Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) (65566 Views)

Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) / Fire Outbreak In Onitsha As Truck Crashes Toronto Hospital Fence (Photos, Video) / Truck Crashes Into A Shop At Ojodu, Lagos After Brake Failure This Evening (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by Spectrum22: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2020
A company truck, that's all.

May their souls rest in peace
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by zinny377(f): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2020
Oh lord!!! cry cry cry
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by luckynzo(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2020
Too much innocent blood spilled in Nigeria. Nothing can work. Nothing. God is angry with us.

May the souls of these innocent children rest in perfect peace. May God grant the families the strength to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by udoka1987: 11:31am On Oct 29, 2020
These young souls part with their Parents/guidance saying "SEE YOU SOON" but now, they're "GONE TOO SOON" The pains the parents and loved ones of those staff will feel, only the Almighty can heal. Dear Lord..

1 Like

Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by dododawa1: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2020
Sometimes not the truck but the DRIVER are ALCOHOLIC and HEAVY WEED smokers,God save us and give the lost one parents the mind to bearing.
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by ceeceeco: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2020
But my question is; why will God allow these innocent children to die this way? Now they will say I should not question God, but always remember he is a merciful God. Now tell me, why shouldn't I question God? God is our creator, our father & spiritual guardian, & I have the right to question him if necessary. There are some things that shouldn't be allowed to occur before our eyes despite the sin of man. My main point is, even if these innocent kids are to die it must not be this way, God has the power to prevent this from occuring yet he allowed it to occur. Well, like they always say; don't question God. R.I.P kids! Your souls are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by Horus(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2020
Reckless Driving
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2020
Kwara1stson:
u no hear say na brake fail abi? u people love to put the blame on government without taking responsibility on your part

Is it wrong to ask for good roads? With better roads, accidents on our roads will reduce.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by Somzee(f): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2020
embarassed
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by Akyym1: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2020
I hate to hear kind of news but in Nigeria it's inevitable. May their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by Owerri1stSon: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by Realestatepro(m): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2020
Oh sweet Jesus.. This brought tears to my eyes.
Rest in peace little ones

1 Like

Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by Arrahman39: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2020
so pathetic, may their souls rest in peace... chai chai..
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by onoms4luv(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2020
My prayers goes to the parents, guidance of those kids. Only God knows best.. God please grant those kids a swift passage to your kingdom... my heart is with the families of the deceased..
only God can heal the land now.
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by Femeto: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2020
uuzba:

Take up books about things.
Study how they operate, learn how they work
And use the knowledge to regulate the things you own and use.
Don't wait for government to come and regulate anything for you..
Nonsense.
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by stambakky: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2020
Blood Thirsty Land �..God have mercy on Nigeria
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by folu4real(f): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Haaaaa God of Nazareth. Chai painful
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by malele(m): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2020
IamHeWrites:

https://igberetvnews.com/1369753/many-dead-truck-crashes-school-bus-enugu-graphic-photos/

People are wicked , how can it car fail brake , and the best wedge is a truck filled with small kids ?
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by TheManOfPeace: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Olas8:

have faith for what again why can't He prevent the accident or perform a small miracle to save those young destiny(kids) now you de yarn me say He will that meaning He planned it religion na scam to many point cos most of the victim family prayed to the same Allmighty before they left in the morning

My brother, religion is the key to peace.

When you leave everything to God, what can possibly disturb you?.
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by karnap(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2020
I don't know what to say to the parents rest in peace
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by ofiko123(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2020
Sad.. Very sad.
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by codemaniacs: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2020
zz

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by TimiRume(f): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2020
My comfort is that they are in heaven now.
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by TheManOfPeace: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2020
codemaniacs:

if God wanted everything to be left to him... then he wouldn't have given humans their brains, legs, hands, eyes, mouth e.t.c...

in summary,
there is no God..

humans are meant to create, regulate and provide safety measures by and for themselves.

Do you love learning?. Are you an intellectual person?, Do you like reading educational books?
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2020
They all prayed to that Sky imaginary God , but yet he led them astray. My condolences to the family cry
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by jevic(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2020
May God give their families the fortitude to bear these irreparable loss.
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2020
Smh... If those kids had survived, people will thank their gods and call them all sorts of sweet names and say what their gods cannot do doesn't exist. But since the kids died, it's now the evil forces that caused it.
The day we realize that no god interferes in the lives of humans and we have to take responsibility and make our home a better and safer place for ourselves and our kids, that's the day we'll have sense.
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
TheManOfPeace:
Gone too soon, may their souls rest in peace.

My dear christian brothers, Believe in destiny, nothing shall happen except by the will of God, and God knows why they were taken so soon, please let's not blame anything, and have faith in God.

Peace.

Very stupid and insensitive comment.
No matter what you believe in, don't you ever tell a parent who lost their child this thing.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by codemaniacs: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
zz
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
ceeceeco:
But my question is; why will God allow these innocent children to die this way? Now they will say I should not question God, but always remember he is a merciful God. Now tell me, why shouldn't I question God? God is our creator, our father & spiritual guardian, & I have the right to question him if necessary. There are some things that shouldn't be allowed to occur before our eyes despite the sin of man. My main point is, even if these innocent kids are to die it must not be this way, God has the power to prevent this from occuring yet he allowed it to occur. Well, like they always say; don't question God. R.I.P kids! Your souls are blessed.

Because it doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by abidem4real: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
IamHeWrites:

https://igberetvnews.com/1369753/many-dead-truck-crashes-school-bus-enugu-graphic-photos/
Aye ooooooo!!! This was too tragic! I don't know why life was given in the first place since it's going to be taken back
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by denickboss(m): 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

U.S. Embassy Abuja New Procedure For Drop Box Renewals / Nigerian Students In Australia: Survival Tips!! / Nigerian Couple Buys A House 2 And Half Years Of Moving To UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.