Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake (52503 Views)

Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Makes A Shocking Promise To Kiddwaya / Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" / Gbenro Ajibade Makes Hollywood Debut In 'Hip Hop Holiday' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by We4all: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Coldie:
I no go lie. Nengi get class abeg.

Tacha acts very classless.

Mercy I won't lie ur Igbo accent makes things smhw for u, plus u no get swag most of Mercy's pictures if u look her face e just dae smhw.

The word "class" is often misinterpreted. If you know the meaning, you can never describe someone like Nengi as a woman with class.

Let me school you a little. Looking and dressing well doesn't mean one has class. A woman with class has etiquettes and self respect. She speaks and acts in an elegant manner. She respects people and their opinions, and is not verbally toxic. She dresses well, but doesn't reveal too much. She can also speak on a wide variety of topics because she is knowledgeable. A woman with class doesn't show off or sing her praises.

I could go on and on, but let me stop here. But please, Nengi and "class" are two opposites that cannot merge together. The same Nengi that was fond of body shaming other female housemates and letting the whole world think that she was the prettiest in the house whereas she wasn't.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Seyzcham91(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
if i hear you say one week

One week kee you there

Na just between three days as i've witnessed live before
rhynoemmie:

asin eeh, to do film for this country na one week, e no dy hard dem.. boom dy don run season 1-8 in 8weeks...grin

wahala for who dy watch Nigerian movie cool
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by ofiko123(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nice one.. Congratulations to her..
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Kaka19: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Our very own randy Nouah, he just want to have his own feel of Nengi flesh. Though, I heard Ozo is a simp, so no threat to Nouah. He most have been jealous of icon raycon ... I hope he would observe covid-19 rule and direct from a distance...
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Myer(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
edoairways:

It is you are ignorant or you don't know that the movie was produced before she got to big brother house. Nengi is using her fame to promote the movie

Your ignorance just had to scream out loud and expose you publicly.
Did you not see where it was reported that she was signed on in October?
Nollywood has messed you up so bad you don't even know you deserve quality cos you're so used to trash.
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by JIMMY1393: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ever8090:
How long does it take to produce a movie...? Nawaooo, someone that left the house last week has already played a lead role in a movie.. another reason I should increas my distance from Nigeria movies.

I swear na wetin shock me pass cheesy ....
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by JIMMY1393: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
Iyocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

All these Nigerian girls won't stop making me laugh. This one has automatically become an actress just like that o. Before you know it she go buy range Rover and one house for lekki making the male actors who have been in the industry for years and still flying vboot look like idiot.
Na inside politicians hotel rooms all these ones dey act their movies.

There's no difference between ashawo and okporo
K
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by JIMMY1393: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Primee:
I sell PS4 digital games and PS plus at very cheap price.
Note: you can play online and offline. Email me

When customers find out the size of games Dem no go wan buy grin
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ever8090:
How long does it take to produce a movie...? Nawaooo, someone that left the house last week has already played a lead role in a movie.. another reason I should increas my distance from Nigeria movies.

One cold beer for you. Just when I thought they have wrapped up the shooting before the pademic. That why they keep producing medicore movies and call them Blockbusters.
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
talk2aikay:
This one oga Ramsey is busy making sequels of Igbo films from the 90’s. Is there no original script he can work on?���

I tire self, and they end up been medicore movies.
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by edoairways: 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Myer:

Your ignorance just had to scream out loud and expose you publicly.
Did you not see where it was reported that she was signed on in October?
Nollywood has messed you up so bad you don't even know you deserve quality cos you're so used to trash.
Oga that movie was shot before she went to big brother house.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by dennisworld1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Black Arrow..segun Arinze embarassed
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by teebillz: 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
Iyocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

All these Nigerian girls won't stop making me laugh. This one has automatically become an actress just like that o. Before you know it she go buy range Rover and one house for lekki making the male actors who have been in the industry for years and still flying vboot look like idiot.
Na inside politicians hotel rooms all these ones dey act their movies.

There's no difference between ashawo and okporo

E be like Ozo don corner this one and from the look of things, they are true to each other. Her life's story made me like her and I wish her the best in life.
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by IDENNAA(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mopolchi:
If I fail to see my gee (Okey Igwe) in this remake then it is wack.

Or I look and do not see

BALA, NZE N'OZO INTERNATIONAL, SNAKE, EGBE AND SANGO then not only is my Armadas not complete, the sense of a remake of Rattlesnake is opprobrious and will be questioned.

Cc. Mopolchi. Cast members of the original production

The movie featured Nkem Owoh, Anne Njemanze, Francis Agwu, Ebele Uzochukwu, Bob Manuel, Okey Igwe, Julius Agwu, Ernest Obi, Ejike Metusaleh, Uche Odoputa, Okey Okoronkwo, Tony One week, Stella Damasus, Genevieve Nnaji and Chris Okotie.

Baddest movie back in the days. Nze na Ozo (Ejike Methuselah from my home town), Ernest Obi( Nnewi boy), Osuofia , Okey Igwe (older Ahanna) and Osuofia and Nze na Ozo playing legendary roles.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Mopolchi: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
IDENNAA:

Cc. Mopolchi. Cast members of the original production

The movie featured Nkem Owoh, Anne Njemanze, Francis Agwu, Ebele Uzochukwu, Bob Manuel, Okey Igwe, Julius Agwu, Ernest Obi, Ejike Metusaleh, Uche Odoputa, Okey Okoronkwo, Tony One week, Stella Damasus, Genevieve Nnaji and Chris Okotie.

Baddest movie back in the days. Nze na Ozo (Ejike Methuselah from my home town), Ernest Obi( Nnewi boy), Osuofia , Okey Igwe (older Ahanna) and Osuofia and Nze na Ozo playing legendary roles.
Sorry what was Genevieve Nnaji role in that film, if I can remember? Ernest Obi from Ukpor acted Sango. Bala and Egbe are the only guys I am trying hard to remember their names. I notice that Emeka Enyiocha, Victor Osuagwu and Uche Odoputa acted in the film
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by ZooOga: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
talk2aikay:
This one oga Ramsey is busy making sequels of Igbo films from the 90’s. Is there no original script he can work on?���

yup ... some current events ideas... present your script and make sure dem don't steal ur idea. wink

'Our Glorious Escape from Naija Prisons'
'Audio Celebrities Lead #EndSars Protests & Destruction'
'We watch Football on Empty Stomachs'
'Damn Going Back to the Village to Grow Food'
'We Too Cool to Farm'
'From NYSC to Check my Signature' grin
'Bleep Private Property'
'Where Be the Fulani Herdsmen'
'Looters of the World Unite'
'Looting >Yahoo'
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by 0101idris83: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
Welcome to the world, ask ur director. dem go Bleep u bend
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by rhynoemmie(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
Seyzcham91:
if i hear you say one week
One week kee you there
Na just between three days as i've witnessed live before
kaii, three days!!! grin grin
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Seyzcham91(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
haha abi na
rhynoemmie:

kaii, three days!!! grin grin
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by g4gerald: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
salbis:
I see this girl celebrating and thanking big god very soon.
U're 100% on point. Watch out for Range rover and a house in Lekki after just 2 movies

1 Like

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Munzy14(m): 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
rhynoemmie:

asin eeh, to do film for this country na one week, e no dy hard dem.. boom dy don run season 1-8 in 8weeks...grin

wahala for who dy watch Nigerian movie cool
1week is too much, 3days part one and two don ready..grin
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Positivelyblue(f): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
in short she's the rattle snake
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Positivelyblue(f): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
in short she's the rattle Snake. congrats to her thou
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
toprealman:
[s]
Why are we always in a hurry to become "technical advisers"?[/s]

Because you have being stalking on me. My opinion can never be and insult to you. So Mr shut your mouth if you gat any problem report to the nearest police station. Rubbish, some people can't over look and respect other opinions in peace.
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by icankel: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
Rattlesnake was a hit back then can't forget that name Ahanna in that movie in a hurry. we can't wait to also see the remake of Evil Passion
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by icankel: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
talk2aikay:
Nigerian films not Igbo films abi were not One Nigeria again?
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Nmezor(f): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Why is Francis duru not in the movie now?
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Nmezor(f): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Wetin be this Ramsey Nouah Own with remaking classics? Baba go crack ur brain and be original jarey.
Lolz
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Ariyagist: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
Decryptor:
Ramsey Nouah is back at it again.

From the block buster Living in Bondage sequel, now Rattlesnake!

Can't wait! That over-rated Kunle Afolayan is learning work where Ramsey is

Lie full your mouth...

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by talk2aikay(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
icankel:
Nigerian films not Igbo films abi were not One Nigeria again?
� no vex abeg. Na mistake.

But as I recall both living in bondage and Rattle snake were both Igbo films with English subtitles.
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by FEGNO: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
Rattlesnake was an igbo language movie. It seems the remake is in English
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Chris2863(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin grin grin
Ever8090:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sir Victor Uwaifo: "Simi Is In Trouble For Stealing From Me" / Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” / Mr Macaroni: Why I Declined Osinbajo's Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.