Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Funny But True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny But True (285 Views)

Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls, Sad But True (pictures) / Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You / Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny But True by Julietsim: 6:42am On Oct 29, 2020
I work in an organization and I am one of the best staff there. I am so committed but I have a weakness. I usually go late to work. Sometimes, it is intentional and sometimes it is not. every other staff took notice of it. recently, I was made the of those that check on people who come late. I hold the office sign book. for quite sometime now, I have started cultivating going to work on time because as a leader or head, I don't want to be found wanting.
Yesterday, my co staff said she was really surprised because they know lateness is normal to m. i now go early to work
it is like giving your money to the thief in the house to hold for you. that money cannot be stolen
have you ever had this experience, please share yours
Re: Funny But True by Ugaboy: 7:11am On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Funny But True by ITbomb(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2020
Seems you have a very intelligent employer and nice working environment, don't take it for granted.
The street won't be kind to you

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice / 4 Levels Of Premature Ejaculation - How To Determine Yours / Advice Needed: To Cook Own Meal Or To Eat Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.