Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake (52458 Views)

Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Makes A Shocking Promise To Kiddwaya / Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" / Gbenro Ajibade Makes Hollywood Debut In 'Hip Hop Holiday' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Anaerobi(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2020
nice. y is she always showing her boobs na?.
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Angelfrost(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2020
For the Love of what is good and pure, no one should touch that Amaka Igwe classic... Please, don't!!!!!!!!!!!

After nearly making a mess of the other Living In Bondage classic, now Rattlesnake??! For what na??! undecided
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by icuminpiss(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2020
praiseneo:
go and listen to Nobody Remix joe boy DJ Neptune and laycon you go like the guy rap
Laycon sabi, i really loved it!
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Tillatalk: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2020
Nigeria movie is a joke
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by MrLekan95(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2020
Primee:
I sell PS4 digital games and PS plus at very cheap price.
Note: you can play online and offline. Email me
your location and your price?
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2020
rhynoemmie:

asin eeh, to do film for this country na one week, e no dy hard dem.. boom dy don run season 1-8 in 8weeks...grin

wahala for who dy watch Nigerian movie cool
Nigerian movie and Nigerian league get as e just be...... I wonder why e de like so.
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by SweetCunt97(f): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2020
Ahanna. Don't remember watching the movie though.
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by wisdomkid: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2020
Ever8090:
How long does it take to produce a movie...? Nawaooo, someone that left the house last week has already played a lead role in a movie.. another reason I should increas my distance from Nigeria movies.

And you think you're wise now? How long does it takes Americans or Hollywood to create a movie?
Do you know the duration it takes in creating a movie? Who set the length of time in doing so?

After you'll be blaming our leaders for running away to foreign hospitals or taking their kids to foreign land to study, when ya' all are running away from the least Nigerian thing. The problem is Nollywood, it's you.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by SweetCunt97(f): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2020
Wetin be this Ramsey Nouah Own with remaking classics? Baba go crack ur brain and be original jarey.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Exodora: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2020
Iyocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

All these Nigerian girls won't stop making me laugh. This one has automatically become an actress just like that o. Before you know it she go buy range Rover and one house for lekki making the male actors who have been in the industry for years and still flying vboot look like idiot.
Na inside politicians hotel rooms all these ones dey act their movies.

There's no difference between ashawo and okporo
How long does it take to became an actress.
Is not as if they just wrote the movie , probably they have written it long ago and she is just to stire . She is not the only one playing all the roles or is she .
Call her ashewo at least she is doing something with her life besides is her body so she owns no one any explanation /apology.
Not all actresses is ashawo !

1 Like

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by sylve11: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2020
Ever8090:
another reason I should increas my distance from Nigeria movies.

grin grin cool
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Ever8090: 10:21am On Oct 29, 2020
wisdomkid:

And you think you're wise now? How long does it takes Americans or Hollywood to create a movie?
Do you know the duration it takes in creating a movie? Who set the length of time in doing so?

After you'll be blaming our leaders for running away to foreign hospitals or taking their kids to foreign land to study, when ya' all are running away from the least Nigerian thing. The problem is Nollywood, it's you.
I didn't say you should stay away from Nigeria movies..I was referring to myself,..or do you have issues with minding what you like and allowing others do same?
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by bluefilm: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2020
Nonsense. angry
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Cryptofxt10: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2020
Primee:

Pls WhatsApp me, I need some pads. 0901127094.9
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by nirvana12: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by DKM123: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2020
Funny thing is that 90percent of nairalanders castigating Ramsey Noah for bringing back the old classic movies and making them become relevant to the younger generation are jobless.

They aren't doing anything worthwhile with their lives but insulting and spilling okoto meow meow against some one else working hard in his chosen career. Go and see the trailer of the movie (that's if youeven have enough money for data) before you start insulting Ramsey Noah.

SweetCunt97:
Wetin be this Ramsey Nouah Own with remaking classics? Baba go crack ur brain and be original jarey.
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by wisdomkid: 10:38am On Oct 29, 2020
Ever8090:
I didn't say you should stay away from Nigeria movies..I was referring to myself,..or do you have issues with minding what you like and allowing others do same?

Same thing our government is saying too. Do you have issues minding what you like and what they like?
They love investing and spending outside, training their kids outside and doing everything the way they love too.

It's a Nigerian blood thing.
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by SweetCunt97(f): 10:42am On Oct 29, 2020
DKM123:
Funny thing is that 90percent of nairalanders castigating Ramsey Noah for bringing back the old classic movies and making them become relevant to the younger generation are jobless.

They aren't doing anything worthwhile with their lives but insulting and spilling okoto meow meow against some one else working hard in his chosen career. Go and see the trailer of the movie (that's if youeven have enough money for data) before you start insulting Ramsey Noah.

I didn't insult him. I simply wanna know him for an original movie and not a remake. Being jobless does not make one less of a human being without opinions bro. Yes I have data and yes I'll go see d movie at d cinema when it's out. So bera chill.
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by toprealman: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Is not eàsy to maintain fame and popularity when you get to the top. Consistence and originality should be the perquisites for your popularity.

Congratulations to her, I hope she be a good actress.

Don't goan waste the fame, we all know BBNaija fame is just 1 year.

Abeg where laycon, gee is cruising his Mila grin I hope he invest it and never beg tilln his kids to come.
Why are we always in a hurry to become "technical advisers"?

1 Like

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by afroxyz: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2020
Ever8090:
How long does it take to produce a movie...? Nawaooo, someone that left the house last week has already played a lead role in a movie.. another reason I should increas my distance from Nigeria movies.

That's why they don't produce epic movies again. It's more expensive and takes more time..they prefer low budget movies like Jenifa's diaries that was shot in Funke's sitting room
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by afroxyz: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I didn't insult him. I simply wanna know him for an original movie and not a remake. Being jobless does not make one less of a human being without opinions bro. Yes I have data and yes I'll go see d movie at d cinema when it's out. So bera chill.

Even oyinbo remake movjes. Give him a break or produce yours let's see
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by rabiat234: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2020
Nice one dear
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Ever8090:
Lol, the thing is they started shooting the movie since March/April, by the time her management signed her they had just one week left to shoot. So they decided to give her an appearance in a scene. It's not a lead role

1 Like

Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by RPG2020(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2020
Ever8090:

She only play her part
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Omezif(m): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2020
Her expierence from BBN is not enough to qualify her to take that roll in the movie.
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Rajosh(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2020
Ever8090:
the movie has been in the pipes since last year with nengi being part of the cast even before bbn
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Heavensent01(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2020
Primee:

how much? PS4
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by kingxsamz(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2020
Any lady that goes into the BBN house automatically becomes an actress.
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by BlaqT: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2020
now now,movie is ready,nollywood ndi weed
Re: Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake by Cuntface: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2020
Ever8090:

grin grin grin grin grin come and produce your own under 3 months naa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) / My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans / Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.