobody Remix joe boy DJ Neptune and laycon you go like the guy rap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by IJOBA2: 9:36am On Oct 29, 2020
PRODUCER WAN USE THAT ONE FINISH HER BISCUIT grin
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Hassan88(m): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2020
lindareep:
Nice one dear

BBNAIJA is never a waste, the notice is what matters.

How many people know Laycon before he entered BBNAIJA? wink wink wink

Meanwhile, I Will deliver men enlargement gel to your preferred address within Lagos (4K only)

Please kindly check what you typed again.
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Trueteller0147: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2020
Na only rattle snake what of rattle scorpion. Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Mopolchi: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2020
If I fail to see my gee (Okey Igwe) in this remake then it is wack.

Or I look and do not see

BALA, NZE N'OZO INTERNATIONAL, SNAKE, EGBE AND SANGO then not only is my Armadas not complete, the sense of a remake of Rattlesnake is opprobrious and will be questioned.

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by ceejayluv(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2020
dokie:
I dont think she is in the movie.

The movie trailer is already out, and its not low budget.
That makes more sense. Because even the original 1995 release by Amaka Igwe wasn't mediocre either.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Benwallt(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2020
Ozo has seen something to masturbate on.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by thundafire: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2020
Same storyline to be repeated day in day out.
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Olodo24: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2020
Something wey them shoot yesterday. Nollywood no go kill person with their quick action
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Excallibur(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2020
Ever8090:
How long does it take to produce a movie...? Nawaooo, someone that left the house last week has already played a lead role in a movie.. another reason I should increas my distance from Nigeria movies.
grin
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by donmalcolm21(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2020
I just watched the trailer and trust me it's a BOMB

1 Like

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Big Brother Naija star Nengi will be making her Nollywood debut in the movie Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story.

Igbere TV reports that the reality TV star shared the movie trailer on her Twitter page on Wednesday.

https://twitter.com/nengiofficial/status/1321361668874665985?s=20

Born Rebecca Hampson, Nengi was signed to Play Network, producers of the movie, on October 10.

Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story will hit the cinemas on November 13, 2020.

The movie is a sequel to Rattlesnake, a Nollywood classic, released in 1995.
congrats Nengi

1 Like

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Mydazz(m): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2020
Ramsey Nouah new hobby now is remaking classic nelly wood movies,.... issokay

1 Like

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Mydazz(m): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2020
Ramsey Nouah new hobby now is remaking classic nollywood movies,.... issokay
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by KingDash: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2020
fear grip me, I tot I saw Hollywood
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Sarmiz24(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
when success finally locates you,people will answer questions they weren't asked about u...
Lol savage cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking / Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) / Olamide Wears Complete Nigerian Jersey (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.